Back to Guilds

Tags: Soccer, Football, Futbol 

Reply Official Gaian Soccer Guild
Diving

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think diving is just part of the game?
  yes
  no
View Results

foreverorange25
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:33 am
I hate it when my team is playing and they get some bogus call against them because of a dive but when my team is playing and we get a call for us on a dive I say oh well it's just part of the game. Is it or not?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:23 pm
i hate that a game some times comes down to diving but you cant stop it from happening
i think its ok to have a dive every now en then but diving all the time in ******** stupid and unfair and the people that dive all the time should go and get a ******** life

Soccer Player 14

foreverorange25
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 pm
ya I know if u have to dive to make anything good out of it then u suck, but if ur diving for exaggeration I'm not sure I think it almost is part of the game. just not too exaggerated.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 pm
i think diving is just part of the game. i mean, if u do it, u do it for a reason. if someone else does it u get mad and think it unfair so its just up 2 the reff, if he sees it as a dive he will book em but if not good for them or u....hopefully u, lol  

xx-Ohh_Lizz-xx

mufc4ever

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:35 pm
Diving is most of the time just part of the game because if you decide to dive in the box that penalty could be the difference. Some players just do it for the good of their team but sometimes it gets out of hand and players do it for fun because of a rivalry or something. You should do it for your team and not for yourself. It's a bid risk, though. If the referee sees it your way then fine but if he knows you dived he will book you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:06 pm
im not gonna lie i used to HATE diving, until you add it to your game, then its a fun little part of the game because the other team looks like a fool yelling at the referee.... I agree its annoying when it happens against you but it is part of the game.  

cracka_1900
Captain

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Official Gaian Soccer Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items