Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
gold fast

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPrinceTeo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:35 pm
question what is a quick way to get gold  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:29 am
User Image

Play games, post in forums, comment on profiles, become a marketplace saavy, play zOMG. No matter what, unless you meet someone very generous, those are the most proficient sources of capital on Gaia. There is no get rich quick,(other than spending RL money) and if there is it is probably against TOS. hehe
User Image

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:14 am
The absolute fastest way to get gaia gold fast is to get a credit card or something, buy a buttload of gaia cash, buy monthly collectibles and evolving items like crazy, and sell them all in MP. Next best is to vend in MP. Then play games, post in forums, post journal entries, and comment profiles. And finally to play zOMG, surf gaia, and daily chance. The overseer can get you some good items/gold if your tank health is high enough as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 pm
My way is to buy tokens, go play Cards as maniac, buy some cheap tickets and sell all my tickets to someone. I allready have some "costumers" and "employees". xd Some people say to buy and gift boxes, but i never tried... 3nodding  

EvilCapoe

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff