Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Fishing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candeaumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:26 pm
I tried fishing...I caught a blue bass. Now can someone please tell me, how do I save the game?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:26 pm
When your done fishing and wish to save click the red X on the Gaia screen. Not the close window button for your computer but the little button Gaia provides. It will ask you if you wish to save and quit and may also provide a capacha for you to submit.

~Avianflame  

AvianFlame

Dapper Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

magelette7892

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:56 pm
I do save, but then the fish don't show up in my inventory!! why?! I want my fish!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:22 pm
magelette, did you check your inventorys "Game" section? That is where my fishies are ^^ And Candeaumer, to save the fishes you have caught, just press the red small "x" inside the window, just like Avian already said. It will save your fishes, though you can't continue fishing with the same bait / bucket when you next start fishing.  

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

demeter_rose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm
Does anyone else have trouble fishing on a laptop? It's pretty much impossible. I've never caught one fish. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 pm
I am having trouble catching anything also  

Magic Moppy 14

magelette7892

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:38 pm
I had already checked my game inventory before you told me that, but I just went and looked again, and they are still not there. I've even been fishing a few more times to see if it would work, but it's not. crying gonk
~D. Cricket  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff