Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
A HELLO FROM DUPIT MONKEY

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL FOR GOLD!
  gold
  or more gold
View Results

dupit monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:01 pm
hello everyone & thanks for letting me join your little piece of gaia, my real name is billy, but dupit monkey to my gaian friends. anyhow i'm 38 yrs. young & i have 3 boy's 16, 11 & 10 & before they go on any site i check it out first &that's how i found gaia then i started getting in to the market for them, then when they started up zomg i was totally hooked.
but then as you all know you get tired of the little kid's stupidness & need to interact with people your own age so you don't go nut's on these kid's.
well anyway hope to meet all of you & see you around.

dupit monkey  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:28 am
hey there, nice to meet you. we're generally more mature than the rest of gaia so you shouldn't want to pull your hair out too much. as for zomg, i love it, and i know quite a few people here love it too. we have a newly formed 21+ clan, with many thanks to sablara for setting it up. feel free to check it out.  

Super Buick

Mercenaryx2070

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:38 pm
Welcome to the guild ^.^

That's a cute story on how you found Gaia and extra awesome on the good parenting 3nodding

I don't have any kids myself, but I imagine that it must me kinda' difficult to monitor the internet activity of three pre/teenage boys...

Kudos ^.-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:17 pm
Hi and welcome! Even though I'm new here to n.n; It's seems a really cool guild and none of the nonsense drama bs from the younger 3/4 of Gaians. Great job at being a super dad though, our mother was the same way. She still plays with her Neopet lol.  

Bunnochist

Sparkly Hellhound

Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games