Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
New Member here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suma-Kaur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:14 pm
Introduction: Tha name is, Prema. I am 21 yrs old, I enjoy writing in the genres of fantasy, poetry, non-fiction and fiction. Currently i am writing in the genre of fantasy in creation of my fantasy world / planet in which i started since 2007. I enjoy artwork i am an abstract artist and occassionaly may do technical drawings.

Employement: Currently i am employeed working for an accounting firm where i do basic tax preparations for personal and corporations where i have been working for about a year as its a family run accounting firm. I may not be on as much due to the tax season that has beginning to start.

Education: I currently attend a community college will be resuming back Jan 20th for my first day back after the holidays. I am studying in the field of justice studies eventually in wanting to specify in mental health and want to run my non profit organization called Mental Health Education and Awareness. I have been in college since 2006, and i have always worked while being in school.

Volunteer work:
I also do volunteer work My volunteer work consists of volunteering my time in a Nursing Home working on the floor with people with dementia.

Martial Arts: I have been doing Tae Kwon Do martial arts for the past four months. I hope to eventually get my first degree black belt. I have gone to competitions and have been loving doing this sport.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:43 pm
Welcome! You certainly stay busy don't you? That's awesome n.n  

Bunnochist

Sparkly Hellhound

Suma-Kaur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:23 pm
thanks indeed i love keeping myself busy the reason i wanted to join this guild was because i was sooo sick of people younger then me and it was always so annoying and could not find relief anywhere hopefully everyones nice here as they all seem to be smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:50 pm
Mm, I'm the same way, but usually I keep busy so I don't feel so homesick and I stay preoccupied with my time. It really helps to keep spirits up n.n I just started classes again after deployment so I'm really looking forward to that. As for the young people, I understand, it gets so annoying and they can be either really amature and drama ridden, or one track minded. And they can be so rude!! Manners nowadays u.u;; I think this is'll be a nice guild to join n.n  

Bunnochist

Sparkly Hellhound

Suma-Kaur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:00 pm
yea i am excited to join smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:32 am
welcome aboard. i hope you find us somewhat refreshing compared to the younger members of this site. as for your activities, how do you manage to find the time to do all that stuff? when do you sleep? lol  

Super Buick

Suma-Kaur

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:40 pm
I do find time to sleep lol i manage organizing my schedule and stuff lol. But yeah i hope that i can find people that are nice in the guild, i am a very lonely type of person i suffer from a type of depression so i dont really get out much so coming on gaia helps to interact with people, hopefully i will be able to have friends here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:52 pm
Welcome ^.^

Everyone here is incredibly cool and super nice, so you shouldn't have to worry too much about that

I remember I had a usual customer who used to volunteer at nursing homes.
She told me about this one particular elderly woman who had basically reverted back to her days as a little girl in Germany. Luckily, the young woman was fluent in German herself. She said they spent hours singing old songs and talking about farms and current events back from her day.
It was probably one of the sweetest stories I had ever heard...

Sorry... It seems a bad habit as of late to run off on tangents that have very little to do with anything... But your volunteer work reminded me of that story for some reason...
O.o;

Anywho, welcome to the guild
^.^  

Mercenaryx2070

O.G. Noob

Suma-Kaur

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:29 am
thanks for the welcome  
Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games