Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Deal or no Deal! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:06 pm
For unlimited spending? Deal!

You can have your own personal theme music for your daily life, but only you can hear it and you can't disable it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:55 am
No deal...
You have a personal narrator that says your innermost thoughts, that everyone can hear.  

GrayLove45

1Strongbad1

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:30 am
Sub Blu3
No deal, I've lost enough family to know that is no way.

You are the richest person in the world but you can never share love with anyone

NO deal

you can go back in time (I.e time travel) but loose your sadness emotion  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 am
Answer for GrayLove45: No deal, that's the worst deal ever possible xd
Answer for 1Strongbad1: I don't quite understand what you mean.. So I'll guess you mean when we go back in time we won't feel sadness for doing so and the rest of our life's? So yeah that sounds good to me! Deal.

You can see in the dark but you cannot see when there is light.  

Emotionless Knight

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:03 pm
No deal.

You can see any movie instantly, but you'll never be able to hear the musical score in the background. Just sound effects and people talking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:57 am
No Deal! The background music is what brings the movie scenes to life!

You can make literally anything appear in front of you but with each creation it takes a bit of your life. question  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:17 am
Deal. First thing I'll do is to make a tracker how long my life will last or make look for a possible loophole where I can make something to lengthen my life. Meh.

You are granted the power to hear the other people's thought however you do not have the power to turn them off at will.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:28 am
No deal, I rather not listen to peoples' though =-=

The ability to talk to animals and understand them but never to be able to help them.  

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Emotionless Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:02 pm
Deal. I can just send someone else to help them after I explain what the problem is (hopefully they believe me emotion_0A0 ).
You are granted the ability to talk and interact with the dead but in process of speaking with them you become insane.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:55 am
Oh god no deal! My great grandmother could see and speak to the dead (or so everyone believed or she was just insane first) then went insane. I like my somewhat little bit of sanity!

You find your soul mate and can spend forever living with them where ever you choose but for every year you live after you were supposed to die a baby dies.  

LunaLovegood1991

Wheezing Fatcat

Emotionless Knight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:34 am
No deal, my love can not be measured to that of money.
You are granted the ability to ease the minds of orphans however you are bind to the orphanage until the ones you have looked over are adopted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:51 pm
Deal, but I guess it depends; Will I be able to move around if they get transferred? o_o

You can run insanely fast without losing stamina, but in exchange you can never move slowly when your trying to take a walk.  

icabanana

Fashionable Cat

7,925 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SoulRIZer

Chatty Regular

9,900 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:27 am
Wow my legs gonk ! No Deal!

The ability to see through walls/objects but can only be used once every 24-hours for 5 minutes-?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 am
Awsome! Deal! xD I can cheat whenever I go to the supermarket to get a winning box of cereal :3

You can get your hands on the latest awesome rpg before it is released, but your exp rate will be decreased by 3/4 until it is officially released o_o  

icabanana

Fashionable Cat

7,925 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers