Submit

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:36 am
((okay this is just a short story I did on Deviantart so please don't hate me because I did this out of boredom ))

"What is the hardest thing to do when you plan to kill a person?

Need time to think?....times up, the hardest thing to do on how to kill a person is how to kill them".- Mello

Right there, just right there, One of my plans gone to waste, my thoughts rushing through my mind s**t, s**t, s**t, I screwed up...L is going to find me out and my game will be over.....no...no it's not over yet, just need to think something up more....much more

I thought I could kill the person from blood loss with out breaking the skin or leaving a mark but sadly, I screwed up....oh well, onto my other plans.

Hmmm....who was my next victim of my game, oh yes, a pretty girl, oh how cute she was, with those pretty eyes of hers, ohh, you should have seen her face when I came into her room, she was scared, her pretty eyes looking dead straight at mine, I could see her name above her head and the thought of me being a shinigami passed through my mind, kinda of a reminder that I"m not a shinigami.

But, those eyes, her pretty eyes that made me feel so Bliss full but yet very mad, I'm trying to remember her name...hmmm......oh yes, I remember now, Her name was Quarter Queen. oh yes what a lovely name for such a young girl, hmm...she was in her twenties if I do remember.

Oh where was I? Oh yes, how about what I did to her, wait, I haven't told you yet so oh well, here we go.

Here eyes, oh her pretty eyes, they drawn me in but I couldn't stand the madness I had stringing up inside, Her eyes where like the old mans Vaulter eye from Edgar Allen Poe's " The Tell Tail heart" on how the narrator's was slowly turning mad on the Old mans eye which looked like a Vaulter eye and he just had to kill the old man.

So, I was like the narrator and the girl was like the old man, I had to kill her so L would notice me, so that our little game of life and death, victory and fall, the original and fake as we continue on our fun.

So I walked up to her, and started to do my deed.

After a few minutes, she stop moving, she stop breathing, she was dead, as I looked down on her, I smiled as I knew my plan worked but I had to work on something more.....much more, but first I had to get rid of those eyes, those cute but dark eyes , even though she was dead, it still gave off a presence of life, So I went over to her body, flip her over, took the long strands of her blond hair out of the way, grabbed my hammer I was about to use on my Wara Ningyo to place it in her wall, for some strange reason, as I lifted my hammer in the air, holding on the handle tightly, I could see she had many toys around her room, which reminded me of Near back at the Wammy house, oh how he played with his toys all the time but enough of that back to what I was saying

Oh yes, please forgive me for my rudeness, As I was saying, I lifted the hammer in my hand, glancing at the room for a quick second which felt like slow motion, but then my red eyes fell on the girl, with her eyes closed as she looked like she was a sleep, it might have been enough for a typical murder to leave a body like that, but no
It didn't s my taste, not one bit, no even a quench.
So I used my free right hand, pried her eyes open as of them, I slammed my hammer down on her, onto those eyes, those hate full eyes, as I kept bashing and bashing until they where mushed in, nothing more, so then I smirked as I went for the other one and did the same thing, and I was done..........but.........

There was something missing, hmmm.....I said to my self, I said it over and over and pondered for a while but then I reached into my pocket , and pulled out a pair of glasses I bought from the Dollar store.....what? Don't believe me?

So I closed Quarter Queens eyes slowly, with my right hand as I placed the hammer right next to my side gently, so gently it wouldn't even make one sound that no mouse could hear.

I gently placed the glasses on the girl and gently flip her body back to the way it was.

I let out a small sigh but I smiled as I chuckled at heart.

I then took out my gloves and started to wipe down everything so nothing was left behind, and I mean nothing. So after about some work, I placed my doll into the wall and took my leave.

Now onto another subjecjt, Naomi Misora.
A beautiful FBI who also had brains along with her beauty.

She was clever, beautiful but yet, she had something I needed from her and that was Herself.

She knew L, She was L's voice, L's body, And L's shield.
She knew things about L and never told me, since I told her I was Ryuzaki, the detective how she work with, even though it was funny to see her drink my sugar coffee.

But I can't never forget her, not then and not now, since, she and L did place me in jail.

So she worked with me while I killed some more, so you might be asking yourself, where are you? What is your name?

Well my ladies and gentle men, I shall tell you.

My name is Beyond Birthday ((also known as BB))

I'm not in jail anymore but I"ll leave it to you people and your immaginaztion.

So this is my Conclusion, I hope you have sweet dreams and nightmares

So lock your doors, lock your windows, hide underneath your covers, because I might be dropping by and saying "Hi" or maybe I"m already here>?

I don't know, you choose.

But one thing, I had to win this game, the Game L and I are playing, seeing which one is better then the othe
r.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 pm
biggrin Nicely done! I liked your story a lot! Keep up the good work.  

Katsumi KojimaXx

Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff