Reply Community Lounge
Annoying people Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oddpupas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:17 pm
Have you ever met someone, usually online, that always tries to talk to you, and you just DON'T want to talk to them? And no matter how many hints you drop, they just don't get the fact that you don't like them and want to be left alone? I dunno, I meet these people all the time, I seem to attract them. I don't have the heart to just come right out and say LEAVE ME THE POO ALONE!!! That and I can't just block them. I felt that this was a topic a lot of people could relate to. Plus some people have some pretty hilarious situations XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:22 pm
Never online. Almost every single... male person in real life that I talk to for more than a few seconds gets that way... I don't know - maybe I just give off a pheromone that makes douchebags like me or something. None of the cute scoundrels ever want to talk to me. gonk
Ever heard Go-Getter Greg by Ludo? It's like that.
-O=O-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:21 pm
    When I was in high school and was often on AIM, I would get IMed every once and a while be very odd people. The most memorable was when one person wanted me to suck their double-bladed ninja p***s.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:24 pm
double bladed?!?! O.o sounds very painful!!! I wouldn't want to touch it. The oddest I've had is some one thinking that everything is a conspiracy and that we're gonna be taken over. I loved that guy, he made me laugh XD  

oddpupas

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:38 pm
    Yeah I kept protesting that I couldn't do it because it would probably kill me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:05 pm
There are a few people like that in my life, yes. sweatdrop But they're not too much of a problem. Just gotta give them a minute or two...

Except this one fellow who's starting to give me the chills. ._. Sometimes he can get grabby when he wants to talk to you.... Or sometimes he'll follow you a bit. I've changed my walking route a few times because of him. For example: Two days ago I was walking to class, and he grabbed my backpack and jerked me around to face him. So I waved at him and said hi, and waited for him to greet me in return.... Then spun around and started power-walking to my class. But he grabbed me again and pulled me backwards till I was standing beside him, and he walked and talked with me the rest of the way to class... >.< I'd rather not talk to him.

@Waku: O_O; A what?  

Slim95
Crew

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:11 pm
gonk Slim that's really rather creepy, I'd be wanting to shout "STAY AWAY!!"

I've actually met a couple of people online that I find highly annoying, I usually deal with them by ignoring them or well being kind of rude sweatdrop Honestly, if I snap at you and I'm not already in a bad mood that's a rather bad sign.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:57 pm
I don't meet too many people like that online. Mostly cuz I don't hang out in the cesspools >.>

As for real life...Heh, I'm generally quiet enough that most people lose interest in me after a few minutes =P

invisible-weirdo

Saverio C.

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:39 pm
Slim95
There are a few people like that in my life, yes. sweatdrop But they're not too much of a problem. Just gotta give them a minute or two..

WELL ******** YOU TOO SLIM! If in knew you didn't like me I would not talk to you.

As an annoying person I don't know what any of you are talking too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:40 am
max5.2
That's all I'm gonna say.  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:57 pm
Saverio C.
Slim95
There are a few people like that in my life, yes. sweatdrop But they're not too much of a problem. Just gotta give them a minute or two..

WELL ******** YOU TOO SLIM! If in knew you didn't like me I would not talk to you.

As an annoying person I don't know what any of you are talking too.

No, Cookie, no! gonk *hugglecling* I luff being your friend.....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:02 pm
Yeah, I can dig it. There's this girl, with forest green eyes that just doesn't leave me alone. I absolutely DREAD talking with her.

It's like talking to a chalkboard that scratches itself every second.

crying  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:01 pm
Says the guy with an angle man humping pacman in his sig. You should be happy, or at least ignore her like I do all the dudes who stalk me at school...stupid gym class...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:07 pm
Jaft
Yeah, I can dig it. There's this girl, with forest green eyes that just doesn't leave me alone. I absolutely DREAD talking with her.

It's like talking to a chalkboard that scratches itself every second.

crying

Jerk! crying  

Slim95
Crew

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:06 pm
I was at a party with a friend and her pals from work. And this one guy was trying to convince me that I had a future in business in the company. (Me a sales person yeah right! XP) And I apparently was giving him what she more or less called my patented
"Its very nice what you are saying but I don't care and no matter what you say or do you are not going to convince me" Nod and smile routine.

And she started laughing and tried to painfully explain to the guy that he was never going to get through to me.

And that is generally how I've been deal with people that annoy me, ignore them long enough and they'll move on to easier prey. Ever since preschool when some little brat though it would be cute to want every toy I had in my hand, after a serious consultation with my mother I just gave him what he wanted and got something else to do and he got tired of not getting attention from me.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff