Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cobra Starship Guild

Back to Guilds

For all fans of Cobra Starship. FANGS UP! 

Tags: cobra, starship, gabe saporta, viva la cobra, fangs 

Reply ¡Viva La Cobra Guild!
Aww, poor Gabe. (Myspace blog)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

He posted this as a bulletin and blog
  earlier today.
  I hope he gets better, soon.
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:05 pm
i'm really really sorry sad
so i want to apologize again to everyone in the UK. i want to thank everyone else who's been defending us, but honestly, i'd be pretty bummed too if i bought tickets to see a band and they postponed twice. so i understand if you hate us because of it, but i just want to let you that i'm not ******** with you guys. this is real problem. definitely more serious than i act about it.

after i injured my voice over the summer, the dr said that i needed to cancel everything for the rest of the year, rest my strained vocal muscles, and have surgery. and i was like, "what? who the ******** am I? celine dion? who gives a ******** if my voice is scratchy." And then it started getting worse, but still my attitude was that i was gonna ride the train into the ******** ground. i just wanted to finish our record and do our tours. but they convinced me to postpone UK - and it was def the wise thing to do because otherwise we would not have made it through the year.

we left for tour with about 3/4ths of the record finished. Came home about a week ago. Rested up. And yesterday i was supposed to start singing again to finish up the vocals. I went in there, and couldn't do it. Even the low notes that are easy for me to sing sound like grating bones. and it ******** sucks. really ******** sucks. i gotta take steroids that keep me up all night and make me insane. and they are supposed to help. and i thought finishing the record wasn't gonna be a problem. but it is. and it stresses me the ******** out.

so not to make light of your anger towards us, but i'm really pissed too, and i have no one to really direct it at. at least you can blame us. but who am i gonna blame? my vocal cords? they've got it bad enough as it is.
plus they look like a vag:
Video.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:38 am
gonk
Poor Gabe...  

Elvendork7

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
¡Viva La Cobra Guild!

Manage Your Items