Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Fish DROP...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:57 am
Can anyone refer me to a good guide with a list of what comes out of each type of fish drop...

I have been buying goldfish and arrowfish drops at mp and selling the contents for far more than I paid for the drop. I am wondering what items come out of the others, to see if I can do the same thing and make a profit...

Sorry my computer is doing the stupid french thing and I have no question marks... ARGGGGG  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:09 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::I dont know if theres a guide yet::.
But i dont think all the fishes have their own items yet, the arrowfish had only pianos in their drops for ages, just recently you can get the sword thinger and other green items.
So i think its a work in progress.

I found a guide, but it doesnt seem to be too up to date HERE

And a fish tank guide, that also mention drops HERE

If you want to know you can do a quick and dirty and search on the fish name, then their special item should be listed.
And the first guide also lists what the fishes drop besides the special items, but unfortunately it wasn't that updated.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:57 am
Thankies, I will check those out... I hope they arent the same ones I allready looked at lol. I have been lookin for this answer for 2 days! lmao  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:58 am
Okies, just a point of reference, bought arrowfish drop for 1000 just now and for the first time got super crappy item, green velcro shoes... me thinks that i will not be wasting the goldz on that one! lol

Sticking to making 2-300 gold off each goldfish drop until further info available.  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:11 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::move on to another fish drop::.
one that doesnt have a special item, like the cuttlefish, im not sure, but dont you get pianos from those? so its easy to know if you would earn money or not by buying it.

thats my tip ;D

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games