Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:38 pm
Lance looked shocked. "What?!" He hissed silently, before continuing in a more calm, yet defensive tone. "But Michelle would never lie." Though he glanced once at Michelle who was looking at them all with a curious expression, wondering what they were talking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:51 pm
Leora shrugged. "It's just what Alice told me. She thinks it might have been Michelle." she said and then looked to Michelle as well before kneeling down in front of her, placing her hands on her shoulders. "Michelle . . . please sweetheart . . . Tell Mommy and Daddy the truth. Did you put Alice in the jar?" she asked in a patient voice.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 pm
Michelle flinched, then looked away before answering. "No, of course not, Mommy." She murmured softly.

Lance's face was guarded and stern, though disappointment could be seen in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:15 pm
Leora bit her lip and turned her daughter's face to look back at her. "Michelle. Look at me and tell me the truth. Did you put Alice in the jar?" she asked, suspecting that her daughter was lying from the flinch, the looking away, and the softness of her murmur.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:25 pm
Michelle stuck her bottom lip out and the looked down at the ground a she scuffled her shoe a little. "Yes . . . ," She murmured, but looked back up at her then. "But Grandpa said it was lucky." Shesaid as if that was the most obvious reason in the world that she would do that.

Lance's eyes flared red. "David," He muttered furiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:32 pm
Leora glanced over at her husband before she pulled Michelle into a hug and kissed her head. "No Michelle . . . keeping fairies in containers is not lucky. And you didn't have to lie to us. Just apologize to Alice for putting her in that jar okay? And then you need to apologize to your brother for blaming him." she said with a small smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:48 pm
I'm going to go talk to David." Lance told his wife before walking out the door, mumbling something about poisoning his cheldrens' minds.

Michelle nodded obediently and looked at the fairy floating near her mother's ear. "I'm sorry Alice." She said, then looked at her brother with a faintly reluctant expression. "I'm sorry, Mike." She said, smiling a bit as Alice flew onto her shoulder in an act of forgiveness.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:02 pm
Leora smiled and then went over to Michael and hugged him. "I'm sorry too baby. I should have believed you . . ." she murmured softly.

Michael nodded at both his sister's and his mom's apologies. He hugged his mother back, crying lightly against her as he tried to get over the fact that he hadn't been believed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:18 pm
Just then the loud sound of something impacting on another could be heard from upstairs, where Lance and David were. Upstairs, the oldest living vampire laughed maniacally, as he shot his hand forward, and, without ever touching Lance, the current vampire king flew backwards and crashed into a wall. "You really should respect your elders you know." He said as he lifted him up without ever touching him and got ready to throw him into the opposite wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:37 pm
Leora heard the commotion upstairs and sighed. "Alice, could you watch the twins for me?" she asked and then exited the room to go check up on her husband.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 pm
David grinned his wide, evil, fanged grin as he threw his descended grandson across the room. "You can't beat me and you know it. I'm the phoenix. I have far more power than any other vampire in the world." David said as he walked toward Lance. The current vampire king had blood oozing from his back and skull, his eyes were red with feral anger. He didn't move for a moment, then leaped at David with blinding speed. He barely flinched. With a wave of his hand, Lance was knocked to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:20 pm
Leora entered the room only to have her eyes widened as she saw her husband get knocked to the side. "Lance!!" she cried out worridly and rushed to his side, gently touching him, not wanting to hurt him. "Lance, are you alright?" she asked softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:34 pm
"Yeah," He muttered stiffly as he stood up, leaning against the wall for support. David chuckled sadisticly as dark energy oozed from his body, making him seem incredibly demonic. "I hope he's learned his lesson. I beat my birth son when he stood against me, and I'll beat my descended grandson just as well." He said as he reached his hand forward. The dark energy moved to create a demonic looking hand that darted toward Lance's throat, gripped it, and started choking him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:36 pm
Leora's eyes widened and then her eyes flashed red as she let out an inhuman snarl before darting to David, pulling back her fist to try and get a punch on him. "LET HIM GO!!!" she yelled.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:04 am
David barely seemed to notice her before he was right behind her and holding her wrists tightly, and chuckling. "Don't even try to threaten me. I drank death's cocktail and lived. I have more power than you can imagine." He said before letting go of one wrist, moving it behind her and shoving her violently across the room. Lance growled as he watched his wife move through the air. Concentrating, his body dissolved into blood and
Moved under Leora at the last second to reform into his body so he could cushion her fall.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff