Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:51 pm
"Your sister got bored and looked out the window." He chuckled as he kissed her back lovingly, wanting to stay like this for a long time after having feared the bullets might have gotten to her before he had . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:56 pm
Leora sighed. "I'm just glad you came when you did . . ." she said as she smiled lovingly at him.

Michael was smiling as well, somehow figuring that things were all better. He reached out to his father. "Dada!" he said happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:04 pm
Lance smiled at Michael and gently took him from Leora, holding him lovingly.

Michelle's eyes finally opened then and she looked around the room before up at Leora. "Moma?" She asked, in her own way, asking where they were.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:19 pm
Leora smiled at Michelle and kissed her. "Hey Michelle . . . It's okay . . ." she said softly.

Michael smiled up at his father as he reached up his arms to him. "Dada." he said and then gurgled out some more baby gibberish.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 pm
(( sweatdrop Sorry if I'm a little late to post. I've just felt really compelled to continue this and timeskip a bit soon. At least if it's okay with you.))

Lance smiled down at his son and held him close. "Everything's going to be all right." He murmured. Suddenly, he heard his cell phone ring. "Hello?" He asked as he listened to the caller. "Great. Return the president to them and tell them I require them to erase all of the tape recorders of their memories and to leave permanently. Also tell Rebecca to wipe their minds of everything they've learned about us and all of their time here." He said with a grin before closing the phone. "The human army is surrendering in exchange for their president." He informed Leora. What he had said about Rebecca, one of the few witches in the world, was because the army had obviously listened to the tape recorders of observing the inhabitants of their realm outside of the barrier so they wouldn't forget. She, however, could change that. "Come on, let's go home." He said to Leora as he looked at some of the dead bodies of the vampire hunters on the ground. The rest had fled in fear. Now the only ones left in the room were Lance, Leora, Michael, Michelle, Alexis, and David, who was leaning against the door frame looking bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:04 am
((Wow . . . I thought you forgot about this one. XD))

Leora smiled and held her daughter as she bounced her happily in her arms. "Everything's gonna go back to normal . . ." she said softly and then looked up at her husband, smiling lovingly at him. "Let's go home . . ." she said in agreement, nodding.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:11 am
((Oh no, I never forgot. I just didn't know really what to do with it. My ideas sort of shriveled up. Now I've got a couple more, like, say a not-so-perfect Michelle. But to do that, I would have to timeskip a couple months. So do you want me to or do you have some ideas for now?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:21 am
((Go ahead. ^-^))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:31 am
A couple months later, Lance was walking down the hall with a delighted grin. Since the incident with the president had been solved, everything had once again returned to it's natural order and he world had been at peace, at least it was in the case of the Volt family and friends. David had stayed with them in hiding, claiming to have nothing better to do, and not wanting to show himself to the public, though he would never explain why. So Lance had gotten him a room in the higher up section of the castle, where no one really ever went. As for the twins, they appeared to be around the ages of seven or eight now, and were quickly learning to speak properly. Due to Michelle's complaints of their rapidly growing age, he had been forced to change the nursery into only Michael's room, allowing him to decorate as he pleased, and had made a second one across the hall for Michelle, both rooms very close to his and Leora's. Speaking of Leora . . . Lance walked down the hall to their room, hoping to find his loving wife inside as he opened the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:33 pm
Leora was indeed in their room . . . laying out on their bed, tired out. The twins had really wiped her out, especially since Michael seemed to be nothing but a bundle of energy. However, she was happy. They were her children, and she loved them so much.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:12 pm
Lance smiled at Leora and chuckled as he got onto the bed next to her. "Having fun?" He asked her softly as he placed a gentle kiss to her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:21 pm
Leora giggled a little. "If you can call trying to get those little monsters to settle down 'fun'" she said playfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:35 pm
Lance smiled and was about to reply, but then stopped and cocked his head to the side. "Do you hear that?" He asked Leora as a faint, hollow, thumping noise could be heard coming from upstairs.

Alice rammed into the walls of the blacked-out jar she had been trapped in. Thankfully, though, this time she wasn't being chased by a spider. But being in the fake book from before had made her claustrophobic, as well as getting arachnophobia, and she was beginning to feel scared being trapped again, afraid she wasn't going to be let out this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:42 pm
Leora blinked and then stood up. "I'll go check it out." she said and went upstairs, searching for the source of the noise. She then saw the blackened out jar and saw that it was rocking softly. She grabbed it up and opened it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:50 pm
Though moment light shined into the jar, Alice shot out and hugged Leora's wrist, gratefully, and shivering with fear. "Leora, I'm so glad you got me out again. This time one of the twins put me in there." She told her, obviously very relieved to see her best friend.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff