Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:33 pm
The president smiled and followed Kailee and sat down on a sofa, beginning to wait patiently with his legs crossed.

Lance followed Leora, his blood red clothes that he wore to the coronation were still on as he walked with his wife to the room where the president was. "Hello, Mister President, you wanted to speak with me about something?" He asked as he sat with Leora in the opposite sofa.

"Oh, you must be her husband." He said with a smile, finding it rather suspicious that two people their age were both married and owned a castle, if anything, that was one thing odd about them so far, but he needed proof. "You see, there's been quite a few killings lately around the country, all of the bodies that we were able to find were drained of blood, with two little marks on their necks. As if a vampire bit them. We learned from an anonymous tip that you all might know something . . . " His eyes narrowed slightly.

Lance frowned. "Vampires? They don't exist. As for the killings, I have absolutely no idea why whoever gave you your 'anonymous tip' is, but I assure you, they must be crazy." Leora's guards kept shooting glances at the humans as they were scattered about the room inconspicuously.

"Maybe so. We're also a bit concerned about a certain blood bank that has been giving away storage to this castle, may we know why this has been happening?" He asked them both.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Leora stepped in then with a frown. "I'm afraid that's because my father isn't well. He has a chronic illness that requires blood transfusions, without which he'll die." she said, a sad expression on her face as she prayed that her father would continue his reclusion in his room.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:49 pm
"Oh, well then may I go see him then?" The president asked softly, not believing them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 pm
Leora shook her head. "Father doesn't like having visitors. He rarely sees me anymore." she said, looking down at the ground. She didn't need to act the sadness there. Her father really didn't see her taht often anymore. He was scared of her . . .

Kailee had snuck out of the room, both to avoid the boring conversation and to tell her parents that her dad was supposed to be sick and needed blood, just in case the president insisted on seeing him. For all her outward clueless charm, she actually was a very intelligent young girl.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:25 pm
The president bit his lip, starting to run out of questions that might be able to expose them. "Oh, I hope he feels better. By the way, would either of you happen to be familiar with a Miss Erin Miller from Hawaii?" He asked them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:29 pm
Leora bit her lower lip. "I befriended an Erin in Hawaii while honeymooning there with Lance." she said with a bit of a nod. "Never got her last name though." she said with a slight smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:43 pm
The president nodded and his eyes narrowed on Leora. "Is there anything you would happened to have told her the one day you were with her? I can assure you right now that she already told us everything . . . " He watched for a reaction from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 pm
((Bump!))  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:18 pm
((Sorry! Didn't see your post. sweatdrop ))

Leora's fingers gave a small twitch, though she showed no other outward sign that this bothered her. Erin wouldn't have told them, right? She had told her that her Vamprism was an exceedingly important secret. She shrugged. "Well, I told her that I really liked looking for sea shells on the sea shore." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:27 pm
The president smiled approvingly when he noticed the slight twitch. Before coming here, he had learned how to tell the many signs when the body could betray the mind. "Really? Are you sure that's all . . . ? I believe there was also one other thing you told her that she told us about." He said, watching even the slightest movements of her body intensely. One of the human body guards had noticed the twitch and eyed her closely as well, preparing his hand to reach inside his jacket for his gun at any moment.

Lance didn't respond much to the presidents questions outwardly, he had learned all of the humans' tricks to lying and was able to fake or hide facts as easily as one could hide a needle in a haystack.

((It's okay))  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:33 pm
Leora put a hand over her mouth in a thinking gesture as she screwed up her face in concentration. "Well I did tell her that I would try to come see her again. I mean, I do like keeping in contact with my friends after all . . ." she said, still seeming to be thinking, though on the inside she was in near panic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm
The president watched her and bit his bottom lip for a moment. He was about to go on to another topic, but since this seemed to be the only way to get a reaction out of her, he decided to focus it a bit more, trying to break her straight face. "You can stop, you know. We already know, but we don't mean to harm you." He said gently.

Lance didn't flinch, he only looked at the man silently, then at the human body guards surrounding the president, making sure all eyes were on Leora after the twitch. Then, he shot a glance at one of the vampire guards scattered around the room. He nodded in response to his king and signaled to the others. Two that had been closest to the door, moved in front of it, making sure no human got in or out unless this was supposed to be a sort of peace treaty.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:51 pm
Leora raised an eyebrow, though she was having a panic attack in her mind. "Oh? And what do you know?" she asked, not sounding quite sarcastic, but more curious than anything. She was thankful that she had a few acting classes and improv meetings under her belt. They were definately helping her out at this time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm
The president didn't seem to respond to the question before replying, "Well, what we are sure of, is of what you two are . . ." His voice trailed off, disliking to use the word, 'vampire', until they told him that's what they were, or at least implied it.

The eyes of every vampire in the house, including Sky's in her black cat form, who didn't understand why those humans were here or who the man in the middle was, were focused on the president, watching every detail of the conversation between the human president of the United States of America and the queen of the vampires and their body movements intensely.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:08 pm
Leora sighed and placed one hand on her hip. "Well that's quite obvious. We're humans. Caucasians or 'white', whatever you want to call people of fair colored skin. What else would we be, unless you suspect us of being the non-existant vampires that you were talking about earlier." she said, raising an eyebrow as if daring him to call her a vampire.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games