Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:06 am
Leora screamed. "YAAAAAAA!!!" She had goosebumps all over and the hair on the back of her neck stood up. She shoved her elbow back so that it would hit her stomach then pivoted and kicked as hard as she could aming for between his knees and then dashing back to the room she found herself in, closing the door behind her and leaning against it, trying to stop him from coming in after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:15 am
Lance staggered and fell to the ground for a moment before getting up again and pushing away the pain;he was having too much fun.Stealthily,he dashed off again,knowing she probably had closed the door.About a minute later,Lance seemed to appear out of nowhere when he suddenly was crouched on the balls of his feet in the open window."Boo!"He said with an evil smile."Understand Leora,this is all very real,I'm a vampire you're a human.But then,what's stopping me from having a little bite out of you?"  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:18 am
Leora glared at him and then got into her Karate fighting positon. "You better not, or I'll make sure you can't walk for a week." she growled. She had decided long ago that if she was going to go out, she was going to go out fighting. One of the reasons she had taken up Karate in the first place.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:22 am
Lance seemed to calm down a bit when she got ready to fight him,probably knowing he could kill her, fight or no fight."I take it you finally realize that this isn't a nightmare,and that there actually are vampires and werewolves and so on?"He asked calmly,getting down from the window and standing up straight.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:25 am
Leora didn't move from her fighting stance. "I still think that I'm either out of my mind or am stuck in a dreamworld, but as long as I'm stuck here . . ." she trailed off with a bit of a shrug. "Ya know . . . 'When in Rome' and all that. But there is no way in hell that I'm marrying you dream or no dream." she growled, once more putting her guard up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:31 am
"And you think I WANT to marry you?!"He glared at her and his fangs poked out of his mouth threateningly."I HATE you!I HAVE to marry you against my will as well!It's strictly BECAUSE both are father's knew we would never actually love each other that they made the contract so binding!"He yelled,approaching her quickly and grabbing both her wrists before pinning them to her side and crossing his legs so that she couldn't hit him there again.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:38 am
Leora glared back at him and tried to get her hands free, kicking at his legs even if she couldn't him him in the sweet spot. "Let go of me you fanged freak!!" she yelled, struggling to get out of his grasp. "What the hell'll happen if we don't follow the contract anyway?! Are we gonna die or something?!" she asked as she continued to kick him and struggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 am
"Yes."He answered matter-of-factly."That's exactly what will happen.That's why we have to follow it."He said,glaring down at her.Really,he only wanted to fulfill his father's dying wish.However,if she broke the contract,he found it only fair to take a visit to Leora's father's house and finish what his father had started.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:47 am
Leora glared at him, looking him right in the eyes and stopped struggling before smirking. "You're lying." she said, dragging out the word a bit. She then started kicking him again, saying in a sing-song voice, "Liar, Liar, pants on fire, hanging from a telephone wire." She knew she was acting childish, but damn it all, she was tired, and she'd had just about enough of this guy!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:54 am
"Then maybe this will be more convincing. . ."He muttered lifting her off the ground and glared at her,looking her directly in the eyes."If you break the contract,I'll not only kill you're father because the contract keeping him alive would be then null and void,I'll kill you,I'll drink you dry until your nothing but skin and bones.Do I make myself clear?"He asked seriously and threateningly,his fangs pointing out of his mouth and his eyes a now gleaming red.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:56 am
Leora started struggling again, becoming extremely scared. "L-let go of me . . ." she stuttered, trying not to be intimidated, but finding it rather hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:01 am
"That depends . . ."He said pushing her aginst the wall and tilting his head.He moved his head forward a bit and opened his mouth,just above her throat."DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR,LEORA?"He was extremely angry now.He was almost tempted to bite her no matter what she answered,almost.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:05 am
"Y-YES!!!" Leora stammered, her eyes closed as she tensed, scared of having his fangs so close to her throat. Not to mention that him pushing her against the wall was hurting . . . she she didn't like that either. She really hated the fact that she couldn't defend herself at ALL against this guy. It made her feel so patheticly helpless.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:21 am
Lance stared at her for a second before gently putting her down."Good then,"He said calmly,his fangs were no longer in sight and his eyes had returned to their original color."Would you like to go back to sleep?"He asked her,though,wondering why he was,he didn't care about her.He only looked down at her with calm eyes.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:25 am
Leora nodded, her heart feeling like it was beating a good 50 miles an hour from the fright. "Y-yes please . . ." she stammered out.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff