Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:58 pm
Pre-Story:

In the world we know, there is a realm where Vampires reign. However, in order to protect itself from humans who would surely exterminate those who lived there, a barrier was created so that if anyone wanders in, if they ever get out, they will not remember what they have seen, heard, or even done while in the realm unless they were born there. So the Mortals and Vamps have been separated . . . until now . . .
Meet Leora, a "normal" girl, living a normal life. She goes to school, has fights with her younger sister, and hangs out with her friends. One night, when she was left home alone, her sister being at camp and her parents away on a buisness trip, she went to sleep only to wake up not knowing where she was.
Enter X (Your character. Name him.). A vampire who just happens to be the prince of his realm. Now what in the world would X want with a mortal, human girl like Leora? Simple really, they're engaged. How you ask? When on one of his many buisness trips, Leora's dad encountered the king of the vampires, X's father. In exchange for his own life to be spared, he offered up his daughter for marrage. However, the barrier surrounding the Vampire lands caused Leora's father to forget to tell her.
Leora, now outraged, disbelieving, and a bit scared, tries to escape, only to find that it's easier said than done. After an arguement with the Vampire prince, she now follows him to his castle to be married against her will . . . but will be sure to pester him to no end on their journey. However, will she end up falling for the prince who pulled her away from her friends and family?

Plot Bunnies!:
This RP will include danger, drama, romance, blah blah blah . . . ^-^ Anywho, it will start on the night of Leora's abduction.

There are races other than Vampires and mortals in case you want to make other characters or something. This won't nescessarily be used, but I like adding diversity to my RP's . . . Most of these races only survive in the Vamp realm. The ones that can hide in the mortal realm will be teal. Explanations of why they can or cannot survive in the human world are provided.
Mortal((Duh it's THEIR world))
Vampire((Too many things make them stick out . . . and then they'll get hunted . . .))
Demon((Too violent plus they have markings that would make it obvious.))
Faerie/Fairy((Tiny humanoid creatures with wings . . . Too obvious))
Nyads((Take the form of humans))
Dryads((Same as Nyads))
Werewolves/Lycans((Except for the time of the full moon))
Witches/Warlocks((Can blend in only if they don't use their powers too much))
Animagi/Animagus ((Are marked by having an animal trait from the animal they change into))

Rules:
No cybering . . . or else.
One liners are allowed, but please don't make it a habit.
You are allowed to make mistakes, but please do not mutilate your spelling and grammar. I want to be able to understand what you've written.
PM me your characters.
Add a stare to the top of your PM.
Title it Vamp
Romance is allowed and even encouraged but please keep it PG 16.
Please post OOC with (()), [[]], {{}}
Do NOT use ** for actions!
No text talk. Except maybe in OOC . . .
Put a eek at the end of your PM.
Take out the stare and put a xp at the start of your PM.((Hehe . . . making sure you've read the rules . . . twisted ))
Even if I am filled I will still RP with you via PM or starting another RP if you really wanted to join this one. ^-^

Profiles:
Yours:
Gaian Name:
Character Name:
Race: Vampire
Personality: ((Unless you're a robot, which I won't allow, you have to have a personality))
Dislikes: ((Same as Likes, everyone has them))
Skills: ((Can be anything. From tying your shoe to being able to punch a hole in a brick wall . . . ))
Strengths: ((Some skills may be counted as strengths so you don't need to put them twice.))
Weaknesses: ((Everyone has them. And I expect to see at LEAST three!))
Bio: X always knew that he would have to get married to a mortal. And quite frankly, he hated the idea. However, when his father died of an illness, he was forced to obey his dying wishes. So he goes ahead and kidnaps Leora. He was not expecting her to be so . . . well . . . ANNOYING!! So now he's forcing her to get married to him when he doesn't even want to get married to her! Not to mention that a human in the Vampire realm is an easy target for the more malevolent Vampires and other races that live there . . . ((May add more if you wish.))
Appearance: ((Pic Please))

Mine:
Gaian Name: chibi_blue_mouse
Character Name: Leora Takanir
Race: Mortal
Personality: hyper, stubborn, friendly, smart, naive, hot-headed, childish, loyal, realistically optimistic
Likes: sweets, reading, singing (when no one's around), cute things, the outdoors, sleeping, talking, bugging X
Dislikes: bugs, snakes, spicy foods, long treks, waking up early
Skills: acting, reading, writing, singing, knows Karate
Strengths: doesn't back down easily, is strong despite how weak she looks, doesn't panic easily
Weaknesses: Lacks stamina, doesn't deal well with pain, is clueless sometimes, has a fear of poisonous creatures, seeing someone hurt
Bio: ((Check story))
Appearance: User Image

Gaian Name: hot_killer6666
Character Name: Lance Volt
Race: Vampire
Personality: Often has drastic mood swings and can be dangerous when he gets really angry, has become a bit of a pervert.
Likes: The fresh blood of young girls, music, feeling dominant, parties
Dislikes: Old blood in general, not feeling dominant, anything plain and drab.
Skills: Plays guitar, flirts, incredibly strong and fast.
Strengths: See above
Weaknesses: Irrational fear of spiders, short tempered, Can't cook at all whatsoever, pretty girls.
Bio: Lance always knew that he would have to get married to a mortal. And quite frankly, he hated the idea. However, when his father died of an illness, he was forced to obey his dying wishes. So he goes ahead and kidnaps Leora. He was not expecting her to be so . . . well . . . ANNOYING!! So now he's forcing her to get married to him when he doesn't even want to get married to her! Not to mention that a human in the Vampire realm is an easy target for the more malevolent Vampires and other races that live there.
Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:10 pm
Starting!:

Leora sighed. Her parents were gone on a buisness trip and her sister was at camp. She was home alone. Now where most teenagers would be rejoicing at this oppertunity, Leora was sighing. She was bored out of her mind. It was summer, and she should be able to do whatever she wanted but the thing was, she wasn't sure what she wanted to do. So, Leora fixed herself a TV dinner and turned on the discovery channel. She stretched as she settled herself on the couch. It's only for a week . . . she thought with a sigh. Leora finished watching the show and turned off the TV. She threw away the container for her TV dinner and placed her fork in the sink. She then felt something like forboding almost as if she knew that something was going to happen but shook it off. "Snap out of it Leora! You're being paranoid! The only reason you're feeling this way is because you're afraid of being home alone. Now you will get ready for bed and then go to sleep!" she lectured herself. Then she blinked as she realized what she had done. "Great . . . one day alone and I'm talking to myself . . ." she muttered out loud and then blinked again. "I'M STILL DOING IT!!" she yelled in exasperation and threw her hands up as she went to get ready for bed.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:26 pm
Lance walked down the dark streets looking irritated as he let out an annoyed sigh.Humans,he had to be forcibly betrothed to a human.He wondered if this girl his father had forcibly engaged him with would be compliant when they got back to his palace or at least look like some of the beautiful vampire girls he knew.But,he had no excuse to go get her now since she was completely left alone and it was about eight or nine at night.Silently,he edged forward to her house,making sure to keep out of side and began to wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:30 pm
Leora got ready for bed, putting on a pair of flowing pj pants and an over sized shirt for her pajamas. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and braided her hair to keep it managable in the morning. Soon she headed back to her room, and after about 15 minutes of reading a book, she turned off her light and a few minutes after that fell asleep, her previous worries far from her mind.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:38 pm
Once he saw through the window that Leora had fallen asleep, he stealthily headed for the window and unlocked it in a matter of seconds. He opened it and creeped into the room and walking toward her bed. He loomed over her for a moment before, ever so gently, he slid his arms beneath her and lifted her up carefully, the cover's melting away as she was lifted into the air. Then, he slid back out of the window and began his journey back to his palace. He glanced down at her to look her sleeping body over. He really couldn't say she was beautiful,but she was . . . okay, for a human.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:42 pm
Leora shivered lightly as Lance carried her ouside. She moaned softly as she curled up to him, wanting to get warm again. Other than that, she did not stir and she did not wake. She was happily asleep, not even knowing that she was being kidnapped.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:55 pm
Lance glanced down at her again when he heard her making soft noises and though for a second that she was waking up. But when she seemed to snuggle into him, he realized she couldn't possibly be awake.Unfortunately for Lance,it didn't take too long to get back home and he became even more irritated when he discovered that a room hadn't been set up for her.So,he waited outside a door way as it was set up into a guest bedroom.He was certainly never going to share a room with her. He'd almost rather bite her head off. Gently,he placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her,though he didn't know why, and stood next to the bed to watch her for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:01 am
((You are so taking you ideas off the other RP . . . XD))

Leora sighed slightly and snuggled under the blankets before subconsiously realizing . . . that she wasn't in her bed! Her eyes snapped open and she saw a guy standing over her . . . and screamed . . . Loud. "EEEEK!!! RAPIST!!!!" she yelled as she sat up quickly, grabbing her pillow from under her head and hitting him with it repeatedly. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?! WHY'D YOU KIDNAP ME?!" she screamed at him as she continued to hit him with the pillow as hard as she could.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:18 am
(Sorry but it got stuck in my head like a lot of other RPs do.And besides, you're doing almost the exact same posts as the other one,just read the similarities.I'm trying to not make this one like the other one,though,I need time for ideas.)

Lance raised his arms immediately in defense against her pillow onslaught."Hey would you-. Stop hitting-,"He struggled to get a word out as she continued to whack him with her pillow."Enough!"He hissed in irritation before ripping the pillow out of her hands and throwing it behind him,glaring at her with total annoyance."How dare you even THINK I would want to rape YOU!If anything,I'd rather have never met you or have you as a snack right now,but I can't because your dear old dad sold your will for 'love' in exchange for my father to spare his life.So,as much as I hate it,we're betrothed to each other."He explained,letting out a sly smile when he explained that her father had sold her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:25 am
((That's cause you're not giving me much difference to work with. xp ))

Leora glared right back at him. "What are you talking about you ugly lying jerk?!" she yelled at him. "What are you a cannibal or something?!" she asked incredulously and then shook her head. "Either way, my dad would never sell me! Do you hear me! Besides, he's never told me anything about this so you have got to be some sort of delusioned psycho!" she said, her hands clenching into fists and it was all she could do to simply refrain herself from punching him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:38 am
(Well,for one thing,you could have made her wake up on the way back...)

Lance glared at her as he allowed his fangs to poke out of his mouth slightly."No,I'm not a cannibal,dear Leora,I'm Lance,the prince of vampires.And yes,your father would sell you because,you see, he had accidentally stumbled into our world and met my father,the king of vampires, who was going to drink him dry.But,he pleaded for his life and,unfortunately,offered your marriage to me.My father let him go,but when he returned to the mortal world,he forgot everything of our world as all humans do when they leave our boundaries,unless they were born here.I honestly wish he'd killed your father so I'd never end up in this mess,"He explained,now looking calm,but slightly unnerved."And if you want proof,then read this.Read it until you've memorized it by heart,we're betrothed and the only way out is for us to willingly love each other,which, frankly,is impossible in my case,no matter how much you might come to like me."He pulled out a rolled-up parchment and handed it to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:42 am
Leora's eyes widened seeing his fangs and hearing his story. "YOU'RE NUTSO!" she screamed in disbelief and then punched him square in the gut. "As if I'd ever like you!" she yelled and ran out of the room trying to find a way out of there. "No way, no WAY is this happening!" she muttered to herself as she ran. Wake up Leora! Wake up!

((How's that for difference? razz ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 am
(Yay,we're no longer following the same storyline!)

Lance dashed off after her looking angered after being punched.Compared to him,her running was exceedingly slow.In a matter of seconds, he stood in front of her to halt her in the middle of a hallway."Where do you think you're going?"He asked irritatedly."Outside?To feed yourself to all the other vampires and werewolves and so on?Like I said,we're no longer in the human world.If you value your life you'd stay here,in my palace,or,when you're outside,with me.Understand?This is the one place in this world where you are completely safe,because of me."He said taking a small step toward her.This was one of the reasons he hated humans,they were so dependent on thinking they knew everything about the world that they went into denial when they discovered vampires.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:56 am
As Lance stepped towards her, Leora instinctively stepped back. "Th-this is a nightmare . . . that's it . . . Vampires aren't real . . . th-they can't be real . . ." she stuttered to herself, wondering why the heck she wasn't wake up yet and closed her eyes, shaking her head. "Wake up Leora!!" she hissed to herself.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:03 am
Lance grinned evilly as he watched her stutter in denial,trying to defy what she knew was the truth.Trying to frighten her,he seemed to disappear and reappear behind her before whispering softly into her ear."Oh,we're real,we're very real.And you're never waking up from this nightmare."He chuckled darkly in an attempt to frighten her as much as he could.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff