Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
zOMG! Ring Problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satsuki Mei 671

Aekea Champion

3,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:00 am
scream I'm getting really annoyed because I got three new rings and they appear as question marks! I really want to use them but I can't! If you have an answer to my problem please go ahead and post it! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:59 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::If you close your zOMG window::.
and then open a new one, i think your rings should be fixed :3

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Invisible Rainbows

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:26 am
Rain says:

Also, Qix said this problem would be fixed during Monday's maintenance.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:41 am
U probly just died and then respawned.U have to wait for the lock to be unlocked again. It only takes no less than 30 secs.  

GrimSkeith

TaeKwonDoFireMaster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:31 pm
i have a problem very similar to this, in the beginning of the game i did all the barton town wuests, later i went to elizabeth and told her of this and it said i have completed all her quests, i chose a ring as a reward but it didnt appear onscreen that id received it as it usualy does, and it wont show up in my ZOMG inventory either, plz help me out  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:10 pm
TaeKwonDoFireMaster
i have a problem very similar to this, in the beginning of the game i did all the barton town wuests, later i went to elizabeth and told her of this and it said i have completed all her quests, i chose a ring as a reward but it didnt appear onscreen that id received it as it usualy does, and it wont show up in my ZOMG inventory either, plz help me out

This is not something that a regular Gaia member can answer - report the bug in the Games bug report forum.

That is an interesting bug, because there have been reports that she erroneously grants too many rings, rather than none at all.  

Avzel

emcal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:26 am
ok i think i have the same problem.

in my avatar inventory on gaia i have a black ring and when i click on it it does nothig and has ?ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:06 am
emcal
ok i think i have the same problem.

in my avatar inventory on gaia i have a black ring and when i click on it it does nothig and has ?ring.

The black ring is the fitness ring. You have to go over to your inventory and click on it and "unlock its power". Then you get a fitness ring. Also in regards to this thread with the ? for rings. This often happens to the diagnose ring or newly obtained ring types (if you have a fire rain ring and you get another it won't appear as a question mark). The only thing to do is keep relogging into zOMG until you get those rings.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items