Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:06 am
IT'S A TWAP!

This is a bait thread to see if I can lure Jaft out of hiding. We made a bet and I've not seen him since that bet (mostly because I've been wandering). It was in the Phunkeh thread and I have witnesses! *Looks around for Kerrigan*

The implied arrangement was hinged on the EI report that was delayed (As we all know and loath) Jaft bet the grand total of 200K that there would be twice as many items in the EI report Yesterday and Kerrigan and I took that bet.

If you see Jaft try to guilt trip him for me (I don't really expect him to pony up but I feel I can give him some grief, and maybe I will get him to pay the bet)

The chronicles start HERE
Jaft
I can't wait till Kusa Looses

I don't forget Jaftua! ^_^

SPOON FED!
1. Have you ever made a stupid bet?
2. Ever have anyone skip out on paying when they loose
3. Have YOU ever skipped out?
4. Annoying EI report skips
5. Seen Jaft lately? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:42 am
Haven't seen him in the last twenty-four hours at least. I can't say for sure that I even saw him then... Hmm... Alzheimer's might be kickin' in a bit early. Or maybe it's all part of his plan. Can Jaft manipulate memory? eek It is a bit terrifying. He's an odd individual on his best days. Perhaps talking about him as if he can't read the posts in this thread is the key to lure him out of hiding? Maybe someone should spark an argument that he can't refuse...  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:06 am
He is a Mod... I suppose he could have removed the conversation for his own purposes... but I STILL have witnesses.

Also I titled this thread to have that extra "*****" effect on Jaft. I'm almost certain that he can't resist, especially if it starts to pick up on responses.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:13 pm
lawl...

Anyway, the last I saw of him was in the Post your Pics thread on friday (but when comparing the timestamps on his posts and when the EI report was released, I notice that he just disappeared after this week's EI >.>)

I don't think Jaft will start getting curious about this until more chicks start posting though...

invisible-weirdo

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:20 pm
Nice. I was wondering why Kusa was posting about bikini tops. I was like... 'Eh? Is he bothered by them? Fat people wearing them? Is he wearing one? What would Kusa look like in one? sweatdrop '
Uhhhh... yeah... Forget that last bit, yeah? ^.^;

And Jafticles is on MSN right now xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 pm
I don't know maybe I would be smexy in a bikini top, perhaps my subconscious is telling me something? xd  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:29 pm
Well, you could always ask Are what he'd think about that =P

Hmmm... let's go shopping so I can help Kusa get a bikini top! ('cause I can't pull them off, that's for sure... Though I can do hats apparently, yay! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:35 pm
Aretoo says it probably would depend on the cut of the Top xd

I would have to agree with him ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:43 pm
Yeah, true... And we'd have to find the right color for you =P  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:55 pm
Blue/green Tie-dye ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:32 pm
OMG, we'll do it! And, and, and... And if you have the legs for it, we can put you in this blue tie-dye skirt I've got! It'll fit 'cause it's like, one of those wrap around dealies... Yay! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:34 pm
So-ooo... Kusa's going to be in a tye-dye bikini top and a sarong... Do we get him one of those flowers to put behind his ear, too? mrgreen  

aretoo
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:40 pm
Hmmm... the sarong/skirt/whatever would reach about the knees...
Aaand... What kind of flowers are we talkin' here, Are? No roses, wouldn't fit in... Need something more tropical, no? =P

Heehee >.<
It would make me sooo happy to actually see Kusa dressed like that, just for fun xp  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:42 pm
Plumerias! =D  

invisible-weirdo

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:44 pm
Oooooh, those are nice =o
(fear the google images ^.^ *knows pretty much nothing about flowers, let alone tropical ones*)  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff