Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elves on Bookshelves - The Bookcase for Friends of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A literate guild for readers: We mainly discuss books, but feel free to share jokes and real life issues; we'll laugh and cry with you. 

Tags: contests & quests & advice for writers, faery games and medieval quizzes, original poetry, fan art and fiction, library of myths and legends, fun magic wizard, bookworm & bibliophile 

Reply Shh, the Librarians Will Never Know We're Here!
Bookmark Me! - Incoming Absences Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:48 pm
Bookmark Me! - Incoming Absences

We don't want to reprimand you for lack of posts over an extended period of time. To prevent this, post here to let everyone be aware of when you're going to be absent and your estimated date of return. You don't need to tell us why you'll be away unless you wish to share. It's not like we have elf powers to make you tell us... twisted

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:52 pm
Hey guys. It's no guarantee that I'll be gone, but not guarantee that I'll be here. Life's crazy right now, and my access to the internet will be extremly limited for the next month, so, I'm just letting you all know so you don't get too worried if I'm gone for a while.  

Aristaline

Romantic Fairy

5,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:49 pm
Thanks for letting us know, Aristaline! whee Hope you get more frequent access to internet soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Well i would just like the guild to know that sometimes if you don't here from me for like a week. Don't get worried I will be back just i only have accses to the internet when i have a computer and sometimes i don't.  

Mistress_of_Kitty_Cats

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:23 am
It's not a long one, but I feel I should post this absence. Just in case.

I am going to a convention with my church's youth group from the 30th of January to the 1st of Feburary.

That means I probably will be off the internet from Thursday to Sunday (maybe Monday.).

Just letting everyone know smile .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:39 pm
I just wanted everyone to know that I might not be very active for the next week or two. I have a lot of band things going on (contest, solo's, etc.) and I am also sorry for my little absence earlier. When all my band stuff is over, I hopefully will become a little more active. That is until graduation, but I will let you guys know about that later.  

gerp91

Misty_wolf_of Alagaesia

Quotable Guildswoman

6,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:01 pm
I just thought that I'd warn all that my Aunt is coming, in three days time. Out from Tennessee and I am not going to be on for a while, at least a week. See you all soon.
~Misty~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:53 am
Last month of college so all the projects are due and finals are incoming. I'll be away being a good student! lol  

The Noisy Cricket

gerp91

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:30 pm
I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be gone for a while. How long, I do not know. The only computer I have is the laptop that my high school gives us and my last day is tomorrow (I be graduating XD) so I have to turn in my computer and I don't know when I will be getting my computer for college so i could be gone for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:37 pm
So sorry to have been absent so much lately, but my whole family is going camping and it's taking a good while for us to get ready. We will be gone for about two weeks, and I plan to be very active when I come back. So see you all soon.  

Misty_wolf_of Alagaesia

Quotable Guildswoman

6,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gerp91

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:45 pm
I just thought I would let ya'll know that the next couple of months is going to to be pretty hectic for me. July I am going to several places that take a good day to get to and then I am starting my freshman year in college and orientation at my college has no down time. My posts may be scarce, but I will try my hardest to post.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:24 pm
Gerp, I'm giving you points because you're always so courteous about letting us know when you're going to be busy. heart I hope you enjoy traveling!  

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Captain

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 am
First, I am going to be going to Deleware the 13th - 15th. I'll be taking my laptop, but I won't be on much.

Then, I will head to my hometown (Indiana! I am excited. My favorite place in the world.) from app. the 20th of July to the 2nd week of August. I will have limited internet access because my only aunt that has a router and a computer that is not for work (or a super slow dial up) is about 30 minutes away from where I am staying. We'll be going to her house at least twice a week though.

Finally, I'll be heading to Florida the 3rd week of August until about the middle of the fourth week. No internet access there.

And then school starts, but since it's the beginning of the year, I should be okay smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 pm
This is my first post, but I'll be gone for about the next week, heading down to visit my grandfather in Arkansas, no internet access either.  

Vayne the Dark Knight

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:59 pm
I'll be on holiday from the 25th - 29th of July. I'll miss you all! heart  
Shh, the Librarians Will Never Know We're Here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games