Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
effectiveness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katanashi No Rui

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:25 pm
what is more effective playing jigsaw on easy or playing it in the most dificult level?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:37 am
The more difficult the puzzle is, as far as I know, you earn more in the way of prizes for completing them. C:  

We Move Like Cagey Tigers

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:25 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::thats true ;D::.
but the more complicated jigsaws also take more time.

And also take into consideration that if you are gonna play game after game with jigsaw, the amount of money you get is decreasing for every jigsaw you finish.

The extra items you earn are totally random. you could play all day and not get a single price, and get 5 of them another day.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:38 am
I would say go for higher difficulty. I don't know how many puzzles you can do before the amount of gold rewarded is negligible, but I made about 630 gold on one insane puzzle.

That being said, my advice comes with a caveat. There is a glitch in the game that occasionally prevents people from getting their gold. I spent an hour on an insane puzzle the other night and I got nothing! xp  

Barhaka

Katanashi No Rui

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:26 pm
Thank you for all the advice you've given me  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:10 am
I always go with the easiest.bcause by the time i finish the hard one, it's like i would have finished 2 jugsaw puzzle on easy,and i'd still get the same amount of money if those two were combined  

GrimSkeith

GrimSkeith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:23 am
lala  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out