Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Newbie Questions not found in guides

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jashana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:12 pm
1. I'm roaming the cities shaking trees and tons of tp falls from the sky. Is there a use for them? Do I try to catch them?

2. When does the new day start?? I get on sometimes around 9 am my time which will say like 3 am gaia time and half an hour later in real time it might say 5 am or 9 am and the time on gaia just flies by. What is the secret to Gaia time?

3. I have a trading pass but was reading a guide about one needed for the marketplace. I've been able to buy and sell there without any kind of special pass so was this something needed in the past that just hasn't been updated in somebody's guide?

4. Is there a shop.. not marketplace where you can sell flowers and crumbled papers? I thought I read some shop would buy 50 crumbled newspapers... but forgot where to go.

5. Is it profitable to make and sell ink?

6. Do I really understand that more than 1 account is ok to build up a major account? How do people find time to play on more than one account?

7. Do trees regenerate more coins in a 24 hour period or are they random?

8. I have come to realize I can type for ex. 80800 as a zip code in the cities to get to a dif server but do they have the equivelant of coins per server meaning if I get all of the coins available from zipcode 80800 and I go to zip 10100.. then will there be coins there or will they be gone? Is it per area or per server?

And that's the majority of the questions I couldn't find the answers for from the first five days of playing. question biggrin wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:24 pm
Moving to Q & A soon and:

1. No use for them. They are either a glitch or a malicious user, but the TP and water balloons are harmless. You can also get them and throw them at houses or other avis...big whoop.

2. Gaia time used to go exactly twice as fast as human time until the Nike Shirt promotion came along. Perhaps a Nike employee tried to use Gaia and always got online during Gaia night, hence the speeded up time...in short, I am not sure on this one.

3. The trading pass is the same as the one for the marketplace.

4. The hat shop will accept the town stuff to make hats of. But they will not buy it from you. It's an exchange. Anyway, it's more profitable to sell the trash in the MP than it is to exchange it and try to sell the hat, for the most part.

5. Hm...answer varies with conditions, but in general, it is more profitable to sell the bugs that make the ink, than the ink itself. If Durem Depot ink exchange is ever down, then inks would shoot up in value...

6. Yes, it is OK to have additional accounts. This depends on the individual. I would get bored with just one account blaugh

7. Good question. I think they regenerate with every Gaia day cycle. There are spawning guides somewhere, I think, in the Towns forums.

8. I *think* it's per server.

Good questions!  

Avzel

Jashana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:57 pm
Thank You so much for your answers!!! That is a big help to me!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games