Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:48 am
Jaime felt odd hugging his sister as Darren. Though still comfortable, it was very different. He rested his chin on her head and looked over at Darren. He didn't bother hiding the worry in his eyes. "I know you will, Sors," he said, calling her by the shortened name he usually did. However, his eyes never left Darren's face.

Rowdy's tail continued to wag as he watched Derrick take the food out and pour it into the bowl for him. With a happy pant, Rowdy went to work on the food, crunching the food loudly. Every few bites, he would switch to the water to wash down the dog food. After finishing the food, Rowdy finished all the water and sat down, wagging his tail happily. He looked over at Derrick and jumped over in his lap, licking his face gratefully.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:06 am
Sorcia felt Jaime's chin on her head and imagined for a moment that it was Jaime. At the nickname, she smiled and said with a bit of playfulness, "You'd better. You can't pretend I'm not your sister just cause you have Rad's body." The nickname came out, as well as a reference to an ongoing joke between Sorcia and Jaime that sprung from a time Sorcia had jumped up on a table in the mall and burst into 'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree' after a couple of elderly women made derisive comments about her santa girl outfit.

A feminized santa costume really, and she'd worn it about four days before Christmas when she went shopping for gifts with Jaime. Jaime had been amused, but he'd groaned at her when she was done and proceeded to chant that he didn't know her. So then she'd practically tackled him as she hugged him, and happily told the people around them that he was her little elf. That was one of her favorite memories of her and Jaime.

Darren saw the worry in Jaime's eyes, and he offered a little smile, trying to be reassuring.

Derrick watched Rowdy eat and drink before finishing, and as Rowdy jumped into Derrick's lap and licked him, he laughed. "Hey! Watch it with that tongue, kibble-breath." he teased as he playfully tugged one of Rowdy's ears. They rough housed all the time and Rowdy had never once bitten him hard enough to break skin. He was happy with his little dog's restraint. Derrick smiled down at Rowdy, "My little slobber factory." he teased again.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:17 am
Jaime snickered lightly as he hugged Sorcia tighter. He remembered the scene as well. She was always the eccentric one, but that's one of the many things he loved and admired about his sister. Though sometimes, her need to be the center of attention could go rather far. Then again, that was his view on it...the one who'd rather fade into the shadows and be invisible.
Seeing the reassuring smile from Darren helped a bit. However, he did not focus his line of sight anywhere but Darren's eyes. Even though they were technically Jaime's eyes, he could see Darren in them. And that comforted him as much as Sorcia's arms around him.

Rowdy growled playfully at the "kibble-breath" comment. He jumped up and nibbled at Derrick's fingers. It wasn't rough, but more like a puppy when it was teething. He liked to play around with Derrick like this. Seeing his smile made everything else worth enduring.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:30 am
Sorcia smiled widely as she was held tighter, hearing her brother snicker. "My little elf." As she chuckled, she hugged him tighter for a moment, enjoying the feeling of Jaime being her older brother in body as well as everything else, and then she pulled away, smiling at him before looking between Darren and Jaime. "So..are you guys alright now?

Darren blinked at the question. Were they alright? Were they friends again? He'd never stopped thinking of Jaime as his best firned..but.."We're better." he said after a moment, glancing to Jaime again as if for confirmation.

Derrick heard the playful growl and laughed again, feeling his fingers being nibbled. "Ah, that's how it's going to be? He turned the puppy in his lap so that Rowdy's back was against Derrick's legs as he grinned down at Rowdy and began poking him and tickling him, "Ha! Tickle torture!" Derrick loved tickling Rowdy, playing in general really, with no one else could Derrick be so open or so happy.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:37 am
Jaime laughed. "Not so little anymore," he responded, trying to find a way to add some humor to the situation. He kept an arm around her shoulder after she pulled away. In response to her question, he looked at Darren, who was looking for assurance from him. The corner of his mouth turned up as he looked at Darren, nodding. "We're good."

Rowdy squirmed a bit in Derrick's arms as he tickled and poked him. He found his way out and hopped onto the floor. Turning around, he lowered the front part of his body to the ground, sticking his butt in the air, growling playfully as he was preparing to pounce.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:49 am
Sorcia chuckled at his words, leaning against him a little as he kept an arm around her shoulder. At his answer, she considered it a moment before nodding, "Well..if Jaime is alright with you, then I guess I am too.."

Darren was relieved to see Jaime's assurance, and at Sorcia's statement, gave a dramatic sigh of relief. "Wonderful! I'd be sad if I didn't have Sorcy's permission." He grinned a little at her.

She frowned, but amusement glinted in her eyes. Aside from his recent hurting of Jaime, she'd always liked Darren in a sisterly way, his charm was hard to resist. "Yeah, yeah." She turned her head and looked up at Jaime, "So..getting these necklaces..did you do anything? Maybe make a wish of some sort?"

Derrick felt Rowdy squirm and then escape, hopping to the floor. Rowdy got into a pouncing position and Derrick grinned at him, tugging his ear with a laugh, "Rarrr." he mimicked Rowdy's growl, not trying very hard, this was just another method of play.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:12 pm
"You better be," Jaime said jokingly, ruffling Sorcia's hair a bit as he chuckled. He laughed further at Darren's response. "Of course, she is the queen, after all," he said, adding a "drama queen," surrounded by fake coughs.
The mood went a little more serious, though, as Sorcia questioned him about the necklaces. Jaime shook his head. "The only thing I know is that I was looking at a website about 'switcheroo', thought it was a mildly entertaining idea," he said. "The next day, the necklaces were in a box on my desk." He searched Sorcia's face for any reaction.

Rowdy playfully snapped at Derrick's hand, intentionally missing him. He bounced around on the floor, settling in positions like he was about to pounce. Finally, he jumped into Derrick's arms again, attacking him with kisses, licking his face all over.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:30 pm
(HAPPY THANKSGIVING! *Hugglez* *givez you a turkey-shaped cookie* Gobble gobble! <3)

Sorcia was happy when he ruffled her hair, and at the drama queen bit. She playfully narrowed her eyes and tugged on Jaime's ear. "What was that, little elf?"

And when the mood had gone serious, and he spoke, her only reaction was a light frown. "A website? Well..can you show me the site?" Somehow she doubted it, but they would try anyway. Sorcia's expression was neutral, almost too neutral.

Darren listened to this and was relieved..how would it have been if Jaime had truly wanted those necklaces..if he'd wanted this to happen? But Jaime said they were on the website and he believed the other. "Let's jump on it then." He started to head for Jaime's room, he knew the place like the back of his hand after all.

Sorcia waited as she saw him gone, keeping her brother from leaving as she held an arm out before looking up at him, bringing her hand to hold his wrist and brush her thumb against it in concern. "Are you sure you're alright, Jemmy? Is he only here because you both have no choice..or are you pleased?" Probably both, but she wanted to know how her brother was taking this and offer support if needed.

Derrick watched him playfully snap and bounce around, only to jump into Derrick's arms and lick him all over. He laughed through the licking, "H-Hey! Little furry ball of drool is what you are." he said playfully. And then he lifting Rowdy up by putting his hands around Rowdy's midsection, lifting him up and looking up at him for a moment, "My buddy." His Rowdy. Derrick brought him down then, wrapping his arms around Rowdy and giving him the best hug he could without risking injury to Rowdy.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:39 pm
((Thanks!!! You too! smile ))

Jaime nodded about the website. "Actually that was the first idea we had," he said. "We were just about to get on that." He began to follow Darren when he felt a hand on his arm. Jaime smiled down at Sorcia. "Yea, I'm good. To be honest, it started out as the former, but...well, I'm glad he's back in my life. He's like the old Darren again," he said, beaming.

Rowdy nuzzled Derrick back as he was being held. When Derrick looked at him and called him his buddy, he snapped his jaw happily, almost as if he were saying, "Always."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:10 pm
Sorcia considered that before nodding, pleased to see him beaming. She came forward and gave him a quick hug, "I'm glad for you, Jemmy." Stretching all the way on her tiptoes, she pressed a quick kiss to his cheek as well, hoping to reassure both her brother and herself in any way she could. And with a warm smile, she pulled away and headed towards his room. What she saw made her sigh quietly. Darren was sitting at the computer, sifting through the website history. Most people assumed since he was a jock, he wasn't so much on the smart side, but actually..he got almost as good of grades as her brilliant brother.

But that wasn't what was bothering her..he looked exactly like Jaime, even the posture seemed correct in Jaime's form. What would happen if they couldn't fix this? No one would believe they'd switched, or if they did, it would create a huge mess in the magickal world aside from general havoc from the ignorant masses. "Any luck, Rad?" she asked as she came closer, standing on the left side of the chair so Jaime could stand on the right.

Darren was lost in looking at the computer, and when he heard her speak, he jumped in surprise. He exhaled, "Jeese, you scared me..and not really.." Darren glanced to Jaime after he'd entered, "Do you know where it is? I can't find it in the history or on a websearch.."

Derrick chuckled as he was nuzzled and watched the other happily snap his jaw. "What? Got something to say, rascal?" He smiled down at Rowdy as he pressed a kiss to Rowdy's head. And then his cell phone went off, a partyish tune that he used to recognize members of the football team. Derrick gave Rowdy a little pet before setting him down and heading to the cell phone as he flipped it open.

Rex was on the other line, wanting to know if he was coming to Larissa's senior bash. All seniors were invited, they'd be hanging out and messing around and whatnot. The football team members were supposed to go for sure, along with some other teams including the cheer team. A chance for them to mingle and for the seniors to give a little cheer for the last senior teams of their high school careers. Mark, Darren's chosen vice-captain, and Derrick as the next in line were definately supposed to go and all of them had already sent word that they'd be for sure coming. Mark, unlike all of the team except for Jace and Darren, were jerks and more or less braindead.

Mark and Jace were ironically some of few higher ups in school that didn't make a point to hurt Jaime or others. Mark and Jaime had actually been friends for three years or so, but football and high school activities, alongside Jaime's own business and troubles had kept them apart. They'd never been best friends, but Mark had been one of Jaime's few good friends, Jace was more of a goofy, somewhat friend. Also, former seniors were allowed to come and bring their significant others if they wished, as could the seniors.

Derrick gave an affirmative into the phone before hanging it up with a sigh. "Looks like I gotta go pretty soon, Rowdy. But I'll be back a little after midnight, don't worry." He kneeled down and held out his hand for Rowdy, "And you my friend, are staying in your other bed." Derrick usually let Rowdy sleep with him, but he also had a little area of the closet closed off by wooden planks that had a bed and water for Rowdy. In the closet meant out of his father's way and the wooden planks kept Rowdy from venturing downstairs. Rowdy didn't like being in there too much, Derrick understood the sentiment, but it was the best way to keep Rowdy safe and his dog seemed to understand that as well.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:35 pm
Jaime ruffled Sorcia's hair again after she kissed him. He followed close behind her, and was glad to see Darren was already hard at work. Jaime looked a bit confused when Darren said he couldn't find the site. "Wait, what are you talking about? I was just on it last night. It should be right there in my history. Are you sure you're looking at the right place on there?" he asked, crossing the room to his computer swiftly.

Rowdy knew from the ringtone that it was Derrick's friends, and chances are, he'd be leaving soon. He never cared for any of them, and not just because they took Derrick away from him. Rowdy was always concerned that they would get him in trouble.
When Derrick hung up the phone, Rowdy gave a whimper, looking up at him with his wide, icy blue eyes. He gave him a look that was begging Derrick not to go. And when he mentioned the other bed, Rowdy's ears lowered and he whimpered again, backing away a little. He didn't like that enclosure...no...he hated it. As a human he was a bit claustrophobic, but for Derrick, he had tried to endure it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:50 pm
Darren seemed a bit annoyed at that, "The history for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. It's not here, James." Irritation and slight chiding made him say the other name. And it wasn't just irritation at Jaime thinking he didn't know the right place, that hadn't really bothered him..but he was anxious and that was flaring his temper. If they couldn't find the site, then how would they even have a chance of changing back?

Derrick heard the whimper and frowned. He knew the little dog didn't want him to go, but he didn't have much choice. And then the dog whimpered and backed away. "Rowdy.." He scooted closer and scooped Rowdy up, cradling him and stroking a hand down the fur on his back, "It'll be alright, little buddy. I'll be home before you know it, and then you can cuddle up next to me all night." he promised. "I can't let Lyle," he didn't call him dad, "Get at you though, and leaving you in here apparently isn't enough since you snuck downstairs earlier.."

Derrick brushed his hand against Rowdy's head, "As your owner, it's my job to take care of you even if you may not like it. As your friend, I want to take care of you and have you like it..but I can't keep you safe and make you happy always, Row." Derrick pressed a kiss to Rowdy's head and moved to the closet, opening it and setting Rowdy down in his corner. The space was about the size of two large pillows stacked side by side, and there were two little pillows inside, along with a very furry, soft blanket. Water was in there as well and a little tin for Rowdy to use as a restroom. Derrick kneeled beside the area for a moment, scratching behind Rowdy's ears. "Sorry little guy." he sounded genuinely apologetic.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:08 pm
Jaime looked at Darren apologetically. He didn't mean to sound as though he were questioning Darren...it was more out of frustration. "Maybe we can try to go through a search engine," he said. "I wish I could remember what I was looking for when I found that site," he said, the annoyance evident in his voice. He flung himself on his bed, lying on his back and staring at the ceiling. He was hoping that maybe he could clear his head and remember.

Rowdy wasn't happy, but he accepted it. He nuzzled close to Derrick for as long as he could, but before he knew it, Rowdy was in his makeshift pen. He knew it was best, but he still whimpered a bit. He didn't want his best friend and only companion to leave him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:24 pm
(switcheroo ( ) n. Slang. , pl. -oos . An unexpected variation or reversal. [ Alteration of SWITCH .] haha, Master Google said so! *tried searching for it*)

Darren shook his head, "I did that as well..I tried that 'switcheroo' thing Sorcy mentioned..I tried wizards..shapeshifting..body swapping..I got a lot of fetish stories," he said in annoyed amusement, "But unfortunately, no mention of necklaces that switch bodies." Something occured to him as he looked to Sorcia, "How did you know that story anyway?"

Sorcia had been listening somewhat absentmindedly, and at the question, she stiffened slightly and bit her lower lip before smoothing her expression as she said a bit quickly with forced casualness, "I probably just heard it somewhere." She was a terrible liar to people that she cared for, but she was a consummate actress and brilliant liar to everyone else. Unfortunately, it was people she cared for that she was talking to.

Derrick heard the whimper and sighed, leaning in to press a kiss to Rowdy's furry snout. "I'll come back a little earlier then, how's that?" he gave the other a little smile, "I'd miss my little buddy if I were out too long." With a last ruffle of Rowdy's furry head, he stood and changed his clothes, grabbed his stuff and headed to the closet and propped up a blanket so that there was still a bit of light in the closet and it wouldn't get too stuffy, but it would be hard to find Rowdy unless one was actually looking.

Derrick looked down at Rowdy, unable to resist stroking his fur once more before rising, "Love you, Row." he smiled down at Rowdy before turning away and frowning when Rowdy could no longer see him. With that, he exited and closed the door firmly and quietly behind him before heading downstairs, leaving before his father noticed and heading to his vehicle. The car was an old, beatup pickup truck, faded red, that he'd purchased with money from working as a pet store assistant manager. The manager was a friend and had let Derrick start working a little early, and he'd worked his way up. The schedule was flexible enough for him, and paid decently, and he got dog supplies cheaply for working there..a good setup.

Derrick wasn't made fun of for his choice of vehicle, for one thing, he didn't make a show of showing it off, he parked off on his own, people knew he wasn't one of the rich kids despite the majority of the school being them, and he played a mean game of football. That last one was what granted him the most lenience. He shifted into drive and took off, offering up a little prayer for his little buddy. Derrick hated leaving him alone with Lyle, but there was nothing he could do until he moved.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:55 pm
Jaime placed a hand over his face when Darren was telling him about all the routes he had tried. And there was nothing more from there that he could figure to do. However, when he heard Sorcia's denial, he sat straight up in the bed. "Sorcy..." he said to her with pleading eyes. She knew something that she wasn't sharing.

Rowdy continued to whimper a bit until Derrick was out of earshot. With a whining sigh, Rowdy turned around on the pillow and laid down, curling up. He was worried about Derrick, genuinely. But he knew he couldn't be selfish. Rowdy decided he would take a nap until his Derrick got back.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff