Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:20 am
Darren felt movement as Jaime climbed in under the covers and turned to face him. He smiled at the other, feeling the thumb against his upper arm. Darren moved closer, leaning his head against Jaime's upper chest near his shoulder and wrapping his left arm around Jaime's lower waist. They'd curled up together before, why should it be any different now? And honestly..Darren wanted to be closer to Jaime, the warmth and reassurance of his best friend beside him.."Ah, so you missed me, short stuff?" he asked softly, playfully with a smile curving his lips.

Derrick pulled into the driveway with a black eye and cut lip that had a bit of dried blood on it. There'd been a bit of a fight after Jaime and Darren had left..teams were confused, Kyle and Rex had been angry about being punched earlier, several people had been drunk, some were just looking for fun..it ended up being a semi-mad house. He sighed as he locked his car and headed in, thankfully Lyle would be stone drunk and asleep by now.

Derrick moved into his room and switched on the light, setting his stuff down as he walked to the closet and scooped up Rowdy whether he was asleep or not. His black eye wasn't too dark, but it was clearly visible regardless and a bit of dried blood on his lip still remained. "Heya, Row. Didja miss me?" Derrick gave a little wry smile down at Rowdy as he held the dog to his chest and stroked his fur.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:27 am
Jaime pulled Darren closer to him. He brushed the dark hair away from Darren's face and smiled warmly down at him. "More than you know," he said softly.

Rowdy heard Derrick's car and immediately perked up. On his feet and tail wagging fervently, he paced back and forth waiting on Derrick to arrive. Rowdy was so happy for Derrick to be back, he didn't notice the fight injuries until after he received the hug. At first he licked at them, but then looked at Derrick with his wide eyes, wondering what had happened.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:35 am
Darren felt himself being pulled close and at the words, he chuckled. "I missed you too." He'd closed his eyes, laying against Jaime a bit as he yawned. Darren tilted his head to somewhat nuzzle Jaime by bringing his face to the other's cheek and brushing against it before moving back down. "Goodnight, Jam." Darren's voice was soft and warm...and happy..

Derrick saw Rowdy's wide eyes and chuckled, ruffling Rowdy's furry head. "The party got a bit wild..and I got into a row." He joked, using the word that looked like Rowdy's shortened name. And then his expression grew slightly angry as he frowned, "Some of the guys were spreading lies about me and my football captain, I've told you about Darren before..setting it up so that Jaime," he'd mentioned him to Rowdy many times for his own reasons, "Would get drunk and messed with..stupid pricks. When I find out who set it up, I'll make them wish all they had was a black eye!"

His grip tightened on Rowdy a bit too much, and realizing what he was doing, he loosened up and set Rowdy in his lap. "Sorry little buddy..I got a bit carried away." he stroked the other apologetically, hating his stupid temper when it hurt his best friend.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:41 am
Jaime smiled warmly at Darren's response. He closed his eyes contently as Darren nuzzled him, wishing he wouldn't stop. With a happy sigh, he left his eyes closed as he smiled. "Good night Darren."

Rowdy understood and nuzzled Derrick's neck a bit, licking it to help comfort him. He ignored the discomfort from the tight squeeze and instead focused on helping Derrick feel better.  

The Lacey Bear

Rekku the king

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:45 am
{OOO.OOO, This is the most lirttrit rp i have ever sean, you to should make a book...!}  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:51 am
(Why thank you. *givez you a cookie* ^__^ It wouldn't be possible without my awesomeness roleplay partner! <3 *hugglez Laceyk* ^_^)

Derrick felt his neck being nuzzled a bit and licked. He couldn't help but chuckle as he nuzzled his nose against Rowdy's. "What would I do without you, furball? You make me sMiLe." he said the last word in singsong, being playful as he grinned for effect. And then he moved with Rowdy in his arms and set him down on the bed. He stripped from pants and jersey, his smooth, toned chest exposed before slipping a plain white shirt on, and keeping on his boxers as he climbed into bed. "As promised."

He smiled at Rowdy, having promised to have Rowdy sleep with him, which was pretty much always what happened. He lay on his side, wrapping his right arm around Rowdy and holding him close after flicking the light off. Derrick pressed a kiss to Rowdy's head and the his snout. "Goodnight, Rowdy. I love you." Derrick curled so that his head was near Rowdy's as he kept an arm around the dog's warm, furry form.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 am
((Awww yay! Hugglez back biggrin And I'd offer cookies, too, but I has none. Pumpkin pie anyone?))

Rowdy sat up on the bed, his tail wagging wildly, as he watched and waited for Derrick to finish changing. As Derrick laid down with him, Rowdy cuddled close, his tail wagging subsiding a bit as sleep began to take them over. As they lay there, he licked at Derrick's neck slowly and intermittently, comforting himself, and aiming to ease them both into sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:01 pm
(O_O PUMPKIN PIE!!!!!!! That's the best kinda pie ever!)

~In the Morning~

Darren stirred against Jaime as a few sun rays cracked in through the mostly covered window in Jaime's room. It was a a few hours past dawn. He blinked and then gave a light groan..his head was pounding..the light seemed brighter, almost painfully so.."Hangover." he grumbled to himself as he scrunched his nose.

Derrick awoke long after dawn, yawning as he opened his eyes to find his face in fur, he'd moved closer to Rowdy while sleeping it seemed. He smiled at his dog, stroking a finger down Rowdy's back as he said softly, "Good morning, Row." Derrick pressed a kiss to Rowdy's forehead.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:06 pm
Jaime was still asleep when Darren began to stir. In his sleep, he pulled Darren closer, not realizing he was doing so. He mumbled something incoherent in his sleep...a quirk that he was known for.

Rowdy opened his eyes as Derrick kissed him. Giving a big, sleepy yawn, Rowdy licked Derrick's cheek a few times, as his tail began to wag lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:12 pm
Darren was aware of being pulled closer and he forced his eyes to open a bit, seeing Jaime. He smiled, making no move to move away and the arm that still lay on Jaime's waist tightened almost possessively. Darren chuckled quietly as the other mumbled in his sleep.

Derrick smiled as his cheek was licked and he noticed Rowdy's tail wagging. "Good boy." He brushed his hand over Rowdy's fur. Today was Saturday, plenty of time to do all kinds of things. "Wanna go for a walk today, Row?" Derrick continued smiling at Rowdy.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:50 pm
Jaime smiled in his sleep, having Darren so close. Finally, though, he opened his eyes and looked down at Darren, smiling. He was so worried that he would wake to find this all a dream. "Morning," he said sleepily.

Rowdy snapped his jaw happily, and it looked like he gave a nod to the suggestion of a walk. He loved going out with Derrick. Actually, any time spent with Derrick was enjoyed by Rowdy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:06 pm
Darren saw Jaime open his eyes and look down smiling. At the sleepy word, Darren's smile widened as he touched his nose to Jaime's playfully, "Morning, tiger." this was playful as well.

Derrick saw the happy snap of his jaw and laughed, "I'll take that as a yes, buddy." He pressed his lips to Rowdy's furry back for a moment, loving the soft fur against his skin and knowing Rowdy was near him. And then he rose to get dressed. Derrick slipped on some black pants, socks and tennis shoes, and a loose fitting grey shirt with the slogan, 'Don't need a permit for these guns', and two arrows in the direction of his muscles. A friend had gotten it for him and they'd shared a laugh about it, since he was rarely given anything, he'd cherished it.

When finished, he reached into a drawer and pulled out a leash which he slipped into his pocket. It had taken a bit to let Derrick put the collar on Rowdy, but after explaining and showing him the little squiggly tag that read proudly 'Rowdy', he'd seemed happier to have it. But the leash? Rowdy had never liked that, and so Derrick trusted Rowdy enough to put it on him only when necessary, like if a cop tried to complain about the leash law. It had happened a few times and he'd gotten out of it with an 'oops, I forgot' and pulling the leash from his pocket.

Derrick walked to Rowdy and scooped him up, "We'll go for a walk, and then we get home, I'll give you breakfast and a bath." Derrick pocketed something. With that, he exited the room, closing the door behind him as he quickly and quietly made his way downstairs and out of the house without alerting Lyle. Hopefully he'd be that lucky coming home as well.

Derrick got a bit away from the house before setting Rowdy down away from the street as he pulled a dog cookie from his pocket and held it in his hand as he kneeled down for Rowdy to get it, "Here you go, little buddy." Derrick smiled down at Rowdy.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:51 pm
Jaime smiled warmly and pushed Darren's hair back a bit from his face as they touched noses. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly at being called tiger. He felt a couple butterflies doing backflips in his stomach, though, being so close to Darren like this...so...intimate.

Rowdy watched happily as Derrick got ready. As he was scooped up, Rowdy nuzzled Derrick's neck again. He as well was glad that they didn't have to deal with Lyle, and his tail wagged happily showing it. Once he was on the ground again, he danced around happily and even jumped a bit once he saw Derrick reach into his pocket, taking out the biscuit. He sniffed the enclosed hand, and once Derrick's hand opened, he took the biscuit gratefully, his tail going crazy as he crunched the cookie.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:56 pm
(*been thinking* Hmm, do we want them to confess love before or after switching back? o-O)

Darren felt hair being pushed back from his face and grinned a little. "I gotta say, waking up to myself..er..you," he was teasing then before getting a bit more serious, "Is a pretty nice way to wake up."

Derrick laughed as he saw Rowdy's tail wagging crazily. "Happy mutt, eh?" He ruffled Rowdy's fur from his head to his back, waiting until Rowdy had finished before tweaking one of his ears playfully, "Nyah nyah." With a laugh, he rose and began 'running' from Rowdy. This was one of his favorite games to play with Rowdy, and there was a park that he could enter right from his street corner which was where he headed since he didn't like Rowdy near the street.

When he was twelve, Rowdy had gotten distracted and entered the street..a car was coming, and he'd darted out and grabbed Rowdy, partially somersaulting out of the way. A slight concussion and a few cuts and bruises were his tokens, and a single scar near his upper right arm. But it had been worth it to save Rowdy. Derrick laughed, "Catch me if you can, Rowdy!"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 pm
((I'm not sure. Part of me is like GO NOW!!! But the rest of me is like...kissing yourself would be a bit weird...lol))

Jaime's stomach did a backflip again as Darren spoke. He smiled, warmly yet sleepily, and nodded. "I have to say...I couldn't agree more."

Rowdy snapped his mouth playfully and he jumped a bit before taking off after Derrick. He was quick as a dog, and caught up, even surpassing Derrick before turning around and sticking his butt up in the air, wagging his tail again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff