Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
? about an item I am questing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a poll whore?
  You bet!
  Sometimes...it all depends on what is being asked.
  Just gimme the stinking gold!
View Results

xAvangelinex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:13 am
I am questing for Picolitrosso's Urn 3rd Generation and when I go to the market place to see the pricing, I don't see all of the possible poses. I want a particular pose for my avi and none of the poses contain the one I want. What is the deal? I am really confused. If it is 3rd gen then should it already be completely evolved?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:22 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::The Third Gen Urn hasnt finished evolving::.
and even when it has finished evolving, its not sure you find the pose you like. Because the Urn, and some of the other large EIs have to many poses, and the creators and mods then removed some of the poses.

With the urn, the case is this, you might not get all your poses, but the even numbered and the uneven numbered generations, will contain different poses when they are finished evolving, so that you can sell your current gen and buy another one, if you are hellbent on another pose.

But the cash shop is working on a temporary solution, you will be able to split your urn in two urns, and that way you will get all the poses, but the item will be souldbound and you will not be able to sell it. Unless you go to the cash shop and put it together again.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces