Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Money - Which one?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaigeRansom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:32 am
When I go into shops they don't always let me pay in gold. A lot of them are asking for cash. How do I get cash? And one of them wanted tokens or tickets or something like that?

AAAgghhh! I'm such a noob it hurts. Please don't hurt me... please?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:29 am
It's ok...we've all been there. I was there not too long ago. You are in a good guild to get the help.

Anyway, cash is when you use real money to get gold. They call it Gaia Cash. For example, you can pay $5 real money that = to $500 Gaia Cash. You can only buy monthly collectibles with Gaia Cash. That is why when people sell them on the market they cost a ton of gold. You could use Gaia Cash on normal things that you could buy with gold, but most people find it a waste because you could just play games to get gold to buy the cheap stuff.

Gaia uses the Gaia Cash to keep this site running. The owners of this site have to have money to pay for staff and updates, so charging people to get gold to buy special items is one way to do it.

Prize and Joy only sells stuff for tickets and you can earn those by playing the slots and card games. You have to buy tokens to play the games and when you win you earn tickets. It takes a lot of tickets to buy something, so unless you are into collecting silly items, then try your hand at that.

If you can't afford to shell out real cash or in this crazy economy don't want to for imaginary items, my suggestion is to play games, post in forums, and try your luck in contests.

Check out my lotto. Click on my signature to take you there.

heart

Good luck!  

xAvangelinex

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas