Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
hi im new and id like a litlle help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fancy hinaty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:58 pm
3nodding hy can you help me with some things ok her are the questions ive got.
how do i put an image in a post? question question heart sweatdrop
and how do i create my dream avatar? question question heart
how do i quest items? exclaim exclaim question question heart
how can i save in the fishing mini game ? exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
how do i create my forum? exclaim question heart smile
and how can i do money? i need the best way i don want it easy yust the best way i dont care if it takes some time but want money for stuff heart
and finnaly im gonna ask a litlle donation plis a blue bass because i catch them and i cant save the game so i never have heart heart them when i need the just 1 plis or answer exclaim biggrin smile heart my fishing question  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:10 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::Hithere::.
first of all, you post your questions in the Q&A forum. :3

to create a dream avatar, you go and play with tektek click me
when you are finished you will get a link, that one you can paste in your sig, or in your posts.

There are two different kinds of quests, the one that gaia provides, where you will get a set item. That often involves watching a short clip of some kind, and at the end, you are to talk to someone on a profile, and that will grant you an item.

The other kind, is where you create a thread about your quest, where you write about what you quest, why you want it, and update how your quest is going, and talk to ppl, or just bump.

I think the fishing is glitched at the moment, so that you should probably stay away from the fish, unless you dont care about loosing the baits. :/

You cant create a forum, i dont get this question im afraid.

And earning money, well, posting, polling, commenting on profiles, playing the (other) games on gaia can earn you quite a bit. Here is a thread about making gaia gold. click me

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

[img]the img url goes here[/img]

this is how you put a picture in a post, you can look at this one as example User Image  

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Belladonna Foxglove

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 pm
If the issue you are having with the fish is that when you type the save code in, it is shown in the chat area instead of the save box, then the simple way to fix it is type it out, and then right click the words in the chat bar, select "Cut", then right click inside of the save box and click "Paste" and it will put the words in the save box where they belong, then just click save or ok or whatever it says and that will solve that problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:07 am
About creating a forum, actually you can, if you want to create a clan. Making one is free but of course it means you can't join any other clan. The main forum is free, additional forums cost 2500 each, same as in guilds. Or you can create a guild, which costs 20 000. Clans are mainly for zOMG but the forums can be used like guild forums. Set your clan to public if you want everyone to have access to your forum.  

Laura Vandemar

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff