Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Signature Questions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OneSilentRose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:53 pm
So I know how to edit a signature and all, but does anyone know where to get code that can make it look AWESOME?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image
Um, what are you trying to do?
There are many ways to "make it awesome", we need more info to help you out.
User Image

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

OneSilentRose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:03 am
That's just the thing... I really don't know where to start. I've seen a lot of "dream avatars" and those are okay, but I have no idea how to make one. I've also seen small video clips/ animations and some pretty clever pictures. It doesn't really matter to me so long as there's something there besides blank space.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:42 am
You can make a dream avatar at www.tektek.org. That's a good site to remember for Gaia related things. You'll see it referred to a lot smile

As for animations, pictures, etc. - I think most people just use things they've found around the internet. You could also get a custom signature made in the Minishops subforum (Gaia's or the guild's), or you could make your own :3

If you find something you'd like to use, remember to be sure it fits within the signature size limits (no more than 500x500 pixels and 100,000 bytes). If you go over one of those limits and a mod notices, your signature can be shut off until you pay a fine.  

fillabunny2

Millay Crayne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:54 am
Tektek also has a gaia toolbar, which you can configure your signature. The option "gradient text" is also helpful (but not jsut with signatures).  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:36 am
Thanks guys. I'll mess around and see what I can come up with.  

OneSilentRose

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff