Glitches!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:51 am
stressed
I bought a Laser Fish and had it for two or three days. Now it's gone from my tank and Barrett's. I have no drops in my inventory. These fish were supposed to last 18 weeks. Anyone know what to do?
In the meantime:
-glitches you've suffered
-funny glitches you've seen
-what Gaia should do next: fix the problems or get new items
Click my eggs and hatchlings, please!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:10 pm
Glad you mentioned that, Steph. A glitch is rtther nnoying thing. You know how I sid I hd ink for you? I had White ink x5 in my inventory two dys ago, and now it's gone, along with some othre colors of ink. Two days ago I'd had at least 3 of every ink, and now half my ink is gone! Danged glitches...
I once saw this funny glitch that was on my own profile. If you've been on my profile, you might have noticed the funny Waldo comics. Well,one day, every time I went on my profile, those two comics were, like, fused together. It looked really funny becuse of how the words seemed to blend together.
Another glitch I saw was in my own aquarium. My fish are mostly cuttlefish, because I keep getting them for some odd reason in the Daily Chance, and one time one of my cuttlefish (I think it was Rover) was swimming on top of another (who I think my have been Fido). I swear to God, it looked like they were mating. rofl  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:23 pm
I think there was an error like that once before. Fish appeared to die after a couple of days. I dunno, they'll probably fix it eventually.

One glitch that messed me up was my Gaia house. None of the items I had in there are in my suitcase thing in my inventory arranger. But if I click on "My Gaia" it shows my house and all of the things that should still be in it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:24 pm
You should check your storage locker for missing items. My inventory keeps moving s**t around on me...
Click my eggs and hatchlings, please!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Dinosaur Next Door

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:24 pm
It won't even let me set up my house. I can get all the items in the depository thing to decorate it, but it won't let me decorate it! So, now I have a n empty house. Ican't even place it anywhere. So now I have a no-where, empty house. Sucks like heck.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:21 pm
it really anoys me when i do a jigsaw on insane and i dont get my gold for it  

chapman-07

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm
Yeah ...the whole inventory is buggin' man. I tried to arrange my house on one of my mule accounts...and it ended up putting things in my suitcase that I hadn't selected and taking out things I wanted to stay in. Same thing happened when I tried to move things into the storage locker. When I tried to rearrange the house with items already in my suitcase, it wouldn't save my changes. Every time I change my avi the items are getting moved around...hell, they're getting moved even when I do nothing confused

I wish they'd just...change it back or something. It had been alright before. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:59 am
Oh, so I finally find out how to use the storage locker and now it won't even work right!? Brilliant...  

Skorndrick

Gracious Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items