Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:22 pm
Åηησμη¢ємєητ

Hey everyone I would like to announce that this guild is officially open!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Check out the cool new Character Forum!

Post your character's profiles using the Profile Skeleton and start RPing right away!
If its an original character from the show there is already a Profile made(if not PM me with the information and I'll post it in the forum) If you want to play that character just post your username and the RP in which your going to use that character in the Character's topic.

Thanks and have a ton of fun!

Filthy Bloodsuckers
Crew

mackenzieada
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm
Announcement
I would like all of you to post at least one character in the Character Forum. The skeleton is there so just make one up! You cannot start RolePlaying if you don't have a character!!

Please and Thank You!

--Kenzie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:52 pm
Announcement
Makes me sad to see this guild as quiet as it is. There are brand new supernatural episodes and we need to be talking about it! Whats up with this? come on! Role play, chat, just do something!

Okay. My rant is over.

--Kenzie

mackenzieada
Captain

mackenzieada
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:15 pm
Announcement
We are going to bring this Guild out of its quiet stage! I'm going nuts! Now I know its not just your fault...its mine to. I haven't been as good about keeping things going. But if we can get this Guild back up and running (that means everyone needs AT LEAST ONE character in the character forum) then I will give everyone 500 gold! No joke!! Can we do this? YES WE CAN!!

--Kenzie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:57 pm
Announcement

All new members...and most of the old members...NEED TO POST A CHARACTER! In the character topic there is a profile and you NEED to fill it out.

mackenzieada
Captain

mackenzieada
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:33 pm
Announcement

I have noticed a lot of people that haven't placed a character in the thread...Please! PM me as soon as you do! If you already have a character there PM me anyway! I need to know who I'm going to have to kick out. I don't want to but it clearly states in the rules that you must post a character.
Sorry guys

--Kenzie

Supernatural

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces