Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
-*- zOMG questions! -*- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about zOMG?
  I love it!
  I hate it!
  Eh, I don't really care either way.
  I feel lost and confused...
View Results

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:34 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::if you are talking about your cookies I Am Twin 3::.
then theres nothing to worry about, those are just so that gaia will load faster, you will hardly nothice if you remove them, sometimes that is even the best option when gaia is causing a problem on your computer.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 am
Q: how do you get null crystals????  

2010Caboose

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:12 pm

.::Null crystals are given as quest rewards::.
and also i think they are a veryvery rare drop.

You can also buy null crystals from the Back Alley Bargains shop, for 25cash per crystal.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:38 am
Lol my turn to ask a question.
Well seeing as the zomg uses flash to run, it keeps crashing on me a lot.
It says that an illegal operation has been performed and then lags like crazy and then freezes my laptop D:. So basically whenever i go to any places with heaps of people (namely 3+) or where monsters are 4+ it happens.

P.s. I am using vista+ firefox version 2.(something.. i forgot >.>)
and i don't really know if i should update to firefox version 3 because i heard that firefox 3 crashes even more... and it will not let me update flash on here for some reason.. says not compatible with vista ...  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:23 am

.::im also on a laptop::.
and i feel your pain.

I have firefox 3, and that works a little bit better, and an upgrade of flash would prolly be for the best.

What i would recommend, is another computer, if you have a bigger/better computer available, i think you should use that.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:32 pm
Vista crashes a lot...I am a Windows user but will not upgrade to Vista.
If possible, use WinXP or even a Mac.

I've been using WinXP with Firefox and Google Chrome, and had some zOMG lags and crashes, but fortunately not too much, and it seems to be a problem on Gaia's servers, not mine.  

Avzel

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:42 pm
fillabunny2
I Am Twin 3 - I actually just found a fix for the sewer problem. It looks like deleting your cookies, cache and browsing history will put you back to before you accepted the quest. If you accept it again it should allow you to complete it smile

Thanks for this answer! My friend has been stuck in the sewers, for some reason Barry (I think that's his name) wouldn't let her turn in the quest for turning off all the valves, so she couldn't get out of the sewers and actually do anything in the game. I'll check back in if your solution works biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:53 pm
When i look at my rings i remembered that i found a mantis ring but its not there, instead theres a box with a question mark that wont do anything did i do something wrong or did i forget to do something?  

xx lil t8j xx

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:17 am

.::close the game window, and the next time you play it will appear as a mantis ring::.
and if you want to equipp it you have to go into the null chamber, you have only room for 8 rings on your fingers. And when you get rings after that they end up in your ring "pocket" so to speak.
to equip it you will have to unequipp another ring.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:43 pm
8D ah wells.. i will just use my brother's computer :3.
even though i won't be on here much.  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:32 am

.::-crossing my fingers and hoping for the best-::.
hope it works better on your brothers computer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:37 pm
lol it does but the screen is stuffed so yeah.. i have to use the arrow keys to move around  

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 am
Kogane-Maru
fillabunny2
I Am Twin 3 - I actually just found a fix for the sewer problem. It looks like deleting your cookies, cache and browsing history will put you back to before you accepted the quest. If you accept it again it should allow you to complete it smile

Thanks for this answer! My friend has been stuck in the sewers, for some reason Barry (I think that's his name) wouldn't let her turn in the quest for turning off all the valves, so she couldn't get out of the sewers and actually do anything in the game. I'll check back in if your solution works biggrin

Unfortunately this didn't help my friend. She did the quest over and was still stuck, Barry just didn't really want her to turn the quest in for some reason. The log says it's done and he doesn't let her turn it in. Barry is keeping me from having a pal to zOMG with! D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:01 pm
um yeah im on the 3 bridges quest in Zen Garden and the other two nixes wont respond will they eventually. If some1 else defeats the taiko drum nixes how long must i wait for it to respond so i can kill it?  

xx lil t8j xx

Gravity_Dragon

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:46 am
JynxMabashi
um yeah im on the 3 bridges quest in Zen Garden and the other two nixes wont respond will they eventually. If some1 else defeats the taiko drum nixes how long must i wait for it to respond so i can kill it?

I think you only have to wait just a few minutes, no more than 5 for the respawn. I don't know if staying on the same screen will affect this or not. I have had issues with other monsters not spawning. I have found that some instances (layers in a server) have some bugs with certain monsters.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff