Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
Pet stories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenegadeJester
Crew

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:54 pm
i know I have good pet stories but i was wondering if anyone else has some pet stories they'd like to tell!!

have fun! < hylight  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:34 am
pantherbear64
i know I have good pet stories but i was wondering if anyone else has some pet stories they'd like to tell!!

have fun! < hylight

well, when my youngest cat samson was a kitten, he used to climb the walls with his claws because he wanted to go outside. but he was too young to go outside when he was a kitten. Plus he used to get jelous of My other 2 cats, because they could go outside and have fun, and he used to sit and watch them, and meow like he was crying or something. it was kinda sad, but when he was old enough, my oldest cat sammy (who is his uncle) showed him around the neighbors gardens ect.. so that was really cute hehe xDD  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

RenegadeJester
Crew

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:42 am
awwww....that sounds soo cute!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:25 pm
Okay once my youngest cat Woody was playing around and he saw this cat that was really freaked out of humans, but he was really skinny and starved, and so Woody helped him up to my house and gave him the food I had set out that morning, and then Woody brought me down to see the new cat.
I name the new cat Ash, and he would always come in and sleep in my dad's big drum with Woody!  

MADLYALICE

Zombified Creeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:43 pm
This actually happened..a few minutes ago.

Ok so I'm sitting here in front of my computer, minding my own business and typing a reply for an rp thread I'm in. All of a sudden I hear the loud howl of my Bloodhound and the growling whimper of my German shepherd. I ignored it, it's what they do when they're playing around, so I continue typing. Then I hear them come barreling through the house towards my room (my door is open because my computer generates too much heat to leave the door closed during the day).

I turn in my office chair to see what the heck my silly pups are doing only to get slammed backward into the wall with my Bloodhound in my lap trying to crawl on top of my face and my German Shepherd trying to climb into my lap with him. Good god..XD I think it happened in slow motion in my head. -pictures that playing in slow motion and giggles-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:21 pm
Captain Violet
This actually happened..a few minutes ago.

Ok so I'm sitting here in front of my computer, minding my own business and typing a reply for an rp thread I'm in. All of a sudden I hear the loud howl of my Bloodhound and the growling whimper of my German shepherd. I ignored it, it's what they do when they're playing around, so I continue typing. Then I hear them come barreling through the house towards my room (my door is open because my computer generates too much heat to leave the door closed during the day).

I turn in my office chair to see what the heck my silly pups are doing only to get slammed backward into the wall with my Bloodhound in my lap trying to crawl on top of my face and my German Shepherd trying to climb into my lap with him. Good god..XD I think it happened in slow motion in my head. -pictures that playing in slow motion and giggles-

Woah, really??? xDD thats funneh. *giggles with you* lolz, That must have been so funny at the time. they must love you so much to both be wanting to sit on your lap at the same time ^.^  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

RenegadeJester
Crew

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:30 pm
lol that sounds funny this was a good idea for a thread...wasn't it!?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:52 pm
Ohh, yeah i got one! My dog has to sleep in the living room and one saturday night we were looking for him because he wasn't in the living room. Then we looked in every room and then when we opened the guest room there he was! We turned on the lights and he woke up and his eyes looked soar and looking at us. It was like it was his own room. His face said " Why are you looking? I'm trying to sleep here!" it was so funny. ;]  

Drunken Doughnut

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:34 am
iBrendaa
Ohh, yeah i got one! My dog has to sleep in the living room and one saturday night we were looking for him because he wasn't in the living room. Then we looked in every room and then when we opened the guest room there he was! We turned on the lights and he woke up and his eyes looked soar and looking at us. It was like it was his own room. His face said " Why are you looking? I'm trying to sleep here!" it was so funny. ;]

Awwz, lolz, thats a funny story! xD yeah my cats sleep anywhere they want, even on my bed, on the bathroom floor, on the sofa, on the windowsill, even in the kitchen ect. hehe, animals can be so funny cant they? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:39 pm
Yeah...lol  

RenegadeJester
Crew

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

BlueMoon4

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:34 am
Here's one: our neighbor has a cat our dog didn't really like. And that cat got stuck in our yard. With our dog.
Marbs chased that cat up a tree and was circling under it until the owner realized, "Hey, my cat's missing."
Marbles let her know her cat was up the tree. I found out about this after a hard day at school.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:40 am
BlueMoon4
Here's one: our neighbor has a cat our dog didn't really like. And that cat got stuck in our yard. With our dog.
Marbs chased that cat up a tree and was circling under it until the owner realized, "Hey, my cat's missing."
Marbles let her know her cat was up the tree. I found out about this after a hard day at school.

Haha, thats a funny story! xDD All 3 of my cats are scared of dogs, they always run away when they see dogs. lolz lol  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

NekomaTrash

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:41 pm
In my life I had 6 cats.
1st--Molly--
Molly is a white long haired cat. Currently she is 14 years old. I can't really remember her early years but the highlight of her life is when she was a attacked by a dog.
We couldn't find her for weeks, but lucky she was in the basement bleeding. We bought her to the vet and the vet told us we had to amputate a few of her fingers on her back left leg.
Molly is still alive living with my grandmother since my brother has a allergy of cats. Even though I never left a mark in her life, I still lover her.

2nd --Lilly--
Like Molly, Lilly was a cat I grew up with, she was a Persian cat with a tabby like glow. Unlike Molly, Lilly was a indoor cat, she was my favorite little kitty. She would go under the fridge in the basement and grab our socks and bring it to us.I don't know much about today since when we got rid of her my grandmother couldn't have another cat. So she went to live with someone else. I still think about her to this day.

3rd --Vincent--
Vincent is my current kitty heart
We got him form our neighbors across the street, he wasn't even a year old (around a month old).
He was wondering around the street apparently and they knew how much we wanted a kitty. Vincent is the first male cat I ever had, there are still many tales to be told about him. Vincent's Birthday is on May 1st smile

4h&5th --Sushi and Charlotte--
They were barn cats, they didn't like my mothers dogs and they were to much to handle. So my mom gave them away. They used to live on Wolfe Island with my Grandfather (who doesn't want anything to do with me or my family).

6th cat -- Bebe--
We got Bebe as a gift form my mothers friend. She was a blue eyed cat with white and gray fur. heart
I can't really tell anything about her either, since my mother gives away all my pets...

And that is my animal stories, amazing. I got dogs to. But no one wants to hear about them >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm
the other day i was at my bfs house and he lives by a sump(kinda like a man made pond) and there are a lot of rats mear there. well he has a boxer who catches thm all the time. but the other day we went outside with his mom and she looked over and was like what is that and we looked over and there was this big rat sitting by there pool. so he told his boxer to get it and she walked right past it without even taking notice and i had my jack over there and as far as i know she has never really seen a rat up close exept at ther per stores and then she just sniffs them and walks away but this time i pointed her head at it and told her really quietly to get it and she took off at it and bit it it jumped in his pool and she chased it all the way to his stairs till she cught it and dragged it out of the water by its neck and shook it. i was so proud of her his dog took it from her and we took it and burried it but she caught it and his great ratter missed it. we laughed so hard. but i like pet rats and she leaves them alone and that good.  

Mystic_moon15

~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff