Submit

Interested?
  Yes
  No
  What?
View Results

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:30 pm
Hey all! So I've been looking into the whole "clan" idea. There are a few Pagan clans available- most notably the Clan of the Rising Moon seems to be one of the more organized ones at this point. But there will be more being created every day, I suspect.

I found one clan specifically for people who believe in the ancient Egyptian gods and goddesses- and since there are a few of us here, I thought I'd link it. It's small right now- looks like they just started it a day or two ago- and there isn't much development on the clan home right now. But in case you are interested, here is the link-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=111195&is_clan=1

I'm considering it. I'm currently in Rising Moon, but it would be nice to see a few other Kemetics or Kemetic-like people around. Btw, if you're interested in joining I think you have to PM the clan owner- I didn't see a "Join" button on the homepage.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:41 am
I'm interested xd and I am Kemetic Orthodox.  

Rennie`
Captain

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:42 am
It's a shame, I keep going back to check on them but I don't see any activity and no new members. I spend most of my time on Gaia in zOMG! these days, so I'd love to find a nice, active, Pagan-friendly, Egypt-themed clan. The Clan of the Rising Moon isn't a big group, but at least the clan leader has made an effort to be active and we are gradually picking up more people here and there. I think I will probably be staying with them.

Is anyone else in any different clans? What do you think of them?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:50 am
I sent them a message but haven't heard from them.

Shall I make a clan? It can be connected to the Guild.  

Rennie`
Captain

Wealthy Informer

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:14 pm
I'm kind of liking the Clan of the Rising Moon- they seem to be good folk, and the clan owner is doing a good job of interacting with the members we have and keeping it active. It wouldn't be fair to you to have to run a guild AND a clan, after all. I imagine they're both a lot of work!

Actually, what would be great is if anyone's looking for a clan they could join the Clan of the Rising Moon. We need a few more Kemetic folk over there!  
Miscellaneous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games