Foster kitty! :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anlina
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:56 pm
Starting really soon I'll be fostering one of the special needs cats from our shelter, whom I've talked about before.

She's going in for surgery soon to have a damaged eye removed, teeth cleaned/extracted and to be spayed, so she'll be staying with me while she recovers. I'll be babying her and getting her weight up and hopefully just improving her health overall while she's here.

Very exciting. I'm not sure I'll be able to give her up when she's all better though - I've grown very attached to her working with her at the shelter all these months. We'll see though.

Do any of you foster?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:26 am
it's wonderful that you'll be looking after that little kitty girl 3nodding heart .

i don't foster mainly because i live in an apartment, and i already have the max number of cats allowed. but if i didn't have such limits, i'd probably foster. mitts loves playing with other cats, even if they're just visiting.

cardi

Cat

NightWolvesCry

Friendly Gaian

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:25 pm
My aunt fostered 4 kittens I got to help bottle feed them and stuff. She originally was going to keep 3 of them but kept them all I almost was able to get one but i didn't. She said she wasnt fostering ever again because she wouldnt be able to give them up. I would love to foster.  
An abnormal love of cats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games