Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
What do you think scares you the most? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you here for?
  To place my 2 cents.
  Gold
View Results

HPGirl28

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:55 pm
I brought this up because I know some times some people are scared what the undead spirits can do. For example: I dislike when a spirit posses an inable object like a doll. That gives me the creaps! So just post what kind of Spirit activites scare you what here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:09 pm
I hate it when they stare at you. It just irks me. I also do not like it when they mess with lights... For example one time, about 6 years ago, the light in my families living room dimmed. We all looked over and saw the light dimmer turning by itself (we had one of those circle nobs that controls the light brightness).  

Kibby47
Captain

Disciple of Raptor Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:25 pm
Honestly my biggest fear is BY FAR needles, but as far as spirits go, I'd have to say anything with a doll or appearing out a window or in a mirror. They don't really scare me, as long as they don't come bother me when I'm trying to sleep. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:38 am
When they try to physically hurt you Dx

Ni

SuffocatedHope

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:17 pm
When they stare at you through a window or just stand/sit there and stare. Hm. And I suppose if they whisper something in your ear but it likely depends on how and what they whisper.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:33 pm
When they appear and then charge at you.
And if it's a clown, I'll most likely die of heart failure  

Kuromi Momoji

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Living Sunlight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:40 pm
I'm most scared of spiders. Bleh.

As for ghost stuff, I hate when they target my friends. One did that once. Made her run all the way to my house. :/

I also hate when they make loud noises that have no causes. Like when I would hear a spoon being slammed into the sink, or footsteps stomping around the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:16 pm
Personally I hate looking into a mirror and seeing a floating head behind you. eek  

gongkat

saithey

Benevolent Humorist

10,940 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Quote:

Oh god, if I ever saw a ghost clown, they'd have to commit me.

While spiders and bugs are my worst fear, I think when it comes to the paranormal, it's them just staring at you. I mean, damn, ever heard of privacy? If I woke up and saw something looking down at me, I'd probably short circuit. Or opened the shower curtain. Ugh. I mean, sudden noises, they can be dealt with...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:29 am
I'd have to say the scariest thing that i have experienced are violent spirits. Those types are very frightening to deal with..painful as well. Still to this day I fear meeting more violent spirits, but luckily I haven't in a long time.  

Angelofthemoonrabbit

Salad of the Dead

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:13 pm
Um...my fear is puppets....like Pinocchio, so if a puppet is walking about I'm out of there.

But with Spirits? When the aura of a room changes and all you can feel is dread and I don't want you in here when you have to go in there.

OR when they take on the voices of loved ones. Too eerie.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:30 pm
Requiem_to_Sanity

damn clowns...

my biggest paranormal fear would have to be...just anything coming at me or near me,i mean,anything demonic i wanna face head on(yeah,im that retarded) but i dont want something walking at me and like touching me  

RobbieLol

Arachnocampa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:16 am
Edward Tango
Honestly my biggest fear is BY FAR needles, but as far as spirits go, I'd have to say anything with a doll or appearing out a window or in a mirror. They don't really scare me, as long as they don't come bother me when I'm trying to sleep. sweatdrop

~*I was just a silent girl, always dreaming of a little angel close to my reality...

I'd have to agree with you on the window and mirror part. -shudder- It's so bad that I can't stand being in a room with at night unless it's covered up. And I'm always sure to turn the light on before I actually go into the bathroom at night, because the mirror's just... creepy. Too many Bloody Mary stories.

...now wake up, my silent girl. Take to flight, like a foolish angel. Sing me your fantasy*~

~*Sing, la lala la, lala la, lala la...*~

(My signature is not meant to insult anyone who plays for the Horde. I, myself, have multiple Belf toons and think the Horde are awesome. xP)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:14 pm
well the feeling about mirrors can be varrified, sometimes mirrors can act like doorways for spirits, same for closets..that is why a lot of people fear those things or make stories about them.

Another thing that scares me...heights..hate them but working on it smile

spirit wise...anything that can cause pain to myself or a loved one..it's happened and it terrified me.  

Angelofthemoonrabbit

Aiyana_of_Limdule

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:41 pm
Ni
When they try to physically hurt you Dx

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm not freaked about entities/ghosts/sprits, unless they are physical. eek  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff