Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gundam SEED/Destiny Guild

Back to Guilds

Psst! You, yes you! Are you a fan of Gundam SEED/Destiny? Enjoy Roleplaying? Want to win easy gold? Join us now. ^o^ 

Tags: Gundam Seed 

Reply Forums
Ideas and suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Komako is gone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:11 pm
User Image Hi there everyone! It's your vic captain komako here with a new sticky!
if you have any ideas or suggestions to make this guild better please feel free to post them here! your suggestions will be carefully looked over when they are posted and we'll do all that we can to make this guild a better and cooler place!
thanks for taking the time out to read this post!

~komako-chan~ heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:00 pm
Create another RP that is really serious and has a modifiable world that allows characters created by the user. If you want, I can help create it.  

sennakyoudou

Starlight spellsinger
Vice Captain

Wealthy Player

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:03 pm
sennakyoudou
Create another RP that is really serious and has a modifiable world that allows characters created by the user. If you want, I can help create it.

sure, your more than welcome to make one as long as you send either captain cagalli, or any other of us crew members a preview.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:08 pm
Maybe you should have a cosplay avi contest or a bump page>  

ll Miasmic-Pot-Smoke ll

Kachue
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:05 pm
Half-Hallow_Neliel
Maybe you should have a cosplay avi contest or a bump page>

There is already one. <__<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:30 am
i was always wondering...could we put a theme song for our guild surprised  

haseo yamato

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:28 pm
haseo yamato

Like a song writing contest?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:29 pm
haseo yamato

That's a pretty good idea. But should it be a song that was used in the Gundam Seed series?  

kpuoc kryos

xx_KiraxYamato_xx
Crew

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:38 pm
An1meM1lk
haseo yamato

That's a pretty good idea. But should it be a song that was used in the Gundam Seed series?
yeah, i agree totally with you.

i like this one the most for it

akatsuki no kurama
i like seeying the battle of ORB always sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:50 pm
Something to do in the Gundam Seed series.....i always like the background theme when Kira and Athrun fight in sorrow, it feels sad yet kind ^^  

haseo yamato

haseo yamato

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:02 pm
um....not really....i mean something like a background song for the guild, can we do that eek ?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:52 am
I suggest a topic were we can discuss about gundam seed fanfics and all... I mean like, it could be a place were we can share ideas and create our fanfictions with our ideas put together. It can also be a place were we can advertise our own fics (or from others) from fanfiction.net as well... of course this is 100% percent gundam seed/seed destiny fanfiction... though I've read a cross-over that's REALLY good and it has heavy gundam seed influence in it.

It's only a suggestion... 'cause I'm a fanfic writer who has written 4 GS/GSD fics, 2 of them are complete one-shots... the other two are on going alternative-timeline stories... I would like to discuss this kind of things, since I'm a writer who is always stuck or always suffer from writer's block.... I also offer ideas to fanfic writers here, you know... but that is only if it's welcomed by those writers  

Angelbreed2121

Forums

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff