Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!
Add another one to the ranks!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red XIV

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:47 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Erin, a.k.a. Red XIV, and I'm a 26-year-old Gaian. biggrin

I've been sort of inactive for the past year, but I'm starting to get back into Gaia again. Unfortunately, a lot of my friends from back in the day have become inactive as well, so I'm looking to make new friends! And as the gap between my age and the average age on the site widens, I feel drawn to find people somewhat close to my age. So here I am! blaugh

I'm a software engineer, married to an electrical engineer, with one pet bearded dragon. Some of my hobbies are video games, knitting, sewing/cosplay, reading, and game programming. I'm a big fan of Star Wars, Star Trek: TNG, Family Guy, Simpsons, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Matrix, and (no kidding) the Golden Girls. mrgreen

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Edit: AAAGGGHGHGHGH sorry, I could have sworn I posted this in the Introductions subforum! sweatdrop Would the mods be able to move it? My apologies!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:52 pm
Welcome! heart This is truly a wonderful guild and I'm sure you will make lots of new friends here! 3nodding

Maybe we can talk about Star Trek: TNG together sometime. That and Star Trek: Voyager were my two favorites...which reminds me, I have to go looking for my Star Trek DVDs in my bedroom. xd

Anyway, as I said before...WELCOME! heart

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:59 pm
Hello! Welcome to the guild! Fabulous to have you with us, I hope you love it!!

Don't fret about this being in the wrong subforum -I don't know how to move it, but I'm not bothered by it at all!

Feel free to jump on into conversations, we're a mighty friendly bunch! 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:15 pm
"Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

Er....I mean, welcome. stare  

Headhunter
Crew

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:24 pm
Doressa

Don't fret about this being in the wrong subforum -I don't know how to move it, but I'm not bothered by it at all!

Feel free to jump on into conversations, we're a mighty friendly bunch! 3nodding xd

For future reference, it's the tiny upward pointing arrow near the bottom left of the screen. Right above all of the link. Took me a few minutes before I actually noticed it myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome, all! And thanks to whoever moved the post. blaugh (Was it you, Morpheus--err, I mean, Headhunter? wink )  

Red XIV

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:16 pm
Welcome aboard Erin! heart

Remember to choose your light-saber color carefully. I myself take a likeness to the whole Sith thing, but ya know, purple light saber is pretty spiffy. Alas, so hard to come by.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:26 pm
Headhunter
Doressa

For future reference, it's the tiny upward pointing arrow near the bottom left of the screen. Right above all of the link. Took me a few minutes before I actually noticed it myself.

You're a star! And you know what? Now that you've pointed it out, I think I might even have used it before, maybe during last year's Earth Week? Forgot tall about that ability! redface  

Doressa
Captain

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:10 am
Headhunter
Doressa

You know... I didn't know as a mod I could do that. redface  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:46 am
Whatever would you all do without me?  

Headhunter
Crew

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:04 pm
welcome.
great avi  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:13 pm
well, it's a bit late, but welcome.  

Super Buick

Introductions!! Make a thread and introduce yourself to the guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games