Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 am
Story Edit
A long time ago (1500s) people were mysteriously murdered, their throats slashed and their blood drained. Now today (1800s) the same murders are happening again. Its up to you as the investigators to solve this mystery and find the copycat culprit. Or is he/she a copycat at all?

((Even though there is a time change your character can still have today's weapon versions. Just not the super high tech stuff.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:54 am
RULES
PM me your profiles
All guild and Gaia rules apply
No god-moding
No chat speak! Please
Try to spell everything right, you won't get kicked off or anything if you don't cause everyone makes mistakes.
Be kind to other rpers
And most importantly.....have FUN! mrgreen
Place cool in your PM so I know you read this.  

Captain Treky
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain Treky
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:25 am
CHARACTER PROFILES
((Basically everyone is human. But I'm adding a little twist. If you want you can have a secret ability(or more than one) that you've always had or you don't know about and will be apparent later in the rp. Or you can be a "normal" human. Use my profile as your guide.))

CHIEF INSPECTOR
Gaian Name: Captain Treky
Character Name: Kosov Van Huttser
Position: Chief Inspector
Ability(If any or known): Telepathy (+1 unknown)
Image(pic or discription): Tall, thin, well muscled. Black long hair tied back in a low tail with a black silk ribbon. Wears a black trench coat, black "Van Helsing" hat, and black boots. Takes off the coat occasionly.
Bio: Kosov has been the Chief Inspector for five years in London. He is currently single.
Weapons: Glock pistol, hidden knife strapped on his ankle.
Extra: Has a big black horse named Ma'tias who has been his companion for a long time.

DEPUTY (INSPECTOR'S SECOND)
Gaian Name: dragolung
Character Name: Drago
Position: Inspector
Ability: Psychokinesis
Image: Drago, when not on duty, wears a long coat that runs down to his ankles and a strange glove on his right that has a strange symbol on it. On his left hand he wears another glove so his right glove is less noticable, plus in his left glove there are wires that can be taken out through a small opening in the back.
Bio: Drago joined the police after working as a private detective since he said he needed to see how the police worked. After spending some time with the police Drago rose in rank due to his unique talent
Weapons: A lighter, knives hidden under his coat, wires in his left glove, a custom built pistol he hold in a holster that is on the right side of his trousers.

In need of a few more officers and possibly some civilians before we can start.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:00 pm
((I'm going to start now.))
Kosov sat upon his big black horse and trotted down the cobbled streets. His black trench coat flapped behind him in the breeze. He halted his horse by the water and looked out at the dark horizon. A violent wind suddenly picked up, tearing at Kosov's clothes. A hissing laugh was heard nearby. His horse reared and would have bolted if Kosov hadn't leapt of and held him firm by the bridle. The hiss and wind stopped and Kosov walked along the shore leading his horse. He almost stumbled over the body. He tied the horse to a nearby tree and bent down. He discovered a woman, her throat cut. She was pale, and she was dead.
"Dear Lord." Kosov whispered. He untied his horse and leapt on his back, then galloped back to his office.
He tied the horse to a hitching post then ran inside.
"Drago!" He cried. "We have a situation!"

((I think I'll have be both private investigators inspector people since no one else is joining. This ok?))  

Captain Treky
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

DragoLung

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:29 am
(well untill others jion i say OK)
Drago looked at Kosov and sighed, he wasn't to worried and slowly stood from his desk "Hello to you too" he said and looked up "So chief what is the problem" he asked as he picked up his lighter and put it in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:05 pm
((Also, heehee, another change. I quite fancy London as our location. New York is just too...... rolleyes ......this ok? Oh and you might need a horse now too. mrgreen ))
((If you wish to know where I got this idea.....Our assignment for English class one day was to write a parody of an Edgar Allen Poe story we had read. I chose Masque of the Red Death. I used the Stealer of Souls as the killer, if you know the story. So yeah, thought I'd share that.))

"Sorry, no time for formalities." Kosov huffed. "Quickly follow me please. There is a dead woman by the water, her throat cut. It seems that we have a murderer on our hands, Drago."  

Captain Treky
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

DragoLung

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:10 am
(hm london thats closer to home lol. who needs a horse when your abilty alows flight)

Drago nodded, "A murder, havn't been on one of those in a while, last time i was, if i recall would be when i was a private detective" Drago walked to the door and put his coat on "I guess it's time i put my skills to good use again" Drago looked at the window and was tempted to jump out but he remembered the scolding from the chief after.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:28 pm
((Yeah, I remembered this after I made the setting in New York. I'm like...oh crap! Drago will probably join, how inconsiderate of me.
Cheater.))

"Come along, slow one." He said. He ran outside and leapt on Ma'tias' back. "You riding along? Or do something far worse that will freak people out?"
Without waiting Kosov nudged Ma'tias into a gallop, figuring that Drago could catch up easily enough.  

Captain Treky
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

DragoLung

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:01 am
Drago sighed "he knows me to well" Drago jumped onto his Horse which quickly went after Kosov. while riding Drago made a pebble come to him "i can't resist" drago said and flicked his wrist forward sending the stone at Kosov using his ability to make it go far enough  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 pm
Kosov suddenly turned in his saddle and caught the stone. He slowed Ma'tias until he and Drago were side by side.
"Nice try. But you really can't surprise a telepath."
((would write more but have to leave really fast.))  

Captain Treky
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

DragoLung

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:35 pm
(Busy are you lol hope you where not late)
"Next time I'll hide my thoughts then" Drago joked "Then again was it a stone" The rock in Kosov's hand vanished, "Still i wonder what it's like to be able to see into a man's mind" Drago said with a grin "So did you get a good look, if so anything stand out?"

(I just read what Psychokinesis can do altogether O.o have a look at the umbrela term for it all i can say is wow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis#Umbrella_term)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:50 pm
((Nope, in fact I was early, which is right on time. wink ))

"Good luck with that." Kosov said. He dropped his hand as the rock vanished, he just shook his head. "I do not probe minds, I read thoughts. Even though I can't help but admit that your mind would be quite interesting."
They came upon the body of the woman. Kosov dismounted and knelt next to her.
"See here, the slash on her throat." Kosov said. "It was made by an incredibly sharp blade. The blood has been completely drained from her, as if a mortitian has already worked on her." He reached out and respectfully clasped her hands together on her stomach. A vision suddenly flashed through his mind as he touched her. He walked in a trance.
"She was walking, going home." He said, still in the trance, and followed the dead woman's previous footsteps. "She heard something behind her, and she turned." He turned as he spoke. "She saw a shadow and walked faster." He walked faster. "She heard the same noise again and turned again." He turned once again and threw up his hands as if to protect him. "She was pinned to the ground." Kosov fell beside the corpse with an oompf. "Didn't see her attacker, her throat cut, blood somehow drained, and died instantly."
Kosov grew silent as the image left him, still lying beside the woman.

((Whew! Kosov saw her last moments because they were her last thoughts and still evident in the brain. Ew, I just had a gross image.
Wo! O.O I read it....O.O))  

Captain Treky
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Captain Treky
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 pm
((I found some stuff for my character...or characters.))
This for Ma'tias. I'm giving him spreckin' abilities.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clever_Hans
This for telepathy....Kosov.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telepathy
Empathy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy
((My definition of Telepathy = Empathy, precognition, extended mind, and clairvoyance))
You can just click on the telepathy link and go to the bottom of the page, the links for the rest are down there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:55 am
Drago watched carefully and memorized his partners details. Drago then helped Kosov up "I think i could reconstruct what happened but the way it happened doesn't fit, for it to happen that quick is impossible unless there like us"
Drago Started an illusion showing what he believed happened, it played out but Drago had made a shadow to fill in for the suspect. Drago puased it at the moment he knew there was an attack, "Now in a normal attack that sort of cut would cause blood to spray out and are suspect would be covered, the only thing is there would be blood on the floor too" Drago said and showed it happen in a normal case playing out the final moments showing what he knew would happen from that sort of cut. "Now you said the there was no blood, so either are victim was the living dead or the suspect was able to take her blood either at the moment he cut her or during the chase since there is no blood here to say otherwise"
Drago looked around "The only other thing is she was killed elsewhere, but you would have said"  

DragoLung

Captain Treky
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:57 pm
((Sorry, been a little busy lately.))
Kosov watch Drago. "That is true and it puzzles me greatly. Why is there no blood spilt? And even you or I couldn't be that clean." He broke off and kneeled next to the woman, examining her neck.
"Look at these bruises." He mused, halfly to himself. "It looks like the attacker punctured the neck with...his fingernails or something to that effect." He suddenly stood and advanced upon Drago. "Hold still." He put his finger in the exact places as those on the dead woman's neck. "He, I assum that the killer is a he, punctured her neck with his nails or something else. Why I do not know." He released Drago and patted his shoulder. "Good test dummy." He said jokingly, then grew serious. "Ah but our killer did leave a trace of himself." He pointed next to the body. "A handprint in the mud." He touched the print and was thrown into another vision. This time he was the killer. He followed the killer's silent steps and advanced upon the woman. He cut her throat with a sharp nail and covered the wound with his hand with inhuman speed. He then punctured her neck with the sharp nails. Not a drop was spilt.
'Time to kill again.' The killer's voice hissed. Then his laugh shattered Kosov's trance and he fell to the ground, breathing heavily.
"Twice in one night." He gasped. "Never have I ever been the killer." He noticed that his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

((See, I made up for it. mrgreen ))  
Shape Your World (Role Plays)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces