Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
Town Field Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:59 pm
Town Field
Giant field, full of plains and trees used for training pokemon, it's welcome to anyone and opened 24/7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:06 pm
User Image"Excellent! Time to start training! If you two want to be the strongest we'll need to do some serious training. Right Chinchou? Zangoose? Let's do our best! Now let's find us a part of this field with water."
*Malachi scanned the field and saw a lake*
"Perfect let's go!"
*Malachi went to the lake and released Chinchou into the water, then he released Zangoose onto the field*
" You guys let's start some serious training! Chinchou try to use bubble and hit that branch up there!"
*Malachi points to tree*
"Zangoose use Quick attack and try to go all the way to that tree and back in four seconds! On your mark get set... Go!"

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:15 pm
User ImageUser Image*Zangoose charged at the tree but instead of touching it and coming back, Zangoose decided to smash it with his claws.*
"Zangoose! I told you to touch it and come back. However, I see you do the opposite of what I say eh? We'll never become the best team of you don't plan on doing your part!"
*Zangoose quickly got a hostile attitude towards his trainer and began to glare at him.*
"Zangoose! If you want poffin you will listen to me!"
*The demonic glare in Zangoos's eyes quickly left.... He realized the whole reason he joined up with Malachi was to eat those amazing poffin that were heaven to him.*
"Now. let's see how our friend Chinchou is doing...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:21 pm
User ImageUser Image*Chinchou was trying his best to break the branch with her bubbles, however... Nothing seemed to work... Every time Chinchou shot from the water they were to weak to break the branch by the time they got there, and when she shot from air she always missed.*
"Chinchou! Try using bubble from the air one more time and this time don't randomly shoot! Try waiting until the time's right then shoot!"
*Chinchou listened and jumped into the air... Waiting for the perfect opportunity and she shot! She heard the branch crack however... It was only a crack... 'CHIN....' Chinchou said sadly*
"It's ok! Don't worry about it. Everyone has those days. That's why were here is to train."

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:42 pm
*sar walking tho the field with Aoi and mismagius following him.*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:46 pm
User Image"Hello! Nice to know I'm not the only one out here training on a fine day such as today! How about we have us a battle? 2 Vs. 2? No switching.  

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:02 pm
"Sure!"Sar looks at Aoi and mismagius.Aoi nods and mismagius sighs.then he turns back around."ok, Aoi and mismagius i'll be using."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image"Alright then! Go Zangoose!"
*Zangoose was still near the tree and quickly stood next to Malachi*
" Zangoose! Our first real fight! Let's not mess it up! Hey dude! My name's Malachi I'm not holding back! Zangoose! Let's get them!!!"

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:14 pm
"nice to meet yea.I'm saruish and i hope you don't hold back.you go first."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:16 pm
User ImageUser Image"Alright then! Let's go Zangoose! Use leer to show them we mean buisness!"
* Zangoose Began to glare at Aoi from a safe distance to avoid any punches*

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:38 pm
"Aoi Dark pulse."Aoi releases Dark enegry from her at Zangoose.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image"Oh no! Zangoose! Quick! Move!"
*Zangoose tried to jump out of the way but got hit from the knee down by Dark Pulse and fell*
" Zangoose Hurry! Before she launches another move! Get up!"

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:57 pm
"Aoi now.Poison jab"Aoi arm glows purple.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image"Now! Zangoose! Dodge it using Quick Attack!"
*Zangoose struggled to get up, but, as soon as it did it sped away from the poisoned arm to avoid damage.*
"I hope you know poison doesn't do anything to Zangoose because of his ability Immunity. Now, my turn! Zangoose use Quick Attack on Aoi!"
*Zangoose began to charge at Aoi*

-Fierce Malachi-
Crew

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:10 pm
"and Aoi is a gengar which is a ghost pokemon.normal attacks dont effect ghost pokemons just like ghost attacks dont effect normal pokemon.that why i didn't use shadow ball on zangoose."Aoi just stood there when zangoose hit.At first it look like it hit but it pass right thou.Aoi Grins."Also quick attack a normal base move.so it has no effect on Aoi.tell you what.to make this a even macth i'll let you have this"Holds up a disc."on this disc is a Ghost move call "Shadow Claw" now you might think your Zangoose can't learn that type of move.but it can.oh for some odd reason the scarison region actalluy lets pokemon learn more the four moves.so that should be usefull to you."Hands you the Disc.  
The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games