Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Stupid rumor Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:31 pm
Wtf. I was surfing on the anime forums and I came upon this thread and people kept insisting that Sakura and Sasuke hugged when Sasuke was about to leave konoha. What the hell?! They did NOT hug.

Now that's what I say, desperate. Why are fans so desperate?..(including slash fans)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:48 am
Rumors are rumors...let the kiddies fantasize.  

AraiHito
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 am
Woah..O.o People actually think that? I don't know but maybe it's because they want to be dramatic xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:23 pm
Het fangirls. *snorts*  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:39 am
Usually its A/M/C that starts rumors.Like how they said we shouldnt call fanpairings yaoi and call them slash stare
Anyways.Dont let the Het fangirls get u down.They just making up stuff out of stupidity or trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:11 pm
kittycatneko3
Usually its A/M/C that starts rumors.Like how they said we shouldnt call fanpairings yaoi and call them slash stare
Anyways.Dont let the Het fangirls get u down.They just making up stuff out of stupidity or trouble.
It just amazes me that people are so desperate...  

DeficientLoser

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:37 pm
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3

They say the same thing about us.But then again,unlike them,we actually know what we're talking about ^-^
SasuNaru is more canon than SasuSaku,but theyre in denile,so it cant be helped lol
But everyone has their opinion i guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:03 pm
kittycatneko3
Mika_chann
kittycatneko3

They say the same thing about us.But then again,unlike them,we actually know what we're talking about ^-^
SasuNaru is more canon than SasuSaku,but theyre in denile,so it cant be helped lol
But everyone has their opinion i guess.
Lol, they are in denial...sad really....  

DeficientLoser

bloddy_bear

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:34 pm
SasuNaru or SasuSaku?

Sasuke is always thinking of Naruto- Sakura always bugs Sasuke

Sasuke always wants to prove himself to Naruto, and vice versa - Sakura is always ignored by Sasuke

Sasuke talks to Naruto the most, out of everyone- He rarely speaks to Sakura

Sasuke and Naruto have saved each other's lives on several occasions - Sasuke saved Sakura- ONCE

When Sasuke was leaving Konoha, Naruto tried to stop him (and very, very almost succeeded)- He listened to Sakura for about three minutes, called her annoying, said thank you for some unfathomable reason (considering all she did was b***h, whine 'Sasuke-kun!', and get in the way of everything), knocked her out... and carried on.

Sasuke and Naruto were friends when they were younger (possibly MORE than friends...They HELD HANDS x3) - Sakura never even spoke to Sasuke

Naruto draws out strong emotions in Sasuke: love, guilt, he just touches him inside - The only emotions Sakura draws out from him is annoyance and a strong urge to kill.

Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is the most developed in the whole show. The whole show FOCUSES on their relationship- Sakura and Sasuke are just.. stuck together. There's no positive relationship. Sakura doesn't even like him in Part II

Lastly, there's an interview somewhere on the web, in which Kishimoto states that Naruto and Sakura are rivals. (For Sasuke's love) Seeing as Sasuke likes Naruto, and HATES Sakura.. I'm pretty sure it's obvious who will win Sasuke's heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:46 pm
bloddy_bear
SasuNaru or SasuSaku?

Sasuke is always thinking of Naruto- Sakura always bugs Sasuke

Sasuke always wants to prove himself to Naruto, and vice versa - Sakura is always ignored by Sasuke

Sasuke talks to Naruto the most, out of everyone- He rarely speaks to Sakura

Sasuke and Naruto have saved each other's lives on several occasions - Sasuke saved Sakura- ONCE

When Sasuke was leaving Konoha, Naruto tried to stop him (and very, very almost succeeded)- He listened to Sakura for about three minutes, called her annoying, said thank you for some unfathomable reason (considering all she did was b***h, whine 'Sasuke-kun!', and get in the way of everything), knocked her out... and carried on.

Sasuke and Naruto were friends when they were younger (possibly MORE than friends...They HELD HANDS x3) - Sakura never even spoke to Sasuke

Naruto draws out strong emotions in Sasuke: love, guilt, he just touches him inside - The only emotions Sakura draws out from him is annoyance and a strong urge to kill.

Sasuke and Naruto's relationship is the most developed in the whole show. The whole show FOCUSES on their relationship- Sakura and Sasuke are just.. stuck together. There's no positive relationship. Sakura doesn't even like him in Part II

Lastly, there's an interview somewhere on the web, in which Kishimoto states that Naruto and Sakura are rivals. (For Sasuke's love) Seeing as Sasuke likes Naruto, and HATES Sakura.. I'm pretty sure it's obvious who will win Sasuke's heart.
Wow, nicely put. blaugh  

DeficientLoser

bloddy_bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:49 pm
thanks I found it on this guys fanfiction page and thought that is was perfect for this  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 am
Hmm... didn't she hug him from behind in the anime or something?  

Scuba Magazine

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:13 pm
bloddy_bear
thanks I found it on this guys fanfiction page and thought that is was perfect for this
Lol, np?  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces