Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Introduction Thread [new to the guild? make yourself known!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:47 am
I though this might be a good way to get brand new members to start posting. I noticed that there are a handful of members with 0 posts. And it may be that they forgot they joined us, just don't care or that they are simply lurking. 3nodding

So, if you've just joined us, why not introduce yourself here. We want to get to know you! Tells us what country you are from, how old you are, why you like Earthbound, what your guild role is and your first impressions of the guild [and anything else you feel inclined to add]. Don't be shy now! [but we have some light reading for you if you are wink ].

Also, to get the ball rolling, lets have some older members introduce themselves as well.

To start off,

Hi, I'm Constable J, the Guild's resident Happy Constable. I'm here to keep the [blue] peace. I also conrtibute the to majority of the Guild's art work. Things like the coat of arms on the Guild's main page. I am also a crew member in this guild. so if you need a post removed or [blue forbid] wish to leave the guild, I can assist you.
I also maintain the Happy Happy FAQ and the Blue Blue Bulletin Board.
I live in the U.S., I am 19 and in college.
I enjoy Earthbound mostly becuase of it's originality and humour.
I ended up joining this guild becuase my two of my closest friends [Teran and Launcher] are the co-founders. And I don't regret it. I've enjoyed every minute of my time in the Guild.

Let's hear from some more people!

Also, Please try not to start conversations in this thread. I'd feel bad having to delete your posts.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:48 am
Bio List For Organizational Purposes

Teran
Well I'm like the guild owner and such so I should probably tell everyone who I am. Also, whats up with everyone being in college?

I'm 19, although soon to be 20 and just like everyone else I'm in college. I live in the Usa and I got into Earthbound when I bought my friend's collection of RPG's and Super Nintendo which was about 7 years ago. While Earhbound is only my second favorite game (I love Final Fantasy 6), it is still the most original and most hilarious game I have ever played. I'm more than happy to help fellow mambers or maybe just shoot the breeze and talk about EB or any of your other favorite games.

Launcher
Ok, first off, this could make a very good sticky, so if you want to stick it, J, go ahead. Second of all, Talon, we do enjoy your company. 3rd...

I'm Launcher. I work here as a crew member.
I live in the USA.
I like Earthbound because it's so wacky and crazy and fun and the best RPG ever made!
My role in the guild is the Signature Synergist. If you ask me to make a sig for you I will, but only if you ask and only when I've got the time. My work isn't that great anyway. But then again, if I put a little more effort into it, I could do better. Also, if I had photoshop.
My first impression of the guild? I CO-FOUNDED THIS GUILD.
Also... gambling.

Talon
I'll give this thing a shot.

I'm Talon, a generic cultist painter of the guild. I got Earthbound for my birthday, and it was my first RPG besides Mario, and what an awesome game it was. I saw the guild and signed up cause, I liked the game. If you take one look at my avatar though, red happens to be my favorite color. xd
I'm 20, in Jersey, in college, and been around gaia for almost 2 years. I think I might actually be one of the more unliked people around the guild.

AniMahler
biggrin My favorite color is blue heart and I didn't have a clue what Earthbound was when I first entered GAIA. I hung out with this kindly guild and, eventually, got a simulation of Earthbound on my PC. It is the only computer game I play. Ok?

I love to cook and jumped at the chance to be the Chef Cordon Blue for these folks. (Earthbound food's a little too quick and dirty for me, though.) Cordon Blue cooking is different, but I've been adaptable and have tried to keep the general population of HAPPY HAPPY GUILD/CULT satisfied.

I'm a retired Tropical Biologist, among many other things, and, in age, I am one of the oldest members of GAIA. I am now living in California, recently moved from Miami.

Will this do Constable J? wink 3nodding

ChiAkarui
Hiya! My name's ChiA. I'm from the Uninted States of Blah, and am currently 15 yrs. old. Making me one of the youngest members here. 3nodding I got interested in Earthbound shortly after I joined this guild. Since it is one of the first games out there on SNES I decided why not see what it's like? So I downloaded the game... (Don't tell anyone) and started playing. Right now I am currently battling bravely against the monster known as Beltch in the swamps of... um.. oh my.. I forget. ( I tend to forget lots of things. ) Anyway, my role here is to be the Blue Blue School Girl and if I remember my first impressions of the guild were... that I wanted to join because my mom joined. (Ani) Asnd since then I've seen the guild grow and change in many ways. (Positive)

biggrin

RallyKupo
Hi all! I'm 16, and love Earthbound! I still have my EB cartridge for SNES, but my saves got erased, because the battery is so old. I replaced it though! Guess that's it.
Edit! I heart this guild, very much big time. The people here are really great and funny! One of my favorite guilds already. ^^;

Shadowstar

I am Shadowstar. I keep an army of squirrels with me from another thread, you can see the skulls of the dead in my headband. *shows off headband* I'm most likely older than (correction smile most of you, being on the high side (or possibly just OUTSIDE) of the Gaian age group.

When I first found this guild, I thought it was a great idea, but I was involved in managing my own guild. So I joined as a half-member! And now I'm half-blue, half red... I don't think I ever got a title, but I did compose a Gaian-Earthbound poem/song for the guild, so that's something. Let's see... oh! I know!

I own an original Earthbound game (though not the SNES anymore) so my downloads of it are more legal than yours! wink I've even still got that hint book that came with it. Somewhere.

Oh, and I like to drink Coffee. Not Tea.

Baughberick
Howdy, I'm Baughberick. I doubt you'll ever have the need to say that out loud, but if the chance ever arises it's pronounced "Bob." Except with an "-erick" at the end. Yes. I live in America and am a friend of Launcher's. Speaking of Launcher, he's the entire reason I'm here. So, blame him! He introduced me to Earthbound in the first place and forcibly made me play it. He kept hitting me and hitting me... oh sweet rubber monkey it's too horrible to remember... suppress... suppress... Ah, all better. Right now I'm in Summers and I play whenever I can highjack his beautiful, working computer with its magical emulator. My computer smokes and smells of urine. Because of my interest in the game he showed me this cult... err, guild. Or it might have been the other way around. Anyhow, I created a delicious account on Gaia and came here double quick. That makes me only a few weeks old! I'm like one of those gooey little worm-babies you see on the street! Hurray worm-babies! Other than that, uh, oh, I'm 18 years old, 6 ft 7in, and fat like Santa. I'm a huge, easily enraged elf! And I don't go to college. Take that, college! Not so tough now eh? Eh?! Yeah, but I will in about a years time. My dream job is being a bum. Maybe even one of those wandering hobos who helps needy people on his journeys around the world, but I'll probably be that guy in front of the liquor store who can't get the fire ants out of underwear. And thank you Mr. J, for this thread. I was contemplating how to introduce myself. I was thinking about making some witty comment under some topic I didn't really understand and lulling everyone into a false sense of security. And then, bam! I'd... I dunno, freak out about people being able to know my name before I told them. No, this way is much nicer.

Runic1
My name is Runic1, I am 19, and I go to college in California. Anyway, more importantly I love Earthbound! Does anyone remember around ten years ago how they gave coupons to buy the brand newest RPG for the SNES? That was the only reason my dad bought me the game! I still own both SNES and Earthbound, and in fact my mom just finished it two days ago.

A Drowned Fish
Hello all. Lacking a proper name, I am more inclined to refer to "hey you" than more or less anything, although "Fish" may be a suitable moniker. At any rate, I'm 19 and dwelling within the barren landscape of West Virginia, hiding from a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure! (Well, that and Mel Brooks quotes) My original introduction to Earthbound came about when I beheld Nintendo Power's infamous Scratch-n'-Sniff ad depicting bosses from the game, an event that would forever instill a deep love for the game within me. After assisting with the partially successful Starmen.net petition, I drifted around the internet until arriving here, years later, where I currently am typing a message for you all. That's about it... oh, and can I be a "Blues Brother"? My harmonica skills are somewhat tolerable, both fictionally and literally. So, yes. Thank you, and good day.

Kelwyn
Hi! My name is Kelwyn Ayla Tathar Develion, but you all can just call me Kel. sweatdrop I am obsessed with the color blue (you should see my IRL/Gaian wardrobe), and for about 3 blissful months (before I ran out of gold and time, but certainly not interest) I owned every blue item on Gaia.

I am an oldbie, and I remember seeing this guild a long time ago when I joined Gaia almost two years ago (has it really been that long?! eek ), but until Shadowstar told me to join a few days ago it never occured to me that I would fit in perfectly here! Here's hoping she was right!

IRL I am a 21 year old graduating college senior (almost 22) who lives in "somewhere in the middle", USA. I am engaged to marry a man I met and fell in love with on Gaia, Aeion (former avatar name).

I tend to be a lurker, so if you don't see too many posts from me, that doesn't mean I'm not watching... ninja

Anyway... I guess that's all for now. If college doesn't kill me on the last stretch, you might get to find out more later. blaugh

~Kel

EarthBounderZero
I might as well make myself known. 3nodding

I'm Tsukasa, also known as EarthBounderZero. I usually don't have that mcuh time to devote to guild rhomping, but I've been trying to make room. I live in the USA, in the homely state of Jersey. (yes, that's right... Jersey, you know...where the joisey aksent comes from... even though none of us twawlk like that here. xd )

Anyway, I joined the guild because I love EarthBound, I became obsessed with it sometime in 1st grade I believe it was. I rented it from Blockbuster and never brought it back. ninja
(I paid for it though)

Currently I am 17, and I have played through the game around 15-20 times throughout the approximatly 10 years I have owned it. biggrin (I sooo need a life xd )

[out of the introduction] would it be ok if I was to change my position? I kinda wanna be a blues brother now that I know how to play piano. 3nodding

Perfectly Fake
I remember the Christmas I received Earthbound, and the countless nights thereafter in which I religiously played it. It soon became an addiction, rushing home from Junior High to play it until my homework begged to be completed. After playing through it a few times, it faded from my most-played list. Though, soon after my transition from Junior High to High School, I became vastly reacquainted with it. None of my friends understood what Earthbound was, and they never could. Since then, I've played it off and on, but it certainly holds a special place in my SNES.

I'm also obsessed with the music. This last Christmas, I received an iPod from my boyfriend, and proceeded to download Earthbound music. I've gotten about 8 tracks thus far. My personal favourite is the Final Battle with Giygas.

Okay, now about me.
{The Real Me}
I guess you can call me Echo. No, it's not my real name, but it's a lot more interesting. I'm 18 and a college student in my second semester. My current (and ever-changing) major is (Criminal) Psychology. I live in a small town, blah blah. It sucks here. I have a boyfriend, who I will call Towel (HUGE inside joke). We've been together for 15 months, and it is awesome. I currently don't have a job, but I should probably look into getting one. I like music a lot, and not just Earthbound stuff. My current favourites are: The Faint, The Mars Volta, Dillinger Escape Plan and Deftones.

{The Gaia Me}
I look nothing like my avatar. But I'd seriously like these clothes. I joined Gaia a few months ago, and fell in love with the Marketplace. I simply love selling and buying stuff, only to resell it (which induces huge profits, over 2250 sales since Oct 14, 2004.). Needless to say, I spend a majority of my time lurking there.

Uhm...I guess that's it. Hi! ^^

Oh! And is there a way I could sign-up for being the Merry Merchant?!

Kendle
Hello! My name is Ken. I've been a part of this guild for a while, but have mostly only posted in the Tenda Village Adventure thread. I figured now would be a good time to introduce myself because I got a shiny new costume. I am 18 years old (I will be 19 next month) and plan on going to university next year. I live in the far far away country of Canada. I have been hooked on Earthbound since I first got my SNES. Unfortunately, I lived longer than my SNES did and somehow I moved but my earthboud cartridge didn't crying
I love Earthbound because it was probably the first RPG didn't follow the whole story of knights and elves and dwarves saving damsels from dragons. Also it was very silly and I like that kind of stuff. Thank you guys for making this guild. I enjoy this whole blue cult thing. It is much better than a straight up Earthbound guild.

faERyn
I'd like to request to be a cerulean candy child.

I was lazy about joining this guild, I was considering a while back, but then abandoned all hope (but really kinda forgot to) and then remembered it pretty recently. I love Earthbound, it's an awesome game, the music is cute, the battles are fun, and the storyline holds interest enough so that you can keep playing for a while. Although I never actually owned the game (I was kinda about to through my brother, butbut then 9/11 comes along and bam! lost payment. ) I always enjoyed it, although, I've never actually played it all the way through. I was lame enough to try the emulation, but it's not really as fun when it takes up 1/6 of the screen.

Anyway... Uhm, you can just call me Faeryn/faERyn , I don't care if you don't do the proper capitalization or whatnot, really. You can shorten it however you like (fae, ER, ryn, seriously, you can seriously call me whatever you want). I'm 16, stuck inbetween sophomore and junior grades and whatnot, mostly due to moving complications and my inability to understand mathematical concepts. Mayhaps I'm just lazy. Anyway, I live in Germany right now, as of last year, but I'm moving to PN sometime after school lets out this year. Of course, I have no idea where I'm going after this, and if I'll get anywhere. I want to do something to either help people, or something to inform in one way or another. I don't look too much like my avatar, actually, I don't at all. My skin is pale, my hair is brown, my eyes are hazel, think of me as a horribly average person. That's really all thats interesting.

Ushiwaka
Yeah. I typed out a big post, but Gaia ate it.

I'm Ushi.

+K3ys3rSoz3+
Hello everyone, Im new to this Guild, so I guess......

Going Blue!

My name is Matt, but you can call me Red(Lol, is that bad?). Earthbound is my all time favorite game and will always be my favorite. Not mutch to say about me, but here's a little: I'm a big anime/gamer/movie geek, and proud of it biggrin . Im also a big music guy(most of my posts on Gaia are in the Music threads xp ), and I love alternative, indie, and college rock(dispite not being in college). I'm really 15 and live in Arkansas, but I defeated the southern accent somehow, ha. I really love movie's (as I mentioned earlier) and movie-making, which is what I want to do when I finish high school; direct/produce/write/ and act in movies. Well, that about wraps it up on me so, I can't wait to start doing stuff around here.

Thanks for lettin me in biggrin

Valderclc
hi, name is chris, I am 20 years old, Ness is the best character in Smash bros....
I am going to It tech to be a network suport tech...
I live in california...
I am very bored and single sad

Guregu Sutsurike
Hey there... I'm Greg... And I'm an Earthboundaholic, since age 9... Call me whatever you want, cause I don't really care. I'm just another brick in the wall, here... domokun

I've decided to join the guild fer two reasons; Earth bound is one of my favorite games, and I love Blue.

I thought this guild would be a good idea to join, because I've alwais wanted to be around other Earthbound fanatics. Hopefully, that's what I'll get into while being here. =3;;

BackSeatBandit
I'm Nick, or jjkk. I got my name about a few years ago. I was at an emulation site that needed an account to be made, and I was putting random letters, and when I put in 'jjkk', I liked it. Right now I'm on 2 projects to get Earthbound online. I'm the head moderator (might as well be Admin) of one site, and the moderator of the other. They're...not going well...anyway, I'm 15, I live in Louisiana, no, I'm not a hick, I like pool, ping pong, movies, friends, gurls, music, tetherball, soccer, and lots of other stuff.

Jeibi
Hey all! I'm Kyle, and I'm a 20 year old student in Ontario. I've been a huge fan of Earthbound for a while now.. so yeah... here I am! o_o

Inazuman Frash
Hello my name is Inazuman Frash I was the one who started an Earthbound thread that became rediculously huge in the gaming section of the forum.
X_X'

Sexy_Cheerleader4001
hello all im drefan
im 15 and ive played eb for as long as i can remember.
i saw this clan and just had to join becuase eb calls to me

p.s.
terran if u can send me a thingie with a picture of all the members i can make a neat little eb picture using my fluke maker...(w/all the members represented)

SaferSaturnX
Hey, I'm a n00b, so bear with me if I sound like an idiot sometimes. I first played earthbound on my computer, but the game was so awsome, I felt that I had to get the cartridge (also, because I have a super nintendo, the BEST nintendo system EVER, in really good condition). I was going to try to get it on eBay, but I was at a local videogame store and found the original EarthBound cartridge in good condition for, I kid you not...$10. I was so amazed, but had to keep quiet or else the guy in the store might have realized that I would have paid a lot more for it.

Edit: I was just going through and realized I didn't actually put a lot of information about myself here. My name is Brennan, I'm 17 years old, and I love EarthBound and the color blue (wow Brennan, like that wasn't obvious). I have too much free time on my hands, which has led to me being a huge video game fanatic. I am in a Renaissance guild (in real life, not gaia), so I go to Renaissance faires all around California. I'm preparing to join the poorest group of people in America above hobo, the college student. I live in California, and I am going to go to college in California as well. I'm working on a huge Earthbound walkthrough. When I am done, I'll let everyone know. Any you can have a copy if you want.

Amauriel
Hi, I'm Amauriel, I'm 22 and from Ohio. I've played Earthbound since the SNES and always loved the Happy Happy Village section of the game. When I went to Japan, I bought Mother 1+2 and played through in Japanese, even though I've only studied it for two years.

AngelBabis
Hi I'm Bridgette! I'm 18 almost 19. I have always loved EarthBound since my brother first bought it. I've tried talking about it in the videogames forum but people just make fun of me. I'm so glad there are people who still love this game as much as I do. Why haven't they made a sequel yet?

Bootylicious_Enchantress
Hiya my name is Kira and I am 24. I have been palying Earthbound since it first came out. I still play it when I get a chance to. I love the Blue Blue people, obviously you can tell my cuz my fav color is Blue. xd

Fei Mirakki
Well since I never properly introduced myself spose I should. Hoi I'm Mirakki people that live around me call me Andy or LB. I live in Texas and i'm 16 going on 17. I was a Earthboundaholic since I was a "weeee laaad" It was my first game to play/rent from Blockbuster. I was amused of the Cult house ever since I entered it. Got my aunt and cousin addicted to it aswell. I bought the game when I was older, around 10-12. I found this guild when Teran posted on the Earthbound forum. I think thats all of my boring tales..

Gouku
hi, my name's gouku, and i'm an earthboundholic. i'm one of those people who bought an N64 solely for the purpose of playing Earthbound64, and who would instantly buy a Game boy advance if mother 1+2 or 3 came out here in the US. I'm also one of those people who downloads smiles and tears and then plays it constantly, and goes eek OMFG!! whenever i see EB merchandise/swag. so um yeah, that's me sweatdrop oh yeah btw for all those who are interested, there is a playthrough going on at the new earthbound thread... i'll post the link later 3nodding

AlexThePenguin
My name is Alex or Opal, whichever you prefer. I'm a month away from my eighteenth birthday, and I hail from many places, most recently (semi-permanently) from Lummi Island, Washington, and temporarily from Talent, Oregon. I, regretfully, have never had a chance to play Earthbound, however I intend to learn as much as I can about it and live vicariously through those of you who have / do. n.n; Blue is the supreme colour of all colours; my favourite shade being perriwinkle.

Umberella
3nodding Yay!
Thanks for letting me in. My name's Umberella. I'm 32 years old and have played Earthbound for ten years!?! I guess it's been around that long! I read about it in Nintendo Power (probably) and it was one of the first games I bought without begging anyone else to get it for me. I heart PSI Starstorm because it makes my TV speakers buzz. Thank you. I will now get to work on my chanting.

SilverShirt
Blue, blue, blue!

Hello! I'm Ery, and I'm 16. I really love Earthbound, I've made my own bottle rocket gun X3

~AlaskaDreams~
Alright...I'm 14/f/Ak. I have one cat, one hamster, and one guniea pig. I'm in 9th grade/freshman at West Valley High School. I play volleyball, been playing since 4th grade. I'm also a dancer, I've been dancing since 2nd grade. I'm christian. I listen to rap and R&B. Everything else you want to know then look in my journal/profile...or just ask me whatever it is you want to know.

[.Exrael.]
I'm 14, and I attend Pope High School. I joined this guild to talk with fellow Earthbound fans and (maybe?) make some fanart. I love art, computers, gaming, and anime (One Piece, Bobobo, Samurai Champloo, Death Note - Japanese originals only!!)! I like dance music, inspirational soundtracks, and basically any kind of music. Okay, that's all for now! ^w^

Anuminus
Welp, I have not yet told you about myself.

I am 13, I live in Ashland, and have been friends with Launcher for 5 years, hmm... maybe more. I joined Gaia because of him back in 2003. I was hanging out at his house, and he checked his Gaia account, I found in intriguing, so once home I got on my crappy PC and signed up on November 2, 2003. Today, I have my own laptop, and am in a better situation as far as internet goes than when I first joined.

I only joined Launcher and Teran's guild recently, Launcher was talking about the new guild RP, and since I had recently been playing a Earthbound Rom, I decided to join. I am aquantances with Teran and Constable J, AlexthePenguin and Baughberick are closer friends. Anyways, thats most of my story. I'm a local photographer, thats the closest thing to a profession I have. I enjoy art, in all its forms. Music, drawings, paintings, acting, etc. I have been playing the piano for many years, and have a great love for all types of music, EXCEPT for modern country. I like Johnny Cash, but not this recent country music.

I enjoy many things, and am currently homeschooled, yet I go to a kind of "community school" that offers classes. Overall, I'm glad with the choices I've made in my schooling. I also have a deep love for herpetology and animals. I profess to be more of a "Wildlife" photographer than anything else.

If you wish to see examples of my photography, you may simply PM me with a request. I shall attempt to get back to you in a timely manner.

For now, Au Revoir. 3nodding

Xthorax the impalerX Who Never Applied For Membership
Hi! I drink blue paint!

The_Martyr
*slides in one her knees*

TA DAAA! IT'S MARTYR!

*jumps up and waves*

Ello, I'm Martyr, I joined because of Launcher (He tricked me! NO! Wait...Yeees... xd ) And beacuse of the Earthbound dealo.

I'm not this hyper all the time. I just had 5 cookies so..Heh! sweatdrop

I live in California, near LA, so, that sucks, I have a lot of pets;
3 dogs
5 cats
36 fish
2 brothers (Yes, they are pets...)

I live with meh parents I'm 15 and have no life, except music, drawing and interweb. Wait, internet, that's what it is now, right?

*looks in another direction* Right? Oh, ok.

Yeah, internet...THAT'S IT! *scurries about and into a wall*

J-Swifty
Welp, Launcher keeps pestering me to write an intro for myself, even though I like being a sneaky lurker >> So... INTRO I SHALL! Muahaha.

Umm. Yeah. Name's Jamie. Jamie Lee. I'm delusional. And possibly insane. I'm not sure, most shrinks throw their hands up at me before I ever get the chance to find out (No, really, they do). I'm 20, I live in Kentucky and I really really like beef jerky. Especially if it's spicy. Do you have beef jerky? I want some.

I've been a fan of Earthbound for a loooong time. Yes'm. I never played the original Mother though. I don't even remember if there's a translation. I was a young lass when I was browsing the games aisle at Wal-Mart looking to see if the price dropped on any of the Game Gear Sonic games (because I'm a biiig Sonic the Hedgehog fan) I didn't yet have since I had no Genesis. Sob. Then Mom pulls up this odd looking little game in a box that came complete with a player's guide. It was marked down to $8 and at first it didn't interest me. But then Mom convinced me to get it because it was a good deal and I didn't have many SNES games. I came home and popped it into it's proper system and was forever hooked. I haven't played it in ages though. I really should.

My favorite color is blue. Was it that obvious? Blue blue I likes me the blue. I'm even gonna paint my room blue. Because it just rocks that much. I guess that's partly why I'm here. And cows. Cows are awesome. I will someday rule the world with an iron fist with the might of the Cult of Moo. All chickens shall bow before me before being slaughtered to become my meal of nuggets. Mmm. Chicken nuggets. McDonalds makes em the best, they do.

I like to ramble. Was it that obvious? Am I annoying you? Good. You probably stopped reading this a long time ago anyway. I know I can be really annoying. I can just ramble and ramble and ramble sometimes and never really say anything and all. Isn't it so annoying when people do that? It sure annoys me. Mmyes. Thus why it's not a good idea to harass me out of lurking. Now thee shall NEVAH hear the end of my endless banter of endlessness! Untill I go idle again.

So, um, yes. HELLO.

JackSkater
Hi, guess I am the newest.

My name is JackSkater but those who really know me call me Mike. I live in Omro, Wisconsin and am 14 going on 15 on April 28th.
I got into Earthbound three or four years ago and have loved it. I love the HappyHappyVillageCultist cause they Frikkin rule.

I like Homestarrunner, FF, rpgs, and a lot of other stuff.

MaronaPossessed
IM HERE!IM FINALLY HERE!!!AHAHAH!...ahem...anyways im MaronaPossessed.I'm an Earthbound fan.

I am learning flash to make my big project...Project: Earthbound Revolution

I just started learning...i only know tweening now>_<

Mystikat1
After playing as Ness in SSBM, I got the EarthBound rom and discovered starmen.net. I love guilds, so I searched for 'Earthbound' in the search thing, and I found you guys! whee You rock.

JrTruffle
Hey guys! I'm JrTruffle, or JrTr for short. lol I love Earthbound and I just finished another playthrough a few weeks ago. I often visit starmen.net and am very hopeful for an English release of Mother 3. I'm fairly new to Gaia, so I thought I'd join an EB Guild. This seems to be the place to be for Earthbound fans, so I hope I fit in... mrgreen

hegel5000
I've never gotten a reply to a request to join, but does that mean that I'm not a member? I'm not on the list, but for now, I'll pretend I am.
` I'm, like Alex, a Penguin. But I actually sometimes wish I were a blue cow. Oh well. EarthBound was the first videogame that I truly got in to, and most likely the first I ever beat, and certainly the first I ever rebeat. I've played through EarthBound about 16 times now, or not, I haven't counted, but that sounds like a good number biggrin . I actually am a starmen.net user, I've even submitted a fanfic origionally desguised as an English asignment and and a horrible desktop background picture that was origionally for the Mac emulation site I'm a mod at. Now, I'm working on an EarthBound fangame using both graphics from EarthBound, plus quite a few that I drew. However, it's a horrer game: no blue. Just kidding, it's really just a scarey puzzle game (programmed with the AdventureMaker).
` Anyways, I'm a 13 year old American who's at the year of turning 14. I'm reasonably stealthy so you can expect that I wrote this in your computer. Just kidding. No, but I could if I wanted ninja .

PSIEDIT: Oh snap, how do I donate?

Gloom xlii
Hey guys, what's blue and smells like red paint?

Okay, introduction time. I'm Jen, also known as Gloom; eighteen years old; hobbies include reading (a lot!), collecting toys, comics and books, photography, caring for my many pets, and playing video games!

I love EarthBound, it's my favorite game of all time, on my favorite system of all time. My other favorite games are Kingdom Hearts, Katamary Damacy, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Super Mario World, Paper Mario, basically everything Nintendo, especially SNES games.

I hope to make many new friends here. (^________^)

Blue paint!

earthbound reincarnate
well ello' everyone, i just joined not yeterday, im earthbound reincarnate (most on gaia just call me er for short)
I love earthbound and think it is the single best game ever created,
Its the first video game that i ever played and that was around age 3 or 4
ever scince it held a spot close to my heart as my favorite game (which is quite obviose from my title)

and just 20 minutes ago i beat the game agian, but with only :

Palua
Jeff
Tony
Buzz Buzz
Pokey (strangly enough)
and Flying man

well thats about it i guess, i hope to become a larger part of this earthbound related guild

Radio Jas
Hey, I'm Ninten2! I'm 14 as of August 1, 2006 and I'm pretty much a high-schooler! Oh yeah, and I'm Canadian.
I'm actually quite new to Earthbound, but the moment I started playing it I couldn't believe how amazing it was! I started telling all my friends about it!
I loooove it and it's so addictive. I can't speak Japanese, which means unfortunatly that the only Mother game I can play is Earthbound, but I'm fine with that, it rocks!! I also looove Ness! biggrin I have to play the Earthbound rom at school. I'll probably be finished playing EB by the end of this upcoming school year. sweatdrop
My fav games other than Earthbound are any Super Smash Bros. game (my best chars are Roy, Ness and Pikachu), Pokemon games, Paper Mario games and Zeldas. So that's me, and thanks for inviting me!

Nebulous Skye
Ooh Yay, I got invited to this guild. xD I've seen it, but was just too lazy to send a request in.

Anyway, my name is Cristina, but you can just call me Skye, or perhaps Nebu. Doesn't matter. I live in the USA, in the state of Illinois to be exact. I'm going into my junior year of high school and I'm turning 16 on August 14th. I only started really getting into EarthBound a couple years ago. I think my family had the original SNES cartridge, but I was just a little kid back then, so I didn't pay attention. Despite that, I love the Mother series now. I'm a member at starmen.net under the username SkyeChan. I've submitted some Mother 3 fanart because I played through it and loved it. Oddly, I have more Mother 3 fanart done than Mother 2, but I'm going to work on getting more up. I like the Mother series because it's so original and odd that it's appealing. I like Mother 2 specifically because the events in it are so strange, and so are the characters, but they're charming, too.

I hope to become a true member of this guild and to have fun here. There's no guarantee that I'll post much, though - I tend to forget about the guilds I'm in. @.@ Anyway, thanks for inviting me!

Daska
Thanks so much for accepting me into this guild. I am 16 years old, and I love Earthbound, and videogames, but mainly just Earthbound. Other videogames I like are KH, FFX, Zelda games, and SSBM. The way I found out about Earthbound was because of SSB; I always play as Ness, and I really wanted to know what the game he was from was like, so I started playing it, and now I love it.

Krazy-Chibi
Hello, I am Krazy Chibi. Thankyou for excepting me into the guild Im quite a fan of Earthbound 3nodding heart

Blue...Blue....

prideofthepeaches
Tells us what country you are from, how old you are, why you like Earthbound, what your guild role is and your first impressions of the guild

Hey everybody! I'm Chris, a.k.a. Pride of the Peaches. (I haven't gotten around to fixing my name yet.) I'm from Michigan, a state in the U.S. if any of you didn't know. I'm 17, and probably first played Earthbound when I was... maybe 10. So not only does playing Earthbound bring up memories, but also, it's one of the best games ever. Fo' sho.

And... my first impression of the guild? "Ooh, Insane Cultists! And a Mr. Saturn! *bonus points*"

It was very good. surprised

saphiremomo
Hello, I'm Saphire! I'm 15 years old, and love to draw and CG. I've played Earthbound since I was little (like 5 or 6). I've always loved the storyline and characters, and how it was so different from other RPGs. I was very happy when I saw that Ness made an appearance in SSB:Melee, and play as him every chance I get. I also love Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy X, and Kingdom Hearts. I wish that I could see Earthbound 2, if it ever comes out. Oh, and I live in the US.

The way I found out about this guild was buy seeing someone in the GD or ED or something with the banner in their sig. Seeing the HappyHappy Cultist, I immediately clicked on it.

Anyway, I hope I can be fairly active with this guild, and I hope that I'll have a fun time!

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

User_2701

Toothsome Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:54 am

I'm Talon, a generic cultist painter of the guild. I got Earthbound for my birthday, and it was my first RPG besides Mario, and what an awesome game it was. I saw the guild and signed up cause, I liked the game. If you take one look at my avatar though, red happens to be my favorite color. xd
I'm 20, in Jersey, in college, and been around gaia for almost 2 years. I think I might actually be one of the more unliked people around the guild.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:53 pm
Talon

Pfft. Whatever Talon... stare Everyone likes you. 3nodding blaugh  

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Launcher
Captain

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:04 pm
Ok, first off, this could make a very good sticky, so if you want to stick it, J, go ahead. Second of all, Talon, we do enjoy your company. 3rd...

I'm Launcher. I work here as a crew member.
I live in the USA.
I like Earthbound because it's so wacky and crazy and fun and the best RPG ever made!
My role in the guild is the Signature Synergist. If you ask me to make a sig for you I will, but only if you ask and only when I've got the time. My work isn't that great anyway. But then again, if I put a little more effort into it, I could do better. Also, if I had photoshop.
My first impression of the guild? I CO-FOUNDED THIS GUILD.
Also... gambling.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:40 pm
Well I'm like the guild owner and such so I should probably tell everyone who I am. Also, whats up with everyone being in college?

I'm 19, although soon to be 20 and just like everyone else I'm in college. I live in the Usa and I got into Earthbound when I bought my friend's collection of RPG's and Super Nintendo which was about 7 years ago. While Earhbound is only my second favorite game (I love Final Fantasy 6), it is still the most original and most hilarious game I have ever played. I'm more than happy to help fellow mambers or maybe just shoot the breeze and talk about EB or any of your other favorite games.

Teran
Vice Captain

AniMahler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:15 pm
biggrin My favorite color is blue heart and I didn't have a clue what Earthbound was when I first entered GAIA. I hung out with this kindly guild and, eventually, got a simulation of Earthbound on my PC. It is the only computer game I play. Ok?

I love to cook and jumped at the chance to be the Chef Cordon Blue for these folks. (Earthbound food's a little too quick and dirty for me, though.) Cordon Blue cooking is different, but I've been adaptable and have tried to keep the general population of HAPPY HAPPY GUILD/CULT satisfied.

I'm a retired Tropical Biologist, among many other things, and, in age, I am one of the oldest members of GAIA. I am now living in California, recently moved from Miami.

Will this do Constable J? wink 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:39 pm
That's do just fine, Ani biggrin

Launcher: woo. I'll sticky this up, then.

So far this thread idea seems to be working out. w00t.

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Teran
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:47 am
New members are still being "shy" or are just not here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:59 am
Teran
New members are still being "shy" or are just not here

maybe it's time to do a guild roll call [i.e, a mass pming of all non-active members].  

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

RallyKupo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:30 pm
Hi all! I'm 16, and love Earthbound! I still have my EB cartridge for SNES, but my saves got erased, because the battery is so old. I replaced it though! Guess that's it.
Edit! I heart this guild, very much big time. The people here are really great and funny! One of my favorite guilds already. ^^;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:23 pm
Welcome aboard, RallyKupo! biggrin  

AniMahler

Lady of Whimsy

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:38 am
thanks for posting in my thread *nibbles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:53 pm