Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
~Lake Ryo~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:50 pm
A lake that not far from the open field that not far the pokecafe.other then having a bridge that leads from the boarder of the scarison region to scarison it self.there no other important from this lake. no secrets.just another trainer battle zone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:13 am
ex enter`s in lake ryo area.well, we are here, blaziken, flygon i choose, you.
now blaziken use sky uppercut with that tree, flygon use hyperbeam into the air!  

Eidorian Prove

Eidorian Prove

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:39 am
now flygon use hyperbeam with blaziken, then blaziken use fireblast with flygon.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:37 pm
A loud boom could be hear in lake ryo, ......i think that wasnt a good idea, not at all ... burning_eyes ill never do that again....  

Eidorian Prove

Eidorian Prove

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:38 pm
well......that`s all for today guys get back to your pokeball.Well i am goin back to the pokecafe.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:43 am
Nurse Leslie arives at the lake with her six pokemon, and lets them out of their pokeballs. Apalla(rapidash shiny) grazes in the grass, away from the water. Mystic(dragonair shiny), and Jaws(sharpedo shiny) play in the lake. Atlantis(shiny froslass)watches from the lake side, slowly freezing a part of the lake. Inumaru(shiny lucario), and Aurora(shiny luxray) sit by nurse Leslie's side watching their friends play. They watch as people head to the cafe, and the vallie.  

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Evil Miko Kitsune

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:39 pm
After a long two day break from the pokecenter, Nurse Leslie gets up and calls back her pokemon friends, and heads back to the island. Hoping to have people come to get their pokemon healed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:55 pm
Kuriyu arrives at the lake with Umbreon. "Ready Umbreon?" she asked it grinning. "Umbre." it said nodding. "Okay let's get started!" she said unclipping an ultra ball. "Weavile! Let's go!" she said tossing its ultra ball. "Weavile!" it said stretching. "Okay Weavile and Umbreon! Try to hit all the balls I throw up! You use Slash Weavile and Umbreon you use Quick attack!" she said taking out a few balls from a pocket in her bag. "Okay GO!" Kuriyu threw up the balls as high as she could and Weavile and Umbreon hit the balls with their attacks. They almost hit eachother while trying to attack the same ball. "Oops... I guess I shoulda counted the balls so that they were equal." she said rubbing her neck.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:55 pm
After about 3 hours of hard training with her Pokemon Kuriyu decides to call it quits for the day. "Awesome job everyone! Time to return to your Poke' balls." she said returning her Pokemon except for Umbreon. "C'mon Umbreon. Let's go back." Kuriyu leaves Lake Ryo with Umbreon and heads back to the Poke Cafe to relax.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:14 pm
After Kuriyu healed her Pokemon she arrived at Lake Ryo and sat near the lake's edge contemplating her battle with Mystica. "I still can't believe I lost that battle... " she said making a fist. "But.. you know whats good about losing a battle? Ya gotta train harder and grow from that lose! Right buddy?" "Umbreon!" it said agreeing with Kuriyu and smiling. "We can do it next time Umbreon!! Losing is just part of the game! We lose some and we win some!" she said grinning like a boy. "We'll train harder from now on! And our next battle will definitely be a winner!" "Umbre! Umbreon!" it said smiling excitedly. "Yeah me too buddy. I look forward to it too." Kuriyu said looking ahead at the lake. "Of course this means we'll have to train longer from now on." she said "Ummbbbrrree..." it said moaning. Kuriyu laughed grinning like a boy.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Lunar Fox561456

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:22 pm
Mystica walks by."Come on out guys!"she said as she threw all of her pokeballs out.All of her pokemon that she brought ran into the water,splashing each other."Stay here while I go to the cafe ok?"she asked.They all nodded and began splashing again.Mystica leaves them alone with Kuriyu.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:20 pm
"Oh hey!" Kuriyu said snapping out of her thoughts as she just noticed the Pokemon splashing in the water. "I wonder where these guys came from?" She looked around for their trainer and saw Mystica walking away. "Oh! Wait! Hey!" Kuriyu called getting up but Mystica didnt hear. "Aw well. I guess I better make sure nothing happens to her Pokemon." "Umbreon!" it said nodding. "Okay guys let's have some fun!" Kuriyu released her Pokemon and they all played in the water except for Umbreon who hated getting wet. "Umbreeeeoooonnn!!" it said running away frantically from the lake edge to avoid being splashed. "It's okay buddy. It's just water!" Kuriyu said laughing. "Umbreon!" it growled at Kuriyu. "Hehe its okay Umbreon. You dont have to get wet." she said laughing slightly. "Umbre..." it said laying down next to Kuriyu.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:45 pm
As Kuriyu was relaxing and watching Mystica's Pokemon also keeping an eye for her own a big splash of water came out of no where. "Eh?!" she said her eyes widening. "Uh oh... I'm dead." The splash landed right on her getting her all wet. "All right! Whoever did that is so DEAD!" she said getting angry. "Crawdaunt crawdaunt crawdaunt!!" A lobster like pokemon was rolling around laughing at Kuriyu. "Oh so it was you huh." she said. "Crawdaunt!" it said standing up. "All right little lobster. As payment for splashing me with water..." Kuriyu said putting a hand on her hip and tipping her hat up. She closed one eye and grinned. "I'm gonna capture you!" she said "Hey Umbreon! C'mere!" Umbreon's ears twitched and it ran toward Kuriyu.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:07 pm
"Umbreon... You're gonna have a new friend in about 2 seconds." Kuriyu said grinning. "Umbreon! Use Quick Attack!" "Umbreon." it said nodding and darted toward Crawdaunt ready to tackle it hard. "Crawdaunt!" it said jumping and got above Umbreon from behind. "Crawdaunt craw!" It released a beam of bubbles from its claw. "Umbreon! Jump to the side!" Kuriyu said. "Umbre!" it said jumping the side, Crawdaunts attack just missing it. "Go use Swift!" she said. "Umbreon!" it said turning around and releasing sparkling stars. They flew straight toward Crawdaunt hitting it. It fell to the ground hitting it hard. "Now's your chance! Use Dark Claw!" Kuriyu said as Umbreon's paw glowed black. It ran toward Crawdaunt and jumped at it. It clawed Crawdaunt and it flew back still on the ground. It was finally weakened enough to capture. Kuriyu took out a Great ball from the pouch on her leg. "Little lobster! You're... mine!" she said throwing it. It hit Crawdaunts pincher and bounced off opening releasing a red beam. Crawdaunt went inside and the ball fell to ground moving side to side. "C'mon..." Kuriyu said waiting for the red light to go out. A couple seconds later it stopped.  

Shinzuu

Distinct Lunatic

The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games