Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 pm
Laura grabbed Rollan's neck. "Go over what?" she asked and looked behind her before gasping and holding on tighter to Rollan, closing her eyes tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 pm
Rollan held her tightly. "I love you, Laura." he said as they went over the waterfall. He felt cold water rushing around him..he felt a splash..and then heard nothing...and then he felt himself surface and he pulled Laura up with him, pulled by current and his own strokes to the shore. Rollan coughed up a bit of water as he reached the shore but ignored it, laying Laura down on the grass. "Laura?" he asked, looking down at her worriedly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 pm
Laura coughed up some water and then changed back into the fox and cuddled into Rollan, shivering from the cold, absolutely soaked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:32 am
Rollan held her close, stroking Laura as he kissed her over and over. "My Laura..oh Gods..my Laura...I love you so much.." he murmured, holding her close, on the verge of tears..he had been so worried..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:36 am
Laura licked him as he held her close, cuddling up as best she could. "I love you too Rollan . . ." she murmured softly, though to his human ears, it'd only sound like a growly yip. She couldn't stop shivering though even as she nuzzled again.

((Going to bed . . . I'm tired . . .))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 am
(Alrighty, have a good night, Mousey Im Chan. <3)

Rollan smiled at her growl. And then he set her down for just a second, removing his wet shirt to leave his chest bare and he shook off any water before holding her close against his bare chest, to keep her warm. "I'll take you home, my neera.." he murmured, kissing her furry head as he started walking and then running back towards the gypsy camp.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:34 am
((I'm up! But I have a senior portrait thing at two and then I'll be going to my cousin's graduation party so . . . hehe. I probably won't be on for much longer. sweatdrop ))

Laura blushed as he held her against his bare chest, glad that her fur stopped the blush from showing. She didn't want to leave his side though and so leaned into him. She was just worried that he would leave once they got home . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:06 pm
(o_o....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! T____T Have fun! <3)

Rollan kept her close and as they reached the gypsy camp, he brought her straight to her room, climbing in and closing the door as he set her down and averted his gaze. "You should change into something warm, and not-wet." he said, staring at the door politely. "Then I'll find you something warm to eat."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:48 pm
(*points* Your eggs are hatching! ^-^))

Laura changed back into a human form and smiled before going over to Rollan and kissing him on the cheek. "Thank you Rollan." she said softly before searching through her closet for some warm clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:11 pm
(^__^ I know! It's cause I put them in hatcheries <3)

Rollan waited until she was dressed before turning around, having smiled brightly at the kiss. He darted out and got a bowl of stew from the camp pot, returning with a bowl for Laura. Rollan held it out to her. "Here you are, love. How are you feeling?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:26 pm
((Well I think they'll grow up and then Witchy can have her dragons!! ^-^))

Laura took the bowl and sat on the bed, patting the spot next to her for him. "Still a little cold . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:33 pm
Rollan nodded and came up behind her instead, pulling her into his arms as he held her close and leaned his head over her shoulder, nuzzling her lightly. "How's this, my neera?" he murmured, kissing her neck softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:45 pm
Laura leaned against Rollan, nuzzling him back. "Wonderful Rollan . . ." she murmured softly, continuing to hold the bowl.

Charisa stirred after a bit, gaining wakefulness. She blinked her eyes open and saw that she was in Ralver's arms. She smiled and nuzzled against him slightly, sighing happily. She was just happy to spend time with him . . . for however long she could . . .  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff