Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:54 am
(( 4laugh ))

Laura laughed. "Can't catch me! Can't catch me!!" she sing-songed as she ran further and further into the forest, not really seeing where she was going.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:02 am
((Bump!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:55 pm
(>_> I don't think I remember the idea..well..wait..no..kidnapped..maybe? @__@)

Rollan heard that and laughed. "I'll get you, Laura! You're mine!" he called out playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:05 pm
((Gets caught in hunters trap and then hunters find her before Rollan does.))

Laura laughed as she sped up, putting more distance between her and Rollan before she banged into something and heard something bang shut behind her and her good mood was instantly gone as she realized that she ran right into a cage that was a hunter's trap! "Rollan!" she cried out, scared.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:35 pm
(Aha!)

Rollan heard her cry out and sped up, but she'd gotten a bit ahead of him.

There were two hunters and they came from hiding, lifting the cage. "Ah..a little fox...the pelt will be worth a little something, eh?"

"And the meat will be tasty.." the other chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 pm
Laura backed against the bars of the cage, as far away from the hunter's as possible, her eyes wide. Their words made her very scared and she was having a hard time finding her voice to call out for Rollan.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 am
Rollan sniffed the air, knowing her scent well..."Laura!" he called out as he came barreling forward..straight into the legs of a hunter..one carrying Laura's cage who tripped..and went past a bush, right over a ledge they hadn't known was there. There was at least a twenty-foot drop, and the cage slammed against a rock, busting it open and sending Laura flying into the rushing waters below.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:35 am
Laura screamed as she fell and then landed in the rushing waters, accidently getting a mouthful of water before trying to swim to the surface, coughing as her head surfaced and she tried to fight the current that was threatening to pull her down. "R-Rollan!" she called out, before being pulled under with hardly any air in her lungs. She was able to push off a rock, however and surfaced again, searching for anything that she could use to try and get to shore.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:44 pm
Rollan heard her scream and his eyes widened. "Laura! Shift, now!" She'd survive better in human form. He ran to the edge and leapt off as a wolf, shifting in midair to human as he leapt from rock to rock as he made his way down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:54 pm
Laura did as Rollan told her, trying to keep her head above the water and at the same time trying to grab onto something, eventually grabbing onto a tree branch that was hanging into the river and holding onto it for dear life.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 pm
Rollan ran down, eyes wide. "Hold on, Laura!" he called out, seeing her having grabbed on a branch. He darted down, heading onto a rock beside the tree as he held out his hand. "Grab my hand, Laura!" he said, reaching out for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 pm
Laura made a swipe for Rollan's hand, touching it slightly, but was unable to grab hold. "I-I'm t-trying!" she stammered out, the water making her feel rather cold. She tried to move herself closer to him using the branch before trying to grab his hand again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 pm
Rollan watched as she made a swipe for her hand but missed..and then the branch she was on cracked. Before Rollan could react, the branch snapped all the way off and the water began carrying her away..towards a waterfall..

"LAURA!" Rollan cried as he ran along the shore, determined not to lose his neera.

(>_> Heheh...uber damsel in distress..just for Mousey <3)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:06 pm
((YAY!! ^-^))

Laura continued to cling to the branch that had been snapped off merely for the fact that it was bouyent and she was partially holding herself up on them. She hadn't looked behind her so she didn't know that she was headed towards a waterfall. She just knew that the current was very strong . . . and she was very tired . . . Still, she tried to swim towards the shore to get to Rollan.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:18 pm
Rollan's eyes widened and with no link to the shore..he knew should would go over..there was only one chance...

He jumped into the water, swimming rapidly towards her. And when he reached her, he kicked furiously. "Grab my neck, Laura! We'll have to go over!"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff