Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:26 pm
Kolan landed on the ledge outside of the cave, holding her claw until she was down as well. "You went invisible..I couldn't see you at all.." If they could find a way to let her keep the dragon form and her human form..that would work out interestingly, since powers could be used in both forms. "I've never heard of that power before. The night dragons can cloak themselves in night..but that's nothing like being invisible whenever you please.." he murmured, a little fascinated.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Elyon blushed a little. "I . . . I didn't even know that I was doing that . . ." she said softly. In truth, she was actually a light dragon and her scales had manipulated the light so that it bent around her, making her invisible . . . not that she knew that.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:09 pm
Kolan chuckled, brushing the tip of his tale against her scaly cheek gently. "That's a lovely trick, Elyon. One I'm sure you could find many uses for..as long as they aren't against me in any way." he teased lightly, touching the tip of his snout to hers affectionately, almost the dragon version of a human kiss, but not actually how dragons kissed. "I will do everything in my power to help you have your human form back..but..I can't say that I don't enjoy this form either..you make a beautiful dragon, Ely." he murmured, "But a wonderful, beautiful woman as well.."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:00 am
Elyon blushed even more at being called beautiful and nuzzled against his snout before her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked it. She then gave a mischievious smile and let go of Kolan's . . . hand . . . and then sped off for the cave, playing with him a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:51 am
Kolan's eyes widened slightly at the lick, and he felt himself growing instantly aroused..Gods above, she was a wicked woman, in the most delicious way..."You'll not escape me, wench!" he called after her playfully, grinning dragonishly as he sped after her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:15 am
Elyon laughed and then looked back at Kolan before focusing her power and . . . disappearing. She looked down at herself and smirked a little. She really wasn't there! It was cool. She continued flying, but this time she flew a bit around Kolan, though she remained at the same altitude.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:55 pm
Kolan blinked as she suddenly disappeared, frowning slightly in worry..and he was surprised at how much he really did care..she was so much more to him than he'd ever thought anyone could be, especially a human..but he didn't mind anymore..she was his vallynra, his beautiful fire flower..his Elyon.. "H-Hey!" he tried and failed to see her. "Where are you? I thought we agreed not to use the trick on me!" he whined playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:02 pm
Elyon laughed as she flew circles around Kolan. "Aww . . . but then it'd be no fun." she taunted, laughing some more before continuing to fly around Kolan. When she didn't think about the hight, flying was actually fun!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Kolan growled playfully as he heard her voice. "Cheating wench.." he grumbled affectionately before closing his eyes..focusing on her dragonic aura, one that was stronger to him than any other's..perhaps..he did love her..and then..pounce. He grabbed a wrist, pulling Elyon along with him with a laugh. "Aha!" he opened his eyes, "I've found you, my Elyon." he said, grinning dragonishly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:10 pm
Elyon let out a sound of surprise as Kolan grabbed her wrist. She was shocked into visiblity and her wings just sort of hung uselessly until she shook off her shock and she smiled, flying beside Kolan. "How'd you do that?!" she asked curiously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:12 pm
Kolan smiled back at her as they reached the large ledge outside of Coryn's cave. He paused before holding both of her claws in his. "I..felt you..all dragons can sense each other, but not too specifically unless they're very familiar..or connected..like with mates for instance.." he said softly. "I can feel you, strongly and clearly..I would know your dragon presence anywhere..but what's more..I could sense you as a human too.." he murmured..a very good indicator of the truth he was starting to see just had to be right..Elyon was his mate, his destined love..  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:19 pm
Elyon blushed heavily at the implications of that and then smiled softly and looked into the cave, smiling a bit more at Coryn and Karelym. "I'll bet that Coryn and Karelym are able to sense where the other is no matter how far the distance . . ." she murmured softly. She then turned back to Kolan and nuzzled against him lightly. "But that's not much fun, cause then I can't play pranks on you." she whined playfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:54 pm
Kolan hesitated a moment before admitting softly. "If you truly wanted, you could hide yourself from me as long as it didn't endanger your life..your dragon magicks, and apparently human..self, would reveal you to me." Assuming that he was her mate.."It's like..there's a light inside of you that only I can see..and if you imagined it, say, cloaked, then I could see you no longer..but you would worry me endlessly if you did that, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't do it often.." he said softly, nuzzling back against her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:00 pm
Elyon blinked and then sighed. "Then I won't do that . . ." she murmured softly. She then pulled away and curled up in her usual spot in the cave and looked over at Kolan. "Coming?" she asked, starting to feel her fatigue catching up with her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:08 pm
Kolan chuckled, touching his sbnout to hers before watching her curl up. He grimaced then. The cave was surprisingly large, and comfortably fit a a slightly-larger-than-average male dragon, Coryn, and an average-sized female, Elyon. But Kolan? That would be stretching it..he sighed slightly as he shifted to his human form, grimacing again..he felt so vulnerable as a human.. Kolan looked to his hands uncertainly before heading over to Elyon as he looked up at her. "We'll all fit better this way..but if you don't want me like this..we could sleep outside." he said softly, putting his own feelings of inadequacy in his human form onto her, assuming she'd expect better of a born-dragon.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games