Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:25 pm
Coryn chuckled and his tail loosened around her. "I dunno . . ." he said, teasing Karelym a bit.

Laura grinned. "Um . . . yes." she said and giggled happily. She loved Rollan . . . he was the only one, she knew, who would ever make her truly happy.

Elyon smiled and leaned against Kolan slightly, the tears coming to a stop. "You'll always have me Kolan . . ." she said softly. The question however was, did she have him . . . She hoped so . . . but she'd never truly know until he said the words back to her. Still . . . She'd never give up . . .  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:18 pm
Karelym felt his tail loosen, and she laughed at his tease. "What? Worried I'll run off and leave you for a prettier dragon?" she teased, not really thinking about her words as she moved towards Coryn and stroked his scaly side.

Kolan blinked at that before chuckling. "Perhaps. For whatever it's worth to have a scrawny, tempermental wench following me around." he teased, nuzzling her to be sure she understood that it was a tease.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:32 pm
Coryn growled in a whiney way. "If you do, I'll never let you out of my sight again . . ." he growled out, nuzzling her, the mere thought bugging him.

Elyon laughed. "Wow . . . I must be crazy to follow a stubborn jerk like you." she said, nuzzling him back, letting him know that she was teasing as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:37 pm
Karelym smiled happily at his growl, rubbing her cheek against his snout as she was nuzzled. "Ha! Some threat. The only time I've been out of your sight was when I was underwater..and then of course, I was unclothed when I came out..so you couldn't keep your eyes off of me.." she teased, speaking in a slightly sultry tone as she trailed a finger along his scales.

Kolan chuckled. "An incredibly handsome, talented, stubborn jerk." he added. "The very best." he grinned dragonishly and stroked her cheek with the tip of his tail even as he kept it around her like an arm over her shoulder, holding her close.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:52 pm
Coryn blushed as those memories returned, along with the dirty thoughts that he had before and he groaned, placing his paw over his snout. Bad thoughts, bad thoughts, bad thoughts . . . he thought, trying to clear his mind.

Elyon smiled and leaned against Kolan. "Indeed . . ." she said softly, sighing a bit as she closed her eyes, relaxing. She enjoyed being next to Kolan . . . even if she was a dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:56 pm
Karelym blinked and then laughed at his reaction, hearing his thoughts. "Bad thoughts, my love? I'd love to hear all about them.." she said, pressing a kiss to his paw playfully.

Kolan smiled, nuzzling her affectionately and feeling a warm tenderness inside of him..he wanted to protect her..his Elyon..his vallynra..his..love? "Shall we go back to the cave and get some sleep, Elyon?" Kolan asked softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:53 am
Coryn shook his head. "I'm afraid I may scar your mind my love . . ." he said softly, smiling a little.

Elyon nodded. "Mmhm." she hummed out in affirmative, starting to get up. She was actually rather sleepy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:02 pm
Karelym tilted her head. "Is that so? Well if you keeping thinking I don't have some 'bad thoughts' of my own, then I'm afraid we'll never have children.." she said playfully, a sultry edge again.

Kolan grasped her paw in his and flicked his wings, taking flight and taking Elyon with him, hoping that she'd gotten past her fear..but if not, he would hold her hand anyway.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:27 pm
Coryn chuckled. "Oh, don't worry, I'll share thoughts like that with you . . . soon enough . . ." he said, nuzzling Karalym.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:29 pm
Karelym laughed. "Looking forward to it, my love." she said, pressing a kiss to his snout before curling up against him. "Good night, Coryn..I love you.." she said softly. "My vyallah." Karelym smiled lovingly, kissing him once more before closing her eyes as she cudled up against him.

Kolan kept a hold of her claw in his, smiling at her as they flew. "I've got you, Elyon. You never need to fear while with me. I'll always protect you." he said, curling the tip of his tail around the tip of hers.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:38 pm
Coryn smiled and adjusted himself slightly before closing his eyes as well. "Good night my love . . ." he murmured softly.

Elyon blushed a little, and then remembered something, and to try and take her mind off of hights, asked, "Hey Kolan? Um . . . When you were a little kid, you said that Coryn was an earth dragon . . . and you're a fire dragon . . . do you know what kind of dragon I am?" she asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:21 am
Kolan winced at being reminded of child-time. His brow rose slightly at her question. "Mmmm..it's hard to say..you might not have a type..but let's see..violet..could mean you're a dragon of spirit, or of air. Color is a decent indicator, but not always certain. If you had powers, that would be a better way to tell..try and do something..focus on your inner self.." Every dragon class had something specific, for instance, fire dragons could manipulate fire and literally become fire, but they also had a special talent or two. Kolan breathe life with his fire, but anything he created would have fire-talents like him, and it drained him for several days.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:01 pm
Elyon closed her eyes and tried to relax and do what he told her and then . . . she vanished. Well . . . that's what it would look like to Kolan at least. She had merely turned invisible and when she opened her eyes it didn't seem to her like anything had changed. "I don't think it worked . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:07 pm
(OoOOoo. Crafty! *chucklez*)

Kolan wasn't sure she could do it, not certain how thorough her transformation was. So when she disappeared, he did the equivalent of a jump which was sort of him jerking his wings a bit. But he still felt Elyon's claw in his. "E-Elyon?" he saw naught but air, and yet, could still feel her.."You're still here aren't you? I can't see you..invisibility must be your power!" He'd never heard the like before, but then, dragon powers were unique more often than not.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:22 pm
Elyon blinked, breaking out of her focus as her body flashed back into visiblity. "I . . . what?" she asked, a little shocked from what Kolan had said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games