Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:25 pm
"Please, i know i got carried away but just dont kill me" she screamed in terror and started crying again, Haseo lowered his blade with a sad look on his face  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:31 pm
Rose looked at her and rolled her eyes. She looked over at Haseo and wondered what he was about to do.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:33 pm
Haseo dropped his weapon and it turned into a black mist as soon as it hit the ground "I cant do it" he said to Rose, looking at the ground. Alyssia smiled and wiped tears from her face then jumped up and wrapped her arms around Haseo "Thank you..... thank you so much" she stood on her tip-toes and kissed him on the neck. Haseo closed his eyes and opened them again when he turned and pushed her off of him also stabbing her in the leg with a shortsword that he summoned from the void "How pathetic can you get! first you say your sorry and then you kiss me?!" he yelled at her, pulling the other shortsword from the void  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:55 pm
Rose was ready to pounce on the girl, but that thought lasted until she was stabbed, "Kill her, already!" Rose whined.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 pm
Haseo pinned Alyssia against the wall with the other blade "Maybe we should leave her here to think about what she's done" he smirked towards Rose

((haha i revived it! Pheonix down anyone?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:55 pm
((Should we just let this one die?))  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:24 pm
((Re-revive!!!!!!!! unless we transform this into the 1X1))

Rose rolled her eyes, "Nooo!!!!!!!! I want her dead! Besides, that's what my dad did to me when I was his little girl!" She grimaced at the thought and smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:26 pm
"I dont think what she did deserves death, so if you want her dead then you do it" he said as the swords turned into a mist, releasing Alyssia from teh wall  

TheXUltimateXEvil

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces