Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:26 pm
lol ok then its settled
ill get the skeleton filled out asap  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:51 pm
((Sarach do you know how to fix the profile picture thingy..if you do could you fix it??? Oh and please tell me who you want your charies to be with so we can get started okay? First come first serve! ^^))  

Miss_Neko_Baby

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:59 pm
ok everyone i decided to help out in the pair making and here are the results: (if you are with someone and dont want to be just let me know)

Males: Females:

winsor19---------------- & -------------Lieutenant Sarach Hawkeye
-Human----------------------------------Angel

winsor19----------------- & ------------chuckles_giggles
-Demon----------------------------------Vampire

chuckles_giggles-------- & -------------Colorful-Kisses-
-Vampire---------------------------------Fairy

Flamedemario----------- & ----------X-MissSpookeyness-X
-Angel / Human-------------------------Human

Jaedenface--------------- & -----------Tokomiko
-Demon / Human-----------------------Fallen angel

Tokomiko---------------- & ------------Miss_Neko_Baby
-Demon----------------------------------Human  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:10 pm
--Works for me... kisses?--  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 pm
Emiko finished packing and looked at her door one last time. She closed her eyes and wipped a single tear from her face and opened the window. Evern though her parents were mean to her she still loved them and hate running away but had to so that she could be happy. Emiko slid a rope out of her window and began to scale down the wall. She had tied her suitcase to the end of the rope so that it would not make any noise as she climbed out. Her room was on the 3rd floor so she had to be extra carefull in getting down with out hurting herself. WHen she finaly got to the bottom she untied the suitcase and threw the rop back into her room window, were it would land ontop of her bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:34 pm
Jasper Rapier sat alone on his usual silk chair, listening to the classical music, reading his book on numerology. Everything was normal. The plan was set, and he was ready. He thanked his mother mentally before flipping a page. Jasper sighed, his blond locks of hair falling into his finely carved demonic face. The blue of his eyes shone brightly as he pushed up his reading glasses. The portrait of his father was on top of the fireplace, which shone brightly in the dark room. That was the only source of light before Jasper stood up and headed down the hall to his room. He turned on the light and stared at his empty room. The bedsheets were gone from the bed, his shelves bare, the closet empty. Jasper sighed again as he walked back to the purple chair, and he sat, waiting.

Eve Naeko sat in a tree. He mind swirled with the scene that had just happened. A repeat, she thought. She had a fight with he savior again. She wanted to leave, but he wouldn't tolerate it. Leaving with a Demon was wrong, he was right. But she had feelings for him. Deep ones that an Angel should not feel for a Demon. As her body lay across a steerdy branch, Eve swung her arms and legs around, waiting for day to come. She spotted movement in many houses, but she could not keep up. "Humans are so typical." Said Eve thoughtfully. She hopped out of the tree and walked around, ignoring the few uneasy glances heading her way.  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:18 pm
Emiko picked up her suitcase and ran down the street quietly. Her parents would be getting up soon and would see that she was gone and would know where she went. Emiko made it to Jasper's house quickly. She walked around to his window and peeked in. When Emiko noticed him sitting in a chair, she smiled and tapped lightly on the window. He was theren. The one she loved. She would be leaving with him soon and she was happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:29 pm
As he read, Jasper heard a light tap on his window. Without turning his head, he knew who it was. A small smile lifted itself onto his face as he got up and went to the window. Her beauty had always made him happy, no matter if she was either crying or mad. Jasper's hand lifted to the latch and opened it. "Welcome. Have any trouble getting here?" He asked his beloved as he held out a helping hand. Without warning, he took her baggage and dropped it onto the floor beside him. Then, he waited for her to grab his hand. He knew she would be taken by surprise if he suddenly pulled her in. His voice was smooth, and he looked out beyond her, and listened to the footsteps, careful not to be seen with a girl climbing in through his window. The neighbors were already suspicious about his behaviour and unnatural eating and sleeping habits. They hear him playing piano every night at 3 in the morning, then nothing during the day.  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:01 pm
Emiko grabbed his hand and started to climb in the window. She smiled at him and gave him a small hug when she got inside. "Nope, no problem at all. But I hope my parents don't wake up till late today!" She smiled and stood back. She looked at the room and nodded. He had definatly gotten as much packed as possible, while she on the other hand had left the bed as was and only packed on large bag. Emiko turned back to Jasper and smiled. "I guess you seem ready." She smiled and tilted her head to the side slightly. Her blond hair fell over her face and she giggled slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:01 pm
Haseo was running through the woods to escape from his parents and to get to his lover "al-almost..... there.... just a little bit longer" as he ran he jumped onto a tree trunk and rebounded off of it sending himself through the air i hope shes ready cause we will have to leave as soon as i get there he felt his pulse racing and the eagerness swelling "rose im almost there!"

Logan had already left his home the day before and he was on the roof of an abanoned warehouse "Rebecca where are you?!" he leaned against a rail and waited for her arrival  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Jaedenface

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:08 pm
Bane couldn't think. He laid in his bed and tried to take his mind of off her, but he couldn't. He looked around his studio apartment, looking for something he could do to distract him. But he couldn't.

All he could think about was her face, her hair, her smell... oh geez, her smell, that intoxicating smell. He missed her so badly. The last time they spoke, she had mentioned that her savior would not allow them to be. And why? Blood. Because his blood wasn't good enough for her.

Bane gave out an aggravated sigh.

"Da**it," he cursed.

He stood up, laced his shoes, and walked out the door, knowing exactly where she would be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:35 am
Flame leaned agaisnt a wall in a crowded plaza between shoping centers. There were a bunch of humans hanging out or just passing by but none of them gave him more than a single glance.
Seems no one has figured out Im a half breed....good, I have to try to keep it that way.... Flame thought as he looked at the ground. He thought of his silver colored eyes and new that he had them adverted so no one will notice them. He just leaned agaist the wall waiting  

FlameDemerio

-Colorful-Kisses-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:19 am
Sukuira glanced at her bedroom clock and sighed. Her parents had yet to fall asleep and she was suposed to be meeting her love at this very moment. Ever since her father had found aout her lover he would always watch her closely, stay up late to make sure she never left, moniture any phone calls or other mail. I'm so sorry Xalivane, please forgive.....

She slid her packed bags into the far bkac of her closet before going to curl up in the blanket on her bed. She closed her eyes and let one silent tear fall to her pillow.

Xalivane, I'm so sorry. He won't let me out, I know if I try he'll follow us, and stop us. Please don't wait for me to long, I won't be coming. Not tonight.... she begged in her thoughts, praying that if there was anyways for him to hear her, he would.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:19 pm
Rose made sure her parents knew she had no intention of running away, therefore they trusted her. She said lies and everything possible to gain their trust again, but was breaking it now. She crept down the side of her house carefully, not making any noise or sound whatsoever. She put her baggage down and waited for Haseo.

Xalivane was ready to leave, but almost instantly he was hit with thoughts from Violet. He shook his head. I've already left my house and she expects me to go back. Well then guess it's time to face her father. He chuckled as he ran swiftly to her house and sneaked into her room. He listened closely for her father or anything else in the way -- and there was nothing. He waited a little while longer just making sure and then softly tapped Violet's shoulder, "You know I don't like canceling." He whispered for only her to hear.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:04 pm
Haseo cam out of the woods and SMACK! right into a wooden fence "owww i should have been paying attention" he jumped the fence and walked around to the side of the house where rose was wating "hey... sorry if im late"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff