Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:13 pm
User Image

You shall never see him again...

Dear be reasonable...

But I love him...

He is a demon...

Dear, please...

What does it matter?

It matters alot!

There is one place you could go...

Where?

It is a just a legend, besides I would never let her go...

Dear, you must think of their feelings...

Please tell me mother..

May, don't you dare...

It is a place called Crushilla..

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:44 pm
User Image

Plot

In the world of Crushilla Demons, angels, and humans are allowed to live happy and in love. Other places they are worst enemies. Families split because of things like different races falling in love, so the lovers ussually move to Crushilla. There are teens and adualts living there. The town is acually quite small so almost everyone knows everybody else. There have recently been a lot more teens coming from other places, so the town is getting bigger. But there are also parents coming to take back their children and other parents are going to the Royal family to try and get the town destroyed. This is were our stoy begins.

Miss_Neko_Baby

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:05 pm
User Image

Rules

mrgreen No cybering (if you need to do that take it to the pms)
mrgreen No godmodding (No one likes a bossy butt)
mrgreen PM me your profiles (title it Roses)
mrgreen Put a mrgreen in the pm please (put ont at the begining and one at the ending)
mrgreen Be nice to other rps (No one wants a meanie face in the rp)
mrgreen No killing (this is more of a romace rp)
mrgreen Have fun! (Nothing more to say! ^^)
mrgreen I am God!! (I can change or add rulez when ever...)
mrgreen Be active!! (If you are going to be absent for a long period of time let me know. If you have not posted with in a week your profile will be suspended and hidden.)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:20 pm
User Image

Skelton

[b].:Look at My Face:.[/b] ((Pic))
[b].:When You Need Me Just Call Me:.[/b] ((Chars name))
[b].:Scales Don't Lie:.[/b] ((Weight. be reasonable))
[b].:Neither Do Rulers:.[/b] ((Height, be reasonable with this too))
[b].:My Past Is Alive:.[/b] ((bio, atleast 5 sentences ploease))
[b].:I Am Called A:.[/b] ((Race))
[b].:I Am Told I Am:.[/b] ((Personality))
[b].:My Pupet Master Is:.[/b] ((Gaianame))
[b].:My Heart Sings:.[/b] ((Char's Theme Song, url from youtube or somthing please.))
[b].:I Am Leaving With:.[/b] ((The one you fell for, if there is no one at the moment I will a sign one once we get people))

Miss_Neko_Baby

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:22 pm
User Image

Females Profiles

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Emiko Hakkai
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 130
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 5'6"
.:My Past Is Alive:. Emiko has always hated her parents. They always told her no to everything she wished to do. It didn't matter if it was something like going out with friends, or painting her nails. They would let her choose her own cloths, though. When they told her she had to breakup with her love, she became infuriated. Nothing was going to stop her now, she would go to Crushilla.
.:I Am Called A:. Human
.:I Am Told I Am:. I am quiet and fun to be around. I am kind to everyone. I get upset easily at my parents and usually run away to my boyfriends house. I try to make jokes to cheer others up and doesn't show fear or sadness to others.
.:My Puppet Master Is:. Miss_Neko_Baby
.:My Heart Sings:. Wispers in the Dark By: Skillet
.:I Am Leaving With:. Jasper Rapier

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call:. Violet Belles
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 120 Lbs.
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 5'2"
.:My Past Is Alive:. My family has always been very strict, my father, step-mother, and my little brother. The rules here have always been set in stone and the consequences were always morbid and frightening. I've always been a slight rebel but what I've done now is something my father thought that not even I could ever commit. I've fallen in love with some who isn't a vampire. I've tried to beg and plead with my father, at least my love is no angel, or neko, human, or elf! I would say, but he never listened. Though it meant a small something that my love was no good-two-shoes, he would still never forgive me, and he very much so planned to get rid of my love and me for we were a "disgrace" to him.
.:I Am Called A:. Dark Fairy.
.:I Am Told I Am:. Generally quiet, and sometimes cold. I can be sort of rude but only because I'm so truthful. I see no point in petty lies to make ones self feel better about anything. I have a short temper, but with age I have been able to keep much ebtter control over it.
.:My Pupet Master Is:. -Colorful-Kisses-
.:My Heart Sings:. My Song.
.:I Am Leaving With:. Xalivane

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Rosalia-Rose for short
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 120
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 5'5 or 5'6 or 5'7
.:My Past Is Alive:. My parents are both pure vampires who don't believe in mixing with other races. I grew up with them and their values and believed in them strongly, until I met him. After that, I've been rebelling with my parents and they disagree o the fact that I am truly in love and are doing everything in their will to ruin it. I've decided to run away. I want to live with the man I love.
.:I Am Called A:. Vampire
.:I Am Told I Am:. I am funny, caring, kind. I love to talk to people and make them laugh.
.:My Pupet Master Is:. chuckles_giggles
.:My Heart Sings:. Our Song - Taylor Swift
.:I Am Leaving With:. Haseo

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Wednesday Slaughter
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 150
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 5'5
.:My Past Is Alive:. Wednesday's mom and dad died when she was 7 in a car attacked and she was put in foster home to foster home. In most of them it was worst then living on her own. She went through constant abuse from everyone and thats probably why she doesn't like being around people now. At the age of 16 she ran away from the fake parents and started to live on her own. Hiding from everyone. Now she lives in a little apartment by herself, secretly wishing she had someone.
.:I Am Called A:. Human
.:I Am Told I Am:. Shy, and don't get close to many people.
.:My Pupet Master Is:. X-MissSpookeyness-X
.:My Heart Sings:. Gothic Girl - The 69 Eyes
.:I Am Leaving With:. Flame Demerio

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Rebecca Casea
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 5"8
.:My Past Is Alive:. I was daddy's little girl for the longest time. He taught me everything. Then I started meeting new people, making new friends... He really didn't approve of them, especially my one favorite. Seems to be the typical teenage romance story. My parents hate him, I love him, its a constant argument. I get that they think I can do better with my own people, but we're running away together.
.:I Am Called A:. Angel
.:I Am Told I Am:. At my best, I'm calm and compassionate. I have a moderate amount of patience and I'll defend my companions. At my worst, I'm blunt and sarcastic. I have little problem telling you exactly how I feel, civility or no.
.:My Pupet Master Is:. Lieutenant Sarach Hawkeye
.:My Heart Sings:. 'Breathing' by Yellowcard
.:I Am Leaving With:. Logan

User Image
.:When you Need Me Just Call Me:. Eve Naeko
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 115Lbs
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 4'10
.:My Past Is Alive:. A young girl with snowy hair looked on as a young boy, no older than 9, was being beaten by a much older and burly man. A woman screamed out to the young boy, but the screams were unheard as the boy was repeatedly kicked and hit in the face, stomach, and shins. The young girl sprouted her wings and started to attack the old man with all she had, her face determined as the young boy ran away to his mother. The two horrified Humans looked on as the young Angel struck at the man, ripping his skin off of his body. As the man fell to the floor, the Angel looked at her hands, covered in Human blood. The two still alive looked on with fear, but their expressions turned to distraught as the Angel was then stolen her wings by another Angel. "Thou shall not kill your neighbor..." The male Angel shouted at her as he banished her. As she was flying through time, the female Angel cried out, telling the Angel to forgive her, but it was too late. She was then found by an old man, and he took her to his home. He healed her, and brought her up as his own, knowing fully well what she was. As the years past, the Angel found love, but the old man told her to stay away from the Demon. "Angels and Demons don't mix..." He told her. As she kept ignoring his threats, the Angel left with the Demon, and ran away to a rumored place called Crushilla, and the two unforgiven lovers stayed there.
.:I Am Called A:. Fallen Angel
.:I Am Told I Am:. Despite all the thoughts and rumors about Fallen Angels, I am not evil. Though I appear to be, I'm very kind. I am loud and outgoing, but I never put anyone down. I'm also very loyal and brave. If I ever have to fight, I do it as if one of my parents are going to be killed. I'm trustworthy, and I'll bring a secret with me to the grave.
.:My Puppet Master Is:. tokomiko
.:My Heart Sings:. Sweet Sacrifice - Evanescence
.:I Am Leaving With:. Bane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:55 pm
User Image

Male Profiles

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Logan
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 175
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 6'0
.:My Past Is Alive:. i was born into a rich family that didnt approve of me hanging out or talking to anyone of another race but being a the rebel that i am i had to fall in love with an angel, so i was kicked out of my house and sent away to crushilla to be with my angel and forever called a traitor to my race
.:I Am Called A:. human
.:I Am Told I Am:. a rebel but kind at times
.:My Pupet Master Is:. winsor19
.:My Heart Sings:. "Colors" By: Crossfade
.:I Am Leaving With:. Rebecca Casea

User Image
Demon Looks
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Jasper Rapier
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 132Lbs
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 6'
.:My Past Is Alive:. A Demon sat alone by the fire. His wings were around his body, warming him along with the fire that played before him. He heard a knock, and he said 'come in'. As the old man walked in, the Demon stood up and revealed his attire. He was wearing a black suit. The old man sighed. "As you know, I'm here to take you to see your parents..." He said it so quietly it was barely a whisper. The Demon nodded, and walked out the door, not waiting for the old man. As the car jerked into motion, the boy but his head on his knees and sighed. As the car stopped, the man hopped out and ran to another Demon, but a woman. She was crying. As she held her son, the tears silently flowed onto the mans shirt. The woman stopped crying, and looked at the man. "Father's gone, but you are still here." The woman moved aside, and revealed a beautiful young woman, about the mans age, and with hair that went to the ground. Beautiful, the young man thought. The woman told them about a rumored place where they could live in peace without disturbance. And with a last farewell, the man lifted off the ground with his new fiancee, and the two left to a place known only as Crushilla.
.:I Am Called A:. Demon
.:I Am Told I Am:. kind and thoughtful. I help out a lot, even though I'm a Demon. I am brave and I never give up a fight. But as soon as the switch clicks, I'm a cruel and heartless monster.
.:My Pupet Master Is:. tokomiko
.:My Heart Sings:. Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
.:I Am Leaving With:. Emiko Hakkai

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Xalivane
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 155lbs
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 6'0
.:My Past Is Alive:. I fell in love with _______________ and my "parents" disagreed. I went on ahead and ran away with her.My step-father is a very high pure blood and marrying my mom (who is also a pure blood) made her part of that level. They believe appearance is everything and were trying to have me break up with her, but hell no am I going to do that. I told them off and ran away.
.:I Am Called A:. Vampire
.:I Am Told I Am:. I'm soft and caring once you get to know me. Otherwise I might tend to get all in your face, and you may think what kind of person am I.
.:My Puppet Master Is:. chuckles_giggles
.:My Heart Sings:. Crush
.:I Am Leaving With:. Violet Belles

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Flame Demerio
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 5' 8"
.:My Past Is Alive:. Flame's mom was human and dad was an angel. This is the most importent thing because it made his life living hell. His mom was scrutinized and eventully outcasted by the comunity she lived in. Hus farther disappeared for mounths at a time leaving Flames mother to care for Flame alone. Whenever his farther was around he would drive Flame crazy. Flame ran away from his home and decided to settle with other angels. This was a mistake because non of them aproved of him because he was a half breed. He eventully decided that he was sick of being alone and is seeking out a place where a person will accept him and make him feel loved...
.:I Am Called A:. Half Angel and half human
.:I Am Told I Am:. Flame is catiuos due to the fact that most humans fear him and most angels dispise him. But When he opens up he is an easygoing and funny. He often jokes around and is nice to everyone. He has a sore spot when it comes to his parents because he always felt like a disapointment to them. He is brave and loyal. He would never hesitate to stand in what he believes in and what he cares about.
.:My Pupet Master Is:. FlameDemerio
.:My Heart Sings:. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKJMhUwhbJQ
.:I Am Leaving With:. Wednesday Slaughter

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Bane
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 160
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 5'10"
.:My Past Is Alive:. I was born from a human father and demon mother. My parents had both run away to Crashilla when my mother became pregnant. We were all so happy together until father (being a mortal) died. My mother was so overcome by grief that she committed suicide. I didn't know what to do then, so I left Crashilla for a little while to get away from the memories of my parents and to search for something new and exciting.
.:I Am Called A:. halfling/half breed (half demon, half human)
.:I Am Told I Am:. Loud, boisterous, and rude. BUt to my loved ones, I am caring and compassionate
.:My Pupet Master Is:. jaedenface
.:My Heart Sings:. Seive the Day by Avenged Sevenfold
.:I Am Leaving With:. Eve Naeko

User Image
.:When You Need Me Just Call Me:. Haseo
.:Scales Don't Lie:. 180
.:Neither Do Rulers:. 5'11
.:My Past Is Alive:. my parents have never given me any freedom,.... they both think that i should act like a true demon and just destroy like every other demon out there, but i didnt want that, i wanted to feel anothers embrace and i wanted to feel loved something ive never felt before. then one day i met her, the perfect woman for me, but as usual my parents didnt approve of me being different than them and decided that if i wasnt going to obey them then they were just going to kill me and i cannot let that happen........ i have to be with the one i love!
.:I Am Called A:. demon
.:I Am Told I Am:. blunt but caring
.:My Pupet Master Is:. winsor19
.:My Heart Sings:. "dying in your arms" by Trivium http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EIKvYDAM1E
.:I Am Leaving With:. Rosalia

Miss_Neko_Baby

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:27 pm
((Yay! This is the second day and we already have this many people! ^^ If only we could get some guys...That is my next goal!!! ^^ twisted Lolz! If you know any guys who want to join please let me know! ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:49 pm
Yay~  

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:09 pm
Yeppers...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:12 pm
just let me know when to start, im eager to get this one going  

TheXUltimateXEvil

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:25 pm
weee]]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:52 pm
Yeah only three more guys till we can start!! ^^  

Miss_Neko_Baby

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:54 pm
ugggh we'll be here forever.....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:58 pm
there are a lot of girls.. And they look like I need to tweak some coding. Mind if I...?  

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:22 pm
O_O

I wanna rp ...
=.=

LMAO!  
VIP RP