Reply T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.
Berserk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bollier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:47 pm
I just finished watching this anime, and I want to see what others think about it. Do you like it? Why or why not?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:05 am
I loved everything about it except for the ending, it's really upsetting that they didn't continue on with the rest of the story.  

-Rue. akugo

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

bollier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:47 am
-Rue. akugo
I loved everything about it except for the ending, it's really upsetting that they didn't continue on with the rest of the story.

I agree. It was like "Nooo! You can't stop there!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:21 pm
-Rue. akugo

The end of this anime is definitely the worst part of the whole show, and possibly is the worst ending to any movie (animated or no) that I've ever seen. I'm not going to spoil it, but when I re-watch it, I stop before the last 2-3 episodes.

Berserk is fantastic, though, providing you love violence, violence, and sweet sexy violence.  

Blind the Thief

LiltingLauren

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:52 am
The ending did totally suck, but if you read the manga you can kinda see why they didn't keep going. True, they should have ended it before that point, but the manga gets CRAZY AS HELL-in a good way.
But yeah, when you consider most of the anime, it's one of my all time favorites!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 pm
Personally, I think the Golden Age was the best part of Berserk (manga)... That's the part they turned into an anime (where everyone meets each other and gets... well, you know the ending of the anime). After that, the art took a massive turn for the better, but the story didn't draw you in as much.

Plus, a bunch of ninnies and magic users joined the main group. gonk Also, they keep shifting to Griffith (= BORING AND COLLAGEN LIPS neutral ), but Griffith's new Apostle soldiers are cool. The manga is definitely worth the read though - I'm just being ultra picky. whee

Exrael

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:09 pm
I only ever say the first episode. It was kinda strange to me . . . sweatdrop
I might give it another shot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:09 am
Really wanna read the manga but I'm not paying 15 bucks for a manga that I'm ganna read once and probably not like. Well...at least not til I get a real job. XD  

Kayann Sheridan

CrimsonLupe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:50 pm
I think onemanga.com might have it. Berserk was amazing. If I hadn't watched so much anime the ending would've disappointed me too, but I'm not too turned off by fudged upness of it all. I think I liked it more because it didn't end like you'd have wanted it to

I love GutsxCaska. That ending did kind of made me feel bad for 'em, but if I didn't want to be shocked, appauled, or enthralled, I wouldn't have tried to finish it after watching the first three episodes.  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games