Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VENOMSGOD101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:45 am
Everyone here loves L but what about B?

If you dont know who he is hes from death note another note novel

Myself and B is what my avatar is based off......

B FTW  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:12 pm
Well as there is a guild for L to show their love specifically for L, there's also a guild for B to show their love specifically for B.

So yeah. xD

Tea with Bubbly

Chibi_Lover13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:58 am
well, thats something you don't see every day. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:52 pm
i love beyond birthday
heart  

jiroutachi

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:25 am
Beyond Birthday is AWESOME. <3 I've read that book so much the pretty silver letters are rubbing off. XD

Just for you guys who don't know, he's from Death Note - Another Note : The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases (I know, a mouth-full...)

(SPOILER)
Man, he's good at mimicking L. I kept wondering if it was either B or L through the whole thing. XD It was good though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:05 am
SeeSayLeki
Beyond Birthday is AWESOME. <3 I've read that book so much the pretty silver letters are rubbing off. XD

Just for you guys who don't know, he's from Death Note - Another Note : The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases (I know, a mouth-full...)

(SPOILER)
Man, he's good at mimicking L. I kept wondering if it was either B or L through the whole thing. XD It was good though.

Except he wasn't mimicking L. He never saw L before in his life. He even states so in the book. B is just that similar to L on his own. The author did that to fool the reader.  

Kira Skellington

Silver_Afro

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:05 am
SeeSayLeki

(SPOILER)

Ye when B first appeared I was like: '...Well thats something you don't see everyday...two Ls..?'

But I soon realised xP

B rocks <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:36 pm
Silver_Afro
SeeSayLeki

(SPOILER)

Ye when B first appeared I was like: '...Well thats something you don't see everyday...two Ls..?'

But I soon realised xP

B rocks <3

XD I felt so stupid I actually thought it was L untill the end >.>  

llRainell

demonkittys

Wheezing Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm
Aqua Rayne-San
Silver_Afro
SeeSayLeki

(SPOILER)

But I soon realised xP

B rocks <3

XD I felt so stupid I actually thought it was L untill the end >.>

lol i thought the same thing!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:50 pm
I adore B. Also, I too thought that he was L until the end of the book. A really scary, sexy L. Yeah... ninja  

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

lxlMiss Undertakerlxl

4,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:14 pm
B is amazing...<3 I figured out it wasn't L in the beginning of the book. xD What's wrong with you peoples?! (No offense)
I also cosplay as B...:3 He's amazing.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:13 pm
At first I thought he was a creeper...but now I luff him <3  

raspberries-ftw

Intergalactic Gekko

Katsumi KojimaXx

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:33 pm
Love the novel L.A.B.B. Murder Cases.
Beyond Birthday is one of my favorite characters, although he is not in the anime at all. He is still one of my many favorites ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:35 pm
I enjoyed him just because he was so weird, I was a bit confused about whether he was L or earlier on because he was so similar in appearance. and he did have a lot of L's mannerisms, though I just had an inkling something was off. That and we never see L eat strawberry jam in the anime as much as B did, L usually had more variety to his treats. And I just realised another thing I should have noticed was that if the dish requires he eat with a utensil L uses the utensil, if I was going to eat straight strawberry jam I'd eat it with a spoon.

That and he had one of my favourite bits of dialogue with Naomi about being 'a top' I just stared at that bit reread it and then started cackling my head off.  

Iszumi

Comrade Kidd

4,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:48 am
i love B too ^.^

he is like L's evil twin

ahh yes...

you must always love the evil ones heart twisted  
Everything Death Note