Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:11 pm
I am in a film class and one of our projects is to submit something to current.com, which we are told was invented by Al Gore. No, really. It was right after he invented the internet.

We are supposed to pick a subject we are passionate about. I could be passionate about oh, so many things, including not being able to say "Merry Christmas" [even though it's really a pagan holiday, according to my old church, so liberals and fundies agree there], media hypocrisy and Al Gore's consumption of the environment...
But, again, this is a venue that might not accept a "diverse" viewpoint because it is not the right kind of diverse...what do you all think? And what should I do it on?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:09 pm
A few months ago the internet rolled over to its fourtyith aniversery. On fox news they gave the story of its beginnings and gore was not on there. So I dont think he created it. Also the thing about Chirstmas being a pagen holiday. Its a day that we celebraete Yeshua's earthly birth. People pover the centuries have just went freaking crackers over the whole partying and gifting thing. Also that current.com I just took alook at the homepage and it dosnt look like a viable news network it looks like the onion would be more real. ninja  

Takako_Uchiha
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Bezant
Crew

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:39 am
LOL. I like that last part, "The Onion would be more real." If only that were true!  
Messianic Jewish Guild, an open dialog between Jews and Christians

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games